The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldiablo View Post
555...thanks for sharing bro
There's not just 1 good ML in BKK lol. She's excellent, but there can be better ones around. I've met bargirls and FLs better than her, just whether you got the luck to meet them.
Old 17-07-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUNBO96 View Post
I think happybkk was gone . Went pass saw another new name shop .
I checked the website still around haha. Not sure about the actual thing, maybe will pass by and check it out when I head to BKK next month. But this time, I'll want to try Heaven BKK first. Didn't managed to try them last trip cuz they on maintenance, end up went to Doki to visit my regular ML there.
Old 17-07-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 16
outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!

Yes, the fun is in the hunt and trust your gut. Don't need to plan so hard. Go there and try.
Old 18-07-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 9
Sweettooth is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSweettooth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by outc4st View Post
Anybody tried aurora 33?
Is there good ?
Old 18-07-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 2
gonz0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
There's not just 1 good ML in BKK lol. She's excellent, but there can be better ones around. I've met bargirls and FLs better than her, just whether you got the luck to meet them.
Searching for new girls is fun when you find good ones, but it can get frustrating when you fail. I understand if they chase Noey because they have no time to search, or they had a bad experience(luck) when searching. They don't want to risk bad service again, so they go to the girl who always gives good service.

With Noey they know her name and her reputation. If they knew the names of the other bargirls and FLs that you say are better, they would also chase them.
Old 18-07-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 10
X123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by outc4st View Post
Yes, the fun is in the hunt and trust your gut. Don't need to plan so hard. Go there and try.
yaya agree with that
Old 18-07-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonz0 View Post
Searching for new girls is fun when you find good ones, but it can get frustrating when you fail. I understand if they chase Noey because they have no time to search, or they had a bad experience(luck) when searching. They don't want to risk bad service again, so they go to the girl who always gives good service.

With Noey they know her name and her reputation. If they knew the names of the other bargirls and FLs that you say are better, they would also chase them.
Some people don't want to leave their comfort zone. Actually I'm kind of like this in SG because it is expensive for the places I visit. In BKK, I had my fair share of lousy service in my search for good ladies. It is a waste of time and money. I left during some of the service to save time and energy to find a better one. There's only so much time we have over there.

Many of the MLs come and go. Some work just for a month or so. Few of my favourites don't work as ML anymore, especially a 19yo SYT, looks like the kind of girl that you managed to cheat into your room. Then she's right there for you to devour. Another 21yo SYT who can rape you even before you enter the room. And the several others who were willing to play outside the room at the corridors, stairwells and DFK right in front of the other customers at the lobby or on the street outside the MP lol.

Sometimes regular good service is meh. Even though these gems who are willing to play are difficult to find, I didn't store their contact.
Old 18-07-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
freedompeace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreedompeace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Some people don't want to leave their comfort zone. Actually I'm kind of like this in SG because it is expensive for the places I visit. In BKK, I had my fair share of lousy service in my search for good ladies. It is a waste of time and money. I left during some of the service to save time and energy to find a better one. There's only so much time we have over there.

Many of the MLs come and go. Some work just for a month or so. Few of my favourites don't work as ML anymore, especially a 19yo SYT, looks like the kind of girl that you managed to cheat into your room. Then she's right there for you to devour. Another 21yo SYT who can rape you even before you enter the room. And the several others who were willing to play outside the room at the corridors, stairwells and DFK right in front of the other customers at the lobby or on the street outside the MP lol.

Sometimes regular good service is meh. Even though these gems who are willing to play are difficult to find, I didn't store their contact.
thanks for the FR bro
Old 18-07-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
phunnyphallus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got back from Bkk last week. Was my first solo trip to Bkk and wanted to have my nuru cherry popped. Before the trip, this thread helped me a lot with regards to names of nuru joints and what the process would be like, and so I would like to pay it forward to my fellow horny bros here on Sammy by leaving FRs for the two joints I went to during my trip.

1. Aya Massage (Sukhumvit S23, nearest BTS is Asoke)
Reached around 8pm and had almost full house of girls (my estimate is probably 14-16 girls) to choose from. Went for 90min nuru package with jacuzzi with one girl for 5000 THB. Picked Orange, a fair and petite SYT with a sweet smile and what i thought looked like natural boobs but turned out to be man-made. However, she was definitely the same girl who is listed as Orange on the joint's LINE account, which is where I had already been eyeing her from, so no complaints. Started with a pretty thorough 5mins shower during which she allowed me to roam and fondle and short frenching. Then she asked me to sit on a chair as she quickly prepared the nuru oil. After that, the official popping of my nuru cherry took around 10mins, and it was done on a bed but there was like a plastic sheet laid on top of the bedsheets to prevent the bedsheets getting soapy and oily. Nuru was done with me first lying on my stomach and then turning over to face up, and was interspersed with BJ and some mutual masturbation. Then came round one FJ which took us about 10mins. Once done we proceeded to sit in jacuzzi for around 15-20mins where she took her time to soap my whole body, paying particular attention to my didi. After that we proceeded back to the bed where she nuru-ed me a second time but only for probably around 5-7mins. Then came round two FJ and once done, she showered me before I tipped and left. Overall, the novelty of the experience and not knowing what to expect meant that I probably didn't enjoy it as much as I could/should have, but kudos to Orange for sensing that I was a bit shy and for her effort in breaking the ice and making me comfortable. We also added each other on LINE (initiated by her), where for the next two days she kept trying to ask me to come back for another sesh with her before I had to leave BKK. I gotta admit I was pretty tempted to, but managed to resist her overtures and visited Kokoro instead two nights later.

2. Kokoro (Sukhumvit S23, nearest BTS is Asoke)
Location is very near to Aya Massage (just around the corner and an additional 2mins walk if coming from Asoke BTS). Reached around 730pm and only had 4 girls to choose from. Went for 90min nuru package with jacuzzi with one girl for 4400 THB. Picked another fair and petite SYT whose boobs turned out to be really natural this time. She introduced herself as Ryoko, which wasn't a name that was on the list of girls on Kokoro's LINE account. So either they didn't put her on their list on LINE, or she's on the list but gave me the wrong name (which is possible because the girls are Thai but all have Japanese working names on LINE). Anyway, on to the business. Started with a pretty SOP shower after which things got really interesting. She asked me to sit on this transparent plastic chair where there's an opening where my asshole is. Then she soaped me up good and proceeded to give me a soapy massage using her hands, boobs, butt, legs and feet, sometimes playing with my didi while also allowing me to grab her boobs and butt here and there. This went on for around 10mins, after which she asked me to jump in the jacuzzi and wait for her to prepare the nuru. Here at Kokoro, the nuru was done on an air mattress, which made it way more comfortable than the plastic sheet on a bed at Aya. Gotta say Ryoko's nuru was also more thorough and more sensual than Orange's at Aya, although somehow my didi didn't respond as enthusiastically to Ryoko (thinking back it was probably because I found Orange hotter). Ryoko's nuru took around 15mins, after which we directly proceed to round one FJ while still on the air mattress. Round one FJ took around 10mins here as well. Once done it was back into the jacuzzi for both of us, although Ryoko only spent around 5mins soaping me up and talking cock. She then went to pack up the air mattress and wash up the nuru area which took around 10mins, while I sat in the jacuzzi alone just enjoying the jet massage. After that, there was no round 2 of nuru. Instead we proceeded onto the bed where she came me a pretty decent shoulder, back and leg massage for around 10mins. After that the foreplay started and followed by round two FJ. Like at Aya, she showered me before I left and I also left her a tip. Did not add Ryoko on LINE as she did not initiate.

Overall, I have to say that looks and body wise, both girls are my type, so no complaints in those depts. Because of that I also didn't elaborate too much on the FJs, as I wanted to focus more on the nuru experience in this post.

Final tip - both Aya Massage and Kokoro (as well as the few other joints mentioned other bros in this thread) are all on LINE, so I do advise bros who are new to this scene to start a LINE account and add these joints there. We are all pretty tech-savvy these days anyway, adding their accounts makes it really a lot easier to check on the different packages and girls and respective rates.

Hope all this helps my fellow bros here!
Old 20-07-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 10
porega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunnyphallus View Post
Just got back from Bkk last week. Was my first solo trip to Bkk and wanted to have my nuru cherry popped. Before the trip, this thread helped me a lot with regards to names of nuru joints and what the process would be like, and so I would like to pay it forward to my fellow horny bros here on Sammy by leaving FRs for the two joints I went to during my trip.

Reached around 8pm and had almost full house of girls (my estimate is probably 14-16 girls) to choose from. Went for 90min nuru package with jacuzzi with one girl for 5000 THB. Picked Orange, a fair and petite SYT with a sweet smile and what i thought looked like natural boobs but turned out to be man-made. However, she was definitely the same girl who is listed as Orange on the joint's LINE account, which is where I had already been eyeing her from, so no complaints. Started with a pretty thorough 5mins shower during which she allowed me to roam and fondle and short frenching. Then she asked me to sit on a chair as she quickly prepared the nuru oil. After that, the official popping of my nuru cherry took around 10mins, and it was done on a bed but there was like a plastic sheet laid on top of the bedsheets to prevent the bedsheets getting soapy and oily. Nuru was done with me first lying on my stomach and then turning over to face up, and was interspersed with BJ and some mutual masturbation. Then came round one FJ which took us about 10mins. Once done we proceeded to sit in jacuzzi for around 15-20mins where she took her time to soap my whole body, paying particular attention to my didi. After that we proceeded back to the bed where she nuru-ed me a second time but only for probably around 5-7mins. Then came round two FJ and once done, she showered me before I tipped and left. Overall, the novelty of the experience and not knowing what to expect meant that I probably didn't enjoy it as much as I could/should have, but kudos to Orange for sensing that I was a bit shy and for her effort in breaking the ice and making me comfortable. We also added each other on LINE (initiated by her), where for the next two days she kept trying to ask me to come back for another sesh with her before I had to leave BKK. I gotta admit I was pretty tempted to, but managed to resist her overtures and visited Kokoro instead two nights later.

Location is very near to Aya Massage (just around the corner and an additional 2mins walk if coming from Asoke BTS). Reached around 730pm and only had 4 girls to choose from. Went for 90min nuru package with jacuzzi with one girl for 4400 THB. Picked another fair and petite SYT whose boobs turned out to be really natural this time. She introduced herself as Ryoko, which wasn't a name that was on the list of girls on Kokoro's LINE account. So either they didn't put her on their list on LINE, or she's on the list but gave me the wrong name (which is possible because the girls are Thai but all have Japanese working names on LINE). Anyway, on to the business. Started with a pretty SOP shower after which things got really interesting. She asked me to sit on this transparent plastic chair where there's an opening where my asshole is. Then she soaped me up good and proceeded to give me a soapy massage using her hands, boobs, butt, legs and feet, sometimes playing with my didi while also allowing me to grab her boobs and butt here and there. This went on for around 10mins, after which she asked me to jump in the jacuzzi and wait for her to prepare the nuru. Here at Kokoro, the nuru was done on an air mattress, which made it way more comfortable than the plastic sheet on a bed at Aya. Gotta say Ryoko's nuru was also more thorough and more sensual than Orange's at Aya, although somehow my didi didn't respond as enthusiastically to Ryoko (thinking back it was probably because I found Orange hotter). Ryoko's nuru took around 15mins, after which we directly proceed to round one FJ while still on the air mattress. Round one FJ took around 10mins here as well. Once done it was back into the jacuzzi for both of us, although Ryoko only spent around 5mins soaping me up and talking cock. She then went to pack up the air mattress and wash up the nuru area which took around 10mins, while I sat in the jacuzzi alone just enjoying the jet massage. After that, there was no round 2 of nuru. Instead we proceeded onto the bed where she came me a pretty decent shoulder, back and leg massage for around 10mins. After that the foreplay started and followed by round two FJ. Like at Aya, she showered me before I left and I also left her a tip. Did not add Ryoko on LINE as she did not initiate.

Overall, I have to say that looks and body wise, both girls are my type, so no complaints in those depts. Because of that I also didn't elaborate too much on the FJs, as I wanted to focus more on the nuru experience in this post.

Final tip - both Aya Massage and Kokoro (as well as the few other joints mentioned other bros in this thread) are all on LINE, so I do advise bros who are new to this scene to start a LINE account and add these joints there. We are all pretty tech-savvy these days anyway, adding their accounts makes it really a lot easier to check on the different packages and girls and respective rates.

Thanks for excellent FR bro..cheers!!!
Old 20-07-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
mickeymouse222 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Popular Nuru Massage in Bangkok

heaven/doki doki
Old 20-07-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Revoltage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

kokoro/doki doki
Old 20-07-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can share Noey contact anyone? In bkk now for 5 days
Old 21-07-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunnyphallus View Post

Thanks bro sounds good and near where usually stay when I go BKK will check out these 2 joints
Old 21-07-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Powercws deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

doki doki is good? any bros keen to share more details?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1