The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!
Re: Car Pool - SG to JB

How safe is the uber there though? As far as I know uber is not legal in Malaysia and of course there are stories where background checks are not done properly for their drivers.

Even sg had it's run of scummy uber drivers that try to con passengers, at least no rape or robbery compared to other countries. So far I only taken in sg and always no problem but other cowboy countries abit worrisome.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think if cheong often $15 a day not worth it, the monthy sub gets you better value and that's also excessive. Best way I think is to use an international sim, similar rates plus can cheong other country when needed.
I was also thinking of data plan but alot of the stables don't answer by wechat or take really long for some reason.
Old 02-12-2015, 01:41 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
How safe is the uber there though? As far as I know uber is not legal in Malaysia and of course there are stories where background checks are not done properly for their drivers..
It should still be safe enough to take Uber in JB but not in KL as there is a "war" currently in progress between Uber drivers and the regular taxi drivers. You risk having your vehicle intercepted and forced to get out if the taxi drivers spot and recognize your vehicle as an Uber. Worse case scenario is accidents have happen when the Uber dun stop and were rammed intentionally by the taxis.

As far as I know this has not happened in JB yet so I think it should be safe.
Old 02-12-2015, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get it? Why you guys want to uber or grab taxi in jb? So many red color taxis all over the place !!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 03-12-2015, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
I don't get it? Why you guys want to uber or grab taxi in jb? So many red color taxis all over the place !!
Was mentioned by another bro its saves up more than 50% of costs, generally 5rm compared to 12rm.
Old 03-12-2015, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Wah, that's messed up. Thought only Europe had those type of war going on, but those taxi drivers really deserve it. So many case of con, rape etc even locals scared to take.
Old 21-12-2015, 08:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
RetardRo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Is this still happening? Im a Johor regular (for the insanely priced petrol, carwashes and abalone noodles) but i dont know where to go to chiong or anything. But I'll be more than willing to go! Count me in!
Old 21-12-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetardRo View Post
Is this still happening? Im a Johor regular (for the insanely priced petrol, carwashes and abalone noodles) but i dont know where to go to chiong or anything. But I'll be more than willing to go! Count me in!
Bro, if you know where is the New York hotel, you will be able to settle all your required stuffs all in the area. Car washing, supper, petrol and Siam Legend.
Old 22-12-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Bro, if you know where is the New York hotel, you will be able to settle all your required stuffs all in the area. Car washing, supper, petrol and Siam Legend.
Bro return your favor, 5 up your pts, cheers
Old 28-12-2015, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
redhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes few days I just got a uber from City Square to Amansari and got RM20 off my fare. It is my first time using Uber in JB and I find it safer than local taxi. if any bro interested, just use the promo code KELVINL1353UE for your 1st ride free. Thanks to Bro clarence for uber recommendation
Old 29-12-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead View Post
Yes few days I just got a uber from City Square to Amansari and got RM20 off my fare. It is my first time using Uber in JB and I find it safer than local taxi. if any bro interested, just use the promo code KELVINL1353UE for your 1st ride free. Thanks to Bro clarence for uber recommendation
uber code got expiry or not?
Old 29-01-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3077 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

I normally drive in every sunday 11+pm alone.
anyone near toh yi area interested, feel free to PM me.
Old 15-06-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Edison89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice idea to carpool to go together
Old 15-06-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 20
man_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to allman_sg2000 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgKaki View Post
Bro...

Anyone keen to go together?
For Thai/Chinese massage/drinking/"others"

Sometimes during weekday... feeling like going... but alone... feel easier to go at least in pair... so got a person to talk to while "jam" in custom... lol
but not always jam... I go by 2nd link.

I usually go bukit inda...
Any bro out there?

sometime can take my car... sometime can take your car...
people with no car can join in too... maybe beer on you =X

Maybe already have a lot of brother here have car pool group....

(ermmm..... I understand... it can be risky to car pool there.... )

I can join in.., as I go in alone, pair is good.
Old 15-06-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ponduser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SINGAPORE - Commuters travelling between Singapore and Johor Baru can soon make use of a new cross-border ride-sharing service.

The GrabHitch Johor Baru-Singapore Inter-Country Service will be available from next Monday (June 20), Grab said in a media release on Monday (June 13).

Passengers, who can pre-book rides between seven days and 30 minutes in advance, will be matched with drivers based on similar pick-up and drop-off locations.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...and-johor-baru
Old 15-06-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Julfred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who is keen to go in tomorrow? Can PM me, we can at carpool taxi(i pay 1 way then you pay the return trip)

😊😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1