The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 3
HotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: New scam on michat

haiz always the same old story . whenever a chiobu msg u out of the blue..always be wary.
Old 21-03-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 16
SgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant future

Red flag is when they ask you to transfer money … be careful to use the bigger head instead of the smaller head to size up the situation 😂
Old 22-03-2022, 04:38 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgHornyDevil View Post
Red flag is when they ask you to transfer money … be careful to use the bigger head instead of the smaller head to size up the situation 😂
Thanks for sharing. Upped you back +147.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-03-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think sugarbook also the same. Talking to one lady now and tell me about bitcoin trading. Guess they are everywhere….
Old 22-03-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
johnyboy2232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am really not sure what type of scam this is. The lady ask whether she can come over. I play along. I say i come her place instead can or not. She say come to Simei blk ##5 and wait she will fetch me. I ask which floor she say 4 floor. I ask need pay money or she just want to f. She say meet for fun and other things. Her nick is (heart shape) love (heart shape). Pic look like viet or prc. Anybody else kena sometin similar?
Old 22-03-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

I encounter one before too, but its from TanTan.

Well like you said, everything is soooooo freaking normal like chatting with other girl from dating apps. Can even send selfie all sort, then the same modus operandi. Once I see have to transfer money, i directly ask the girl to just fuck off.

I got to give credit to all these scammer, their tactic is changing all the time. Now even put in so much effort for the scam.
Old 22-03-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnyboy2232 View Post
I am really not sure what type of scam this is. The lady ask whether she can come over. I play along. I say i come her place instead can or not. She say come to Simei blk ##5 and wait she will fetch me. I ask which floor she say 4 floor. I ask need pay money or she just want to f. She say meet for fun and other things. Her nick is (heart shape) love (heart shape). Pic look like viet or prc. Anybody else kena sometin similar?
This is such an old scam, when you reach that said place, she will ask you wait at 7-11 and ask you buy topup first. You can try and say ok to her, then wait a while say you reach already, and see whats next.

I almost fell for this, but luckily I felt something wrong because its too good to be true, just a few searches with the keyword, found out its just another form of scam.
Old 22-03-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 4
lookforfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Somehow most of the girls stay Hougang Blk 809 there. So suspicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
This is such an old scam, when you reach that said place, she will ask you wait at 7-11 and ask you buy topup first. You can try and say ok to her, then wait a while say you reach already, and see whats next.

I almost fell for this, but luckily I felt something wrong because its too good to be true, just a few searches with the keyword, found out its just another form of scam.
Old 23-03-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookforfuck View Post
Somehow most of the girls stay Hougang Blk 809 there. So suspicious
means they probably stayed there before. now probably not even in this country!
Old 23-03-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

And the rate is so attractive. $100 for 2 hrs.

Lucky I never try to book their service
Old 23-03-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Anyone here tried FL1 Thai girl already? Got better confident than michat girl?
Old 28-03-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Those $100 for 2 hours are fake ones. They will say all sort of nice thing but once u reach the location, they will ask u buy prepaid card from 7/11. I mainly use such chats to farm pictures for collection
Old 29-03-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

When "nice girls" from Malaysia, HK out of blue chat with you or ask u go to Line or Whatsapp, Scam alert! Where got such luck?? We are not Andy Lau right?
Old 29-03-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambutan View Post
When "nice girls" from Malaysia, HK out of blue chat with you or ask u go to Line or Whatsapp, Scam alert! Where got such luck?? We are not Andy Lau right?
nowadays any girls who replies me in chinese, i just block and report
dont tell me come from malaysia, hk, taiwan cannot read & write english at all.
Old 30-03-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 9
4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hicum View Post
Also from zalora marketing?
yes correct. she tell me had a great day cos the sales is good today.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1