The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
BE CAREFUL !!!

This SEAJ is trying to be friend and calling people bro, so poor until have to sell his mother pussy and can't even pay for taxi !!

He will try to be good and warn people of scam but he is actually the one who scam samster!

BEWARE of this old mother fucker !!
LOL - its BIRO and not Bro dummy!

What else can anyone expect from a conman like you except more diatribe.

Sigh.... I don't know why I bother....

SEAJ

Ps edit. This is what I posted up earlier to give context to what this troll is all about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Oh My God! You’ve just again proven yourself dumber than even how dumb I originally thought you were.

That is precisely what I have all along been saying about you! You post up all sorts of things on the Chiang Mai thread JUST to be able to befriend Samsters and then victimize them!

Look-it guy, I can understand that it’s really tough to have to depend on your wife for your living, having to wait for her good mood to get your week’s pay, her giving you hell for not roping in enough suckers into her bike/condo rental business etc ., but to then latch onto and screw your own countrymen just to get free drinking and screwing sessions?

Come on guy – show a bit more class and at least try to make some REAL money if you’re gonna be a crook. And yeah, stop learning from your buddy/co-conspirator nonteerak coz he’s equally just a penny ante free-loader.

And your continual talk about selling asshole – cain’t you discuss this with your wife? Let her realize how emasculated and degenerate you really have become. I mean, having to sell your ass even? Surely she cannot be that much of a battle ship to ignore your pleas.

Such a truly unhappy existence for somebody with such a wishful handle “happyman.”
Poor poor you.

SEAJ
Ps edit: Heck, if you're gonna be a troll, at least come up with something new and original.
Instead, its just the same old foul language and same old refrain.
Boooooring!!!
And of course just exposes what you really are trolling all over the place.

Last edited by SEAJ; 09-12-2014 at 12:57 AM.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
LOL - its BIRO and not Bro dummy!

What else can anyone expect from a conman like you except more diatribe.

Sigh.... I don't know why I bother....

SEAJ

Ps edit. This is what I posted up earlier to give context to what this sorry character is all about.
BE CAREFUL !!!

This SEAJ is trying to be friend and calling people bro, so poor until have to sell his mother pussy and can't even pay for taxi !!

He will try to be good and warn people of scam but he is actually the one who scam samster!

BEWARE of this old mother fucker !!
Old 03-01-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3823 View Post
ah went a few more pages back and saw tis awesome list...hope the prices for b2b are still the same in january though

manage to find angel n the one massage thru google street but not naka though...and turns out barzah is only a stone throw away...the time and chic restro nearby are all construction i guess the street view is not updated...

still searchin for the cafes/pubs mentioned above...manage to locate pink 2002 but not the 2 bars/cafes nearby...more info about them is greatly appreciated...especially the tapao joint...sound interesting
HA!
Nice to know bros still find the list useful, though sorry haven't been updating it for abit, been pretty busy but I still do visit Phuket once a month at least. Thanks for using the list bro m3823
Old 03-01-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quick updates, though recently I have been frequenting the same few joints, so if there's any error, please do forgive me.

Share some nightspots in Phuket town. Reposting and added classifications. If any links broken please let me know.
Updates 3rd Jan 2015

Cafes and Pubs. Go after waitresses, usually young uni girls and non-working girls. Some may ask for ladies drink.

-The Time Still around, but haven't checked out the chicks for awhile

-Chic Resto
(In Pun Pon area, no info online, next to The Time) dead and closed last I went by.

-Ratri dead and closed last I went by.

-Hippie Bar
(opposite Pink 2002, no info online) lively last I went by

-Yai Phuket

-Mini Bar
(no info online, near weekend night market, Suan Luang) one of my personal fav. I know both the owner and the manager, they know which babes are the easy Tabaos. Then again I usually like to hunt free-range

G-Clubs with sexy shows, coyotes, can take out if you manage to "sian" the dancers/models by private deals. Groping allowed

-Bazaar Club (also in Pun Pon) alive and kicking, but more ex compared to mini and 007

-คลับ007haven't been there for awhile but sources say it is very much alive. Tabaos definitely allowed of course

-DuZz Club haven't been there lately

Purely Discos where hot local chicks hangout on the weekends. Happens after 10pm mostly.

-กทม ผับ (Kor Tor Mor Pub) lively from thursdays

-โซฟา ผับ (Sofa Pub) near dead except weekends

-T2 cheapo version of kor tor mo

Hang flower joints, can take out if you "sian" the singers, by private deals. Some groping allowed.

-James Garden (opposite Pun Pon, in Soi 7) limited girls last I went

-Pink Lady 2002 still the best hang flower joint. can spot some gems time to time. girls usually rent-a-room just behind the shophouses opposite Pearl hotel, just for your tabao suggestions. drive by noodle stalls around 3am near here and you see plenty of them.

Tapao joint. You can sit and drink but why bother? There are better places for that. Just go in pick a girl for short time or overnight. Damage THB2k short time, THB3k overnight. Go after 8pm only aunties left. Better and cheaper at Pun Pon massage joints.

Pink Lady Club girls here not quite up to my standard but to each his own

B2B Massages Joints, usually around THB1.5 for B2B, THB2K+ incl. FJ. All in Pun Pon

-Angel Massage - THB 1900 2hrs incl FJ (same price as at update, cheapo fck, period)

-Naka Massage

-The One Massage

Pun Pon map

Rocking Angels
(Not a fishing joint but a great place to bring your Gik and chill. Owner, Patrick is a Singaporean whom been there more than 10 years and run the place himself with his Thai wife.) I still go visit Pat time to time for latest general Phuket news updates.
Old 03-01-2015, 10:12 AM
Samster

Recent Giks....
Old 03-01-2015, 10:12 AM
Samster

Next ups 15-23 HKT, 23-25 BKK. CHIONG AHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Old 06-01-2015, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Stasbuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Virgin Trip to Patong

This is my virgin trip to phuket patong after reading through pages and pages about phuket. Instead of being spoonfeed I dig through all the information on where to go club, what is the rate.

When to suzy wong, rock hard agogo, hollywood disco and beer bar below tiger. As this is my first trip I went bar and club hopping.

Started with Suzy wong...ladies here I would say average but a few good looking one. But they cant be barfine due to they have to preform lesbian show at 10.30.

Barfine quoted 1.5k, ST 3000B LT 5000b for gals. Guess depend on your nego skill.

Rock hard was empty maybe due to lack of gals. Barfine atated clearly 800b. Didnt check out what the rate to bring back.

Hollywood lots of gals all FL but CMI.

When to a beer bar below tiger for Pink Paradise after walking 1 round below all the beer. They have lots of fair, SYT. So sit down and order a drinks.. Gals only can be barfine after they have achieve 5 ladies drinks.

Barfine a syt back at 1000b barfine and ST at 4k. ST was for 3hours so consider LT?

However on my last night felt I have been scam. A mummy told me barfine is 1k for only 1hr if before 2am. If do not want the gals to come back dancing the barfine is 3k. Only found out these after I paid 1k for barfine. Felt angry thought my gal pay pattern. Told her she can fuck herself back to bar.

When back ask the mummy wtf is going on? She explain it her france boss wanted this arrangement. I told see any ang mo here spend 7k on drinks. Told her it ok. I will never come back again and will share with my friends to avoid this beer.
Old 06-01-2015, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Great Fr, good to know u dig through all the pages to get all the information required instead of being spoonfeed.

Wow...that is something that I do not understand how thai business work.

Yes I do agreed they have a few syt at pink paradise. But 3k for barfine??? That too much.

Let me check it out in March as I am planning for a short trip
Old 11-01-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
m3823 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ls0ul View Post
HA!
Nice to know bros still find the list useful, though sorry haven't been updating it for abit, been pretty busy but I still do visit Phuket once a month at least. Thanks for using the list bro m3823
Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ls0ul View Post
Quick updates, though recently I have been frequenting the same few joints, so if there's any error, please do forgive me.

Share some nightspots in Phuket town. Reposting and added classifications. If any links broken please let me know.
Updates 3rd Jan 2015

Cafes and Pubs. Go after waitresses, usually young uni girls and non-working girls. Some may ask for ladies drink.

-The Time Still around, but haven't checked out the chicks for awhile

-Chic Resto
(In Pun Pon area, no info online, next to The Time) dead and closed last I went by.

-Ratri dead and closed last I went by.

-Hippie Bar

-Yai Phuket

-Mini Bar
(no info online, near weekend night market, Suan Luang) one of my personal fav. I know both the owner and the manager, they know which babes are the easy Tabaos. Then again I usually like to hunt free-range

Tapao joint. You can sit and drink but why bother? There are better places for that. Just go in pick a girl for short time or overnight. Damage THB2k short time, THB3k overnight. Go after 8pm only aunties left. Better and cheaper at Pun Pon massage joints.

Pink Lady Club girls here not quite up to my standard but to each his own

B2B Massages Joints, usually around THB1.5 for B2B, THB2K+ incl. FJ. All in Pun Pon

-Angel Massage - THB 1900 2hrs incl FJ (same price as at update, cheapo fck, period)

-Naka Massage

-The One Massage

Pun Pon map

I do find the info useful and helpful for my upcoming trip and thank u for taking the time to update the list again...will try to make a day trip to phuket town on one of the days and be back to patong by late afternoon...looking forward to the visit to pun pon area among other places but now my worry is there any songthaew that can drop me there from ranong rd or getting ripped-off by taxi is the only option? anyone care to enlightened?
Old 21-01-2015, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3823 View Post
is there any songthaew that can drop me there from ranong rd
motorbike taxi Thb30 or simply walk and enjoy the view. if from ranong road it isn't that far. 20mins walk walk shop shop and ur there.
Old 23-01-2015, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros,
Those arriving in Phuket will notice the mess the airport is in.
The car park is now a multi stores carpark with the3 floor partially for ladies only. If you hired a car it's a walk to the hall.
The frontage has been closed off for renovations .
So those coming in with hire cars got a long walk, and upon return make another 10 mins for parking the car on return.
Cheers and still Sanook
Old 24-01-2015, 02:47 AM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Dutz is the happening place if you have deep pockets.
It's in khao Rang area and if you got the spare cash this ie it.
Old 24-01-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

Dutz is on koh rang hill area. The mamasan was from fantasia before.
We arrive at about 1130pm and the girls were in full swing. Had a 8 rated girl from Chiang mai. Take out bra but was shy to remove below because she shaved. Great choice and lots if girls last night. They were in party mood too.
Down side is pricy, so go there make sure you have enough cash.
Sanook.
Old 25-01-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
Hi bros,
Those arriving in Phuket will notice the mess the airport is in.
The car park is now a multi stores carpark with the3 floor partially for ladies only. If you hired a car it's a walk to the hall.
The frontage has been closed off for renovations .
So those coming in with hire cars got a long walk, and upon return make another 10 mins for parking the car on return.
Cheers and still Sanook
Yes - its a heckuva mess there now!
And a real pain/long detective work to find where your hire car agent is waiting for you! Best to firmly establish with your rental agency where and when to meet you AND to get the Mobile phone number of the particular staff who will be there to greet you!

And an area in the carpark now ONLY for ladies?
LOL - I guess they don't pay much attention to gender equality - either way - in Thailand!

But at least the new carpark has space to let me park my car when I need to meet somebody at the airport now.

SEAJ
Old 29-01-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
livetoeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys do take note for those bros that use wechat to find girls on phuket.. MOSTLY are ladyboys.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1