The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sex after jogging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
Exercise seems to be a libido booster. I don't like jogging so I seldom do, preferring cycling. I guess my experience would be quite similar. Midway during cycling outdoors, my ex and I will stop to rest, and sometimes have a quickie in a public toilet, or along an isolated area under a road bridge at night. Then after we continue to cycle home. A wet sticky patch formed under my black shorts during the cycling back home but luckily it was almost invisible probably because of the material or colour. They were FBT brand shorts.
OMG... My ex and I used to cycle at ECP...
难道...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 08-06-2014, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

I blade at ECP, holding hands.

You know with who.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
smcsmckim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmcsmckim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmcsmckim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmcsmckim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammieGurl View Post
Have any brothers here tried this with your partner?
tried...sibei smelly...the sweat n the white discharge alot alot...
haha
Old 08-06-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
Ace Dragon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAce Dragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smcsmckim View Post
tried...sibei smelly...the sweat n the white discharge alot alot...
haha
Think its all about wearing shorts and wearing very little when you exercise.
Nowadays lycra tops etc...all very nice and figure hugging.
Old 08-06-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 10
loveless1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammieGurl View Post
Have any brothers here tried this with your partner?
Used to do this with ex. Training for Ippt and she will join or wait for me. The waiting for me period are usually the better sexual times. Me sweaty and slightly sticky bcos the wind dry parts of my body. She like the somewhat salty taste of my cock. Fetish? Idk.
Old 09-06-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 11
jewels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be in a very sticky situation
Old 10-06-2014, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveless1 View Post
Used to do this with ex. Training for Ippt and she will join or wait for me. The waiting for me period are usually the better sexual times. Me sweaty and slightly sticky bcos the wind dry parts of my body. She like the somewhat salty taste of my cock. Fetish? Idk.
Not to miss out - the excitement of the feeling on having it in the public
Old 10-06-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 20
splitwhale is a Helpful and Caring Samstersplitwhale is a Helpful and Caring Samstersplitwhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Sex after jogging.

My experiences were at Macritchie reservoir were with my ex-GF & FB at different time stages.

Incident 1 - Was jogging mid-way along 10km route where ex-GF wanted to pee. Followed her to undergrowth & stood guard. When she took down her FBT shorts & peed, I felt a strange excitement. After she cleaned & about to wear back her shorts, I grab her and plunged my tool and rammed her till I CIP. Damm exciting, just 3 meters to jogging track and saw at least 3-5 joggers jog past.. Could not run properly after that though and she was pinching me on my arm throughout journey back

Incident 2 - jogged to a Jelutong look out tower. Climbed to top and started to take photos at the top. FB became kinky and started flashing her boobs, I dared her to remove her top, then her shorts .... Haha... Long story short we ended up naked less our shoes. There were many people jogging on the weekend early afternoon below while we were at top exhibiting ourselves. Anyway we had a hell of a outdoor view while climaxing together. Only thing this time did not bring tissues and shot on the railings.... Lolz... Those memories :-)). Need to did around for those pictures.... Would need encouragement if Bros want to view them.

PS: I expect Jelutong tower to be latest hot spot for outdoor bonking now.... Hahaha
Old 10-06-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -132 / Power: 0
xiaobaitu xiaobaitu

Yes. Once at east cost park during night time.
Old 11-06-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 10
loveless1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Not to miss out - the excitement of the feeling on having it in the public

only once. It is very exciting but the feeling and scared of being caught is so real. Dunno if I will try again.
Old 11-06-2014, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

with who ler?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 14-06-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
JustLearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Usually after running I will be like a dead dog and cold water seems to be more important than sex. But i would like to try one day if have the chance, its like one of the must do in your life time even if it feels a bit uncomfortable lol.
Old 29-09-2020, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topup View Post
Many years ago I had a quickie with my ex in the gym changing room after a workout! Something about her in her tight fitting body suit turned me on!!
Concur with u on that. Read tis post too late. lol. Women in lycra leotards are too alluring.
Old 29-09-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

used to do this with a ML, we would meet for runs at 8 am, after that we ml at the shop before she washes up and gets ready for the day. miss her, dun ask me for contact, she left the scene liao and is today a wife and mom, she even removed her implants

really miss her
Old 29-09-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatyaiking View Post
At a private club with no one at the gym, did it with my ex gf inside on most of the equipment. What a wonderful workout that was!
Gym usually has cameras around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1