The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2005, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: I was diagnoised with GONORRHOEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname123
BOSS...long time no hear from you...how are you har?
you want -999 har?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 12-12-2005, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 20
naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!

Finally, 2 weeks of suffering had ended and was given a green light at dsc todae~~~
Old 12-12-2005, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 21
ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!

Dot dot dot, ok now we know boss really watch over, advise and advice also he point out

Since on this issue of check up liao, I will give u another reason why you should go for checkup every few months if you like to take adventure.

There is STD other then HIV/AIDS that affect places other then your little brother, they affect the base of your little brother where the raincoat doesn’t cover. In early stages u may not notice these STD that cause ulcers or inflammation.

If the next adventure u participate carries HIV/AIDS, the likelihood of u getting HIV/AIDS through this ulcers or inflammation is increase higher then infection through raincoat.

I try my best to explain and there is many more reason why u should go check yourself out regularly if you are the adventurous type. I hope my small facts can motivate you more to go check check

Memorable FR
wanna RTF but...
LV, My favorite Gal
Latest FR
Old 15-12-2005, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
beck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeck8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro daneman. I think I mistake DSC and AfA. So AfA is not a part of DSC even though they are in the same building. AfA mainly provides anonymous HIV test and the name/IC will not be required even with positive result. Is that correct? Thanks.

BTW, when doing STD test, whether DSC will release the info to insurance comany or whatever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daneman
Dear Bro beck8,
At AfA, even if you are tested positive, your name will not be recorded. What they will do is to counsel you and ask you to seek a referral to CDC for treatment. If you do not grant permission for them to release your name, they will not do so. At DSC, polyclinics, hospitals or any GPs, however, if you are tested positive, they are compelled by law and directive to report you to MOH and CDC, even if you do not allow them to do so. The self test kit has not been launched yet, and if i am not wrong it is awaiting final clearance from MOH.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1