The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2020, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
chito is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Screwing a co worker J

No more updates to your story? Or you are busy screwing J now? 😇
Old 10-04-2020, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 10-04-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
[B]
I was to eventually accomplished both my mission. I may write about it another time. Nothing fanciful. So I analed J. Made her achieve her first orgasm on a separate occasion. If bros want to know, let me know. I can do a short write up.

Cheers everyone
Can you please write more on your accomplishments, cheers!
Old 10-04-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
Intro to J

Thought I will do a write-up on J to give readers a better idea what she really is, and to answer some questions on readers minds.

J attributed her extreme sex drive to her younger days. As a child, J was sickly and warded frequently to hospitals. She had to take medication daily. It came to a point J almost died. J did not tell me the nature of her sickness and I didnt want to probe. J says that ordeal taught her to cherish life. So J took up running to stay healthy. She competed in her school track and field team. As with all athletes, J was conditioned to strive and to persevere. J reckons it is because of these 2 reasons - sports and a chance to live - that resulted in her high sex drive.

She wanted bodily pleasures always.

I was to eventually accomplished both my mission. I may write about it another time. Nothing fanciful. So I analed J. Made her achieve her first orgasm on a separate occasion. If bros want to know, let me know. I can do a short write up.

Cheers everyone
So interesting revelation by J ...Not sure if i get it right, TS Bro Mojoe is saying that to J sports and a chance to live again seems to lead to her HSD...so it is to right to say that all or most sportsman and sportswoman hv high sex drive ???...but still not sure how given a chance to live again can lead to HSD ??...there r many other things in life to enjoy than just enjoying n wanting sex everyday

& yes bro, pls GA to write yr 2 accomplishments with J ...i.e. to give her, her 1st big "O" n to anal her ...can't wait to read u describe them

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-04-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chito View Post
Wow, this is a very solid and detailed real life story. When did all these happened? Is it still on going ? One of the best on SBF.
Good afternoon bros! Happy to see so much support. I will try to answer all questions. This happened years ago. No, it is not on-going. Thank you bro chiro for your generous comment.
Old 10-04-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
I'm surprised! Why does she like sex so much when she never experienced orgasm?
Hi bro sexcision,
Beats me. I have no idea why too. Maybe the constant "almost there but never a climatic ending" prompts her endless quests? I am just speculating haha. But it is a good question.
Old 10-04-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Can you please write more on your accomplishments, cheers!
Hi bro diputs,
Ok will do. Thanks for your support!
Old 10-04-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
DuaLipa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bros. Please continue. Thanks
Old 10-04-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So interesting revelation by J ...Not sure if i get it right, TS Bro Mojoe is saying that to J sports and a chance to live again seems to lead to her HSD...so it is to right to say that all or most sportsman and sportswoman hv high sex drive ???...but still not sure how given a chance to live again can lead to HSD ??...there r many other things in life to enjoy than just enjoying n wanting sex everyday

& yes bro, pls GA to write yr 2 accomplishments with J ...i.e. to give her, her 1st big "O" n to anal her ...can't wait to read u describe them
Hi bro Rickey,
My unwavering supporter! Thanks to you, I have this thread

That was what J told me re her HSD. I am just regurgitating her words. In a way, I can understand. People who have had near death experiences tend to cherish life more and to devote themselves wholly to other pursuits besides money. For J, sex was her hobby. So....

Not sure about the sports women part. Need to do a survey to verify. Any bros here with sports women partners?? Haha

Ok, will write about the anal experience and J's first orgasm since you and bro diputs asked. Will probably be a short episode bec I dunno how to describe nitty gritty sex details. Cheers
Old 10-04-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
Need4Speed1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Seems like J’s husband knows what’s going on but is into this. Her being with 4 guys and openly doing so many things with you in their own bed and her calling him etc turns them both on. Just my guess.

I had an affair with a co-worker also up to a couple of years ago. It lasted 5 years. Doing in their marital bed was so exciting I think for both of us. I know so bad but I guess that’s what made it so good. She planned it well and to this day her husband never found out.
Old 10-04-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

It was the eve of a public holiday. Half working day. J and I left the office after lunch.

Half day off prior to a major public holiday is not mandatory in all offices. J did not want to tell her hubby she had a half day off. It was a window of opportunity for J and me to have sex.

Not knowing where to go, J and me drove our cars to Marina South. Those days, there was a park there.

We got out of our cars. Held hands and walked into the park.

The park was open concept and had trees.

J and me searched the park for an appropriate place to have sex. There was no covered area.

Our walk took us to the end of the park. By this time, we were hot from the afternoon sun.

We found a pavillion besides the sea near the breakwater rocks. Chose it for it's closeness to the sea and its exquisite view.

J and me were horny. We decided to just accept the pavillion as the best place to have sex.

I scanned the park. There was no one around. Safe.

I sat myself at one of the pillars of the pavilion. Unzipped my pants. My little bro was already rock hard.

J removed her panties. Kept her short skirt and blouse on. Got on top of me. Rode me cowboy style.

It was a hot day. After fucking a few minutes, J took off her top. Rode me topless.

Ah. What pleasure!

To be inside J again. J's trademark athlete thighs pumped her pussy up and down my dick at a fast controlled pace. I nibbled J's nipples. This is the erotic joy of a cowboy position.

I got to see J boobs and toy with her nipples with my mouth.

There was some mild and sporadic sea breeze blowing against our skin. The scent of nature around us. The openness of it all.

I closed my eyes in ecstasy.

J moaned away in delight at every passing stroke.

Suddenly, i noticed a Bangladeshi construction worker appeared out of nowhere onto the park's cement footpath.

J and me were startled. She stopped riding. Both of us watched the worker intensely.

The worker saw us and changed his direction. Walked towards us instead.

At this point, J and me realized we were being spotted. J grabbed her blouse. Panicked. Fumbled with it. Too late to wear it back. The worker would have noticed. I helped J drapped her blouse over her shoulders instead to cover her back portion to look as if she was still wearing a blouse.

The worker was fast approaching us.

We figured it was too late for J to get off me. She sat on top of me and didnt move. I hugged J and her blouse tight to cover her exposed chest.

The worker walked into our pavilion!

It was a weird moment.

I was fully clothed, seated and hugging J. My hardened dick was still inside J.

J was on top of me cowboy position. Semi topless. Her blouse draped over her shoulders, not worn. The top half of her body was naked at the sides. Her thighs straddled me. Her short flare skirt barely covered her bum cheeks. It was quite obvious we were in the midst of having sex.

And here is a Bangladeshi man 2-3 metres from us.

Geez!

The construction worker took a look at us. Stared hard.

J and me froze. We did not know what to expect. What was he going to do to us?

I felt miserably vulnerable.

Then J and me did the most instinctive thing. We pushed our faces into each other, as if to kiss. To hide our faces.

Malu max!

It was a mind boggling moment. Part fear, part embarrassment, part pleasure.

The construction worker looked at us for a while more. Turned his head around to look at the surroundings. Walked out of the pavilion.

Phew!!

There was a toilet block nearby.

About 20m from where we sat. The worker walked to the toilet block and disappeared from sight.

It was a huge relief.

I was in the midst of building my orgasm. It would have been very unfulfilled to stop. I was already nicely positioned inside J.

So we continued from where we left off. J gyrated slowly on top of me. Regained her momentum. Rode me up and down again.

I held J's blouse to prevent it from falling off. Turned to scrutinize the toilet block.

Then, I saw the construction worker poking his head out from behind the wall to peep at us.

"He is watching us from the toilet!!", I told J.

Cheeky bugger!!

J didnt stop. She was soaked in pleasure.

"Just continue", J decided as she continued riding up and down my dick.

The sea breeze has somewhat dissipated. J was hard at work. She perspired.

J pumped me intensely for a few minutes. Her sweat dripped all over my thighs.

"Too hot!", J finally exclaimed.

J pulled off her blouse with one hand. Rode me topless. Like what she did earlier.

Between modesty and the scorching heat, J chose to forgo her modesty. Unsurprising.

I held J's bums with my palms to assist with the rhythm. They were wet with her perspiration.

At the same time, I kept my eyes constantly on the construction worker. He was still standing behind the toilet wall watching us have sex.

There was not much of a decision. J and me were already committed to the act. We just had to see it through. I blocked off the worker's stares and concentrated my mind on sex with J.

Sometimes, when inundated with the pleasures of sex, the decisions made are not exactly the best. J's eyes eventually made contact with the worker's eyes. The reality of the moment caught up with J.

"He is watching me", J murmured. "So embarrassing!"

J continued pumping. A few minutes into it, J decided she did not want to let the worker see her jiggling boobs anymore. Turned herself around. Fucked me reverse cow boy style. These were the only 2 positions we could do without J touching too much of the dirty ground.

J and me were both willing it to end.

As luck would have it, as we were fucking reverse cowboy style, a boat approached by the sea from the left. Our pavilion was just besides the sea.

J and me were stumped.

What would it take to have sex without disturbance?!

The gorgeous seaview we chose tripped us back.

"Lets hope they dont see us", I told J. It's my turn to not want the pleasures to end.

"Don't stop. I am near.....", I pleaded further.

"OK", J replied panting as she continued riding me.

We have gone past the point of no return. There was no self consciousness. Just moments of ecstasy and unabashed desires for the waves and waves of pleasure to continue.

The boat passed us.

Then a loud long sound rang.

"Beeeeeeeeeeeeh!!"

It came from the boat. The captain must have seen us having sex and sounded the boat's horn.

"Unbelievable!", J tried to laugh it off.

Her face was flushed red in embarrassment.

There was nothing we could do but to carry on fucking.

The boat eventually sailed passed us.

J rode me undeterred. This time with a passion and renewed intensity. I was equally pumped. Held J's hips firmly and thrusted my pelvic upwards. We just wanted to get it all over and done with. Then hide my head inside the ground.

It didnt take long. The sensation in my dick built quickly. It soon reached a peak and I shot my juice inside J.

"Finally!"

J collapsed on to me. We smiled weakly at each other. Then kissed.

I turned to look at the toilet block where the construction worker was. He had seen us fuck the whole time. As J got up to dress, the construction worker walked away from the toilet. Back onto the footpath where he came from. His eyes peeled on J as he walked off.

J and I had given him a free sex show. And the boat captain too.

Somehow, the feeling of being watched was kinky.

At first, it was embarrassing. But when one is building an orgasm, the embarrassment soon gives way to a new found thrill. A dark pleasure.

J and me talked about the incident when we walked back to our cars. J did not regret choosing that spot. On the contrary, she was very pleased at how it all went.

Perhaps this is the new thrill J was searching for.

We started researching our next sex project. How to have watchers see us have sex.
Old 10-04-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
chito is Cool - loads of Potential

Wow. Cant believe J is so daring. You making things up or not? Why only 6 months affair if J is such an awesome FB?
Old 10-04-2020, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!

Support. Please continue TS
Old 10-04-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chito View Post
Wow. Cant believe J is so daring. You making things up or not? Why only 6 months affair if J is such an awesome FB?
Bec I have no reason to lie? This affair happened years ago. I chance on a co-worker thread here recently and decided to reveal a secret I kept for a long time. So I am just telling it as it is. As a tribute to J and to embalm her in my memories forever.

Leaving J will probably be one of the biggest regret in my life. I resigned and left my job to break off from J. The reasons are twofold.

The first, I am going to sound like a complete asshole saying this in a sex forum so please do not flame me. When one has sex 5-10 times a week, it will be fun for 3 months. After that, it becomes a routine. The body tires. J was incessant with her sexual demands. I questioned where it was all going.

Second, and this is the primary reason for leaving J, I was guilt ridden. Period. I am actually a decent man. I love my wife and do not want to cheat on her anymore. Sigh.

I missed J up until today. But i had to do what I had to do, no matter how much I loved J. I broke J's heart when I left her. We had developed some feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Want!.. want!.. pls carry on.. wow, dinno u could do such sexy things with this young notti gal behind her husband's back .... always tot u were the no-nonsence upright type of guy reading all yr previous posts n a champion of non-cheating marriages...still water runs deep.. .. sorry bro no offense intended.. this is so far the longest n exciting post by u with pics some more...keep it up!
Bro Rickey,
Since I am at it, I did see your comment in the other thread. Didnt want to reply then. Not bec I am rude. I didnt know how to.

Yes, I am by and large a decent person. The religious type. But everyone makes mistakes in life. Including me. Sigh. J was my last fling. It happened 3 months+ after I got married. Because of J, I learned a valuable lesson in life. I kept my life straight and raised my kids. Never got involved with other women. Hence, I championed marriages. Sorry guys, the real me, I screwed up.
Old 10-04-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
qunian188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cannot to go out for fun now. Best to log in here to read stories.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1