The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2012, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 19
xiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to allxiaoquan is a name known to all
Re: I was an animal, now I'm paying for it.

I also thought i may have HIV. Out of sudden i have dry mouth. So, i went for a testing at around 2 months after. Results came out negative and doctor ask me few question. Ensure me that i should be fine as the test is very sensitive. Most people can produce antibodies 10 days after exposure. But, to be safe, its better to go 3 months after.

Told the doctor i suddenly have dry mouth and he say it doesn't means its cause by HIV. Anyway, he did say i can come back after 6 months to check if i am still worried. I decided not to go. Other than Dry mouth i do not have any other symptoms.

But, maybe i should go again to double confirm.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stupiderthanu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoquan View Post
I also thought i may have HIV. Out of sudden i have dry mouth. So, i went for a testing at around 2 months after. Results came out negative and doctor ask me few question. Ensure me that i should be fine as the test is very sensitive. Most people can produce antibodies 10 days after exposure. But, to be safe, its better to go 3 months after.

Told the doctor i suddenly have dry mouth and he say it doesn't means its cause by HIV. Anyway, he did say i can come back after 6 months to check if i am still worried. I decided not to go. Other than Dry mouth i do not have any other symptoms.

But, maybe i should go again to double confirm.
you cheong frequently also???
Old 07-01-2012, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupiderthanu View Post
you cheong frequently also???
Since it's yr fear that stop u from going to get tested, why don't u ask any other bros who also feel fear and arrange to go together.

Some things that can happen.

1. U are ok.
2. U might have some other sickness which could be treated early but by delaying now, the sickness spread.
3. .....

Dont waste any more time on this unless u want yr dick to drop off.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

just go to dr tan and get tested for a peace of mind.
plan to go down for testing this month as a periodic kind of test, once every 6 months.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fbjeff01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, as other bros have mentioned, your symptoms are rather generic and could be brought on by many other causes. According to your story, most of your exposures are protected. Therefore, IMHO, your chances of being infected are rather slim. I go for regular testing about once or twice annually and u understand that even if you really were exposed to the virus before, you still may not be infected. Nobody can tell you how or how not to be infected. In my view, I say u relax and go for testing. Do not stress yourself too much as stress alone could bring on these symptoms and more. Get tested, bro..
Old 07-01-2012, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
yellowscoropion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to set the record straight, there have been NO documented cases of men getting HIV from a BBJ. Given the fact that you also used protection consistently, it is extremely unlikely that you contracted HIV at all. I'm just giving you the sort of opinion that you'd get from a trained healthcare expert.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 15
sewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to behold

Symptoms are unreliable, bro. As long as you practise safe sex, HIV is not your concern. Juz go for a test to give yourself a peace of mind.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stupiderthanu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"Symptoms are unreliable", "You can't diagnose it from symptoms", "IMHO, your symptoms do not sound like they are caused by HIV".

I do not doubt the sincerity of these posts, and I know that the intentions behind these replies are noble, pure and in the purpose of wanting to calm me down, and mentally prepare me for HIV testing.

But, I'm still afraid... I really feel like I'm on the plank, forced off the ship, with a huge needle with the words HIV Testing on it.

I'm trying to mentally prepare myself to go for the test, but its still very very hard. As of now, 'symptoms' are only left with night sweats, which I also do not know the definition, to be sure of the symptom. I mean yeah, I've been noticing more sweat in my neck, head and shoulder areas, but not so for the rest of my body. Is it considered night sweats? I don't know. I don't seem to know anything anymore.

Loose stools no more, though now I seem to battle constipation. Everyday something new pops up. Twitching, that's still there. I don't know. I don't know anymore.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
"Symptoms are unreliable", "You can't diagnose it from symptoms", "IMHO, your symptoms do not sound like they are caused by HIV".

I do not doubt the sincerity of these posts, and I know that the intentions behind these replies are noble, pure and in the purpose of wanting to calm me down, and mentally prepare me for HIV testing.

But, I'm still afraid... I really feel like I'm on the plank, forced off the ship, with a huge needle with the words HIV Testing on it.

I'm trying to mentally prepare myself to go for the test, but its still very very hard. As of now, 'symptoms' are only left with night sweats, which I also do not know the definition, to be sure of the symptom. I mean yeah, I've been noticing more sweat in my neck, head and shoulder areas, but not so for the rest of my body. Is it considered night sweats? I don't know. I don't seem to know anything anymore.

Loose stools no more, though now I seem to battle constipation. Everyday something new pops up. Twitching, that's still there. I don't know. I don't know anymore.

I don't care if ppl zap me or not , just 2 words.

Fuck you .

The day you came out to play , the time will come when it about to end .

Those Symptom Are coming from where, do you know ? It Your own fear cause them , constipation ? You so ganchiong now how to shit ? so many bros here give you good advice and advise you to go take a test , do you know if you test out early , you can still stay healthy for another 10-15 years with the right drugs ? Do something for your family and stuffs , I fuck more then you can think of , sometimes under alcohol I go raw , which I think is stupid ( already try not to drink ) But I go for regular checkup and brave myself doing it and thank god I am still healthy .

Two choice I give you , go test .

No HIV , stop Chiong and go do charity , got HIV find a nice building and jump down but don't drown yourself in the water tank cause I don't want to drink HIV water .

Thank you .
Old 09-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
vscelwan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
I don't care if ppl zap me or not , just 2 words.

Fuck you .

The day you came out to play , the time will come when it about to end .

do you know if you test out early , you can still stay healthy for another 10-15 years with the right drugs ? Do something for your family and stuffs , I fuck more then you can think of , sometimes under alcohol I go raw , which I think is stupid ( already try not to drink ) But I go for regular checkup and brave myself doing it and thank god I am still healthy .

Two choice I give you , go test .

No HIV , stop Chiong and go do charity , got HIV find a nice building and jump down but don't drown yourself in the water tank cause I don't want to drink HIV water .

Thank you .
I'm agreed what you said..

Advise TS is absolutely wasting time like Marry go around and round. You have courage to cheong and no courage to face it. You think we have no fear when we go to checkup? FY...
Old 09-01-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the more i read, the more i believe i'm closer to my wits end..

http://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=47849

and i haven't even been for the test.. I really feel scared...
take the test asap, bro.
JUST DO IT, with capital letters.
don't bother with ur mental preparation sh|t. test now, worry later, ok!

most important for u now is to get a peace of mind.
be it + or -, u can decide what u wanna do after the test.

no point worrying yourself to death, without even knowing whether u + or -...
Old 10-01-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

He is just retarded , trying to install fear into us telling us it wrong . While he just hide under his tiny little blanket , normally I don't post or even bother to reply until he keep reject going for test .

The longer you wait , the worst it became .
Old 10-01-2012, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 15
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondwale View Post
Bbbj v unlikely to get HIV
why very unlikely ?
Old 11-01-2012, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 15
sewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondwale View Post
Bbbj v unlikely to get HIV
Went down for my routine test yesterday. Thank god it is a negative. Juz wanna point out that we can never ever assume that bbbj is riskless in the transmission of HIV. The counsellor explained to me that the argument that there is no reported case of transmission through oral sex is wrong. She has seen many cases of HIV cases back in the USA and around 6% of transmissions are through unprotected oral sex. There might be some bleeding ulcers or gums in the mouth of the prostitutes.

As for the case of TS, so many bros have given u advice. It depends on you whether to heed our advice or not. If you dare to have sex with prostitutes, be a man to face the music.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Goodness gracious... no need to reply any more. Everything need to be said already said.

Please let this thread die a natural death.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1