The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 07-07-2023, 02:30 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 269 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42447 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by duff11 View Post
Is she as cold as star? Or gfe not bad type?
She is a cheerful gal. But she cannot speak English and Chinese well. So, we use body language.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-07-2023, 02:39 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Hmm, last post i thought twinkle sis same place as she is? Move here now or there is another sis?.....
Only one sis. Previously Dxxxxxd worked quite near to Twinkle. She works at Holland spa and Twinkle works at GM spa. Both spas business not as good as Yishun, however, Twinkle let her sis comes to Yishun first.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-07-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Yes, real sister. Twinkle really take care of her. She is supposed to come back to Yishun, but she gave this opportunity to her sister.
Waseh. U supportive until she is willing to share all this information. Kudos to that

Thumbs up for e sisters love
Old 07-07-2023, 09:35 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
Waseh. U supportive until she is willing to share all this information. Kudos to that

I supported her so many years liao, since from Yishun until GM. I strongly feel that she will be back to Yishun very soon.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-07-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 8
Roswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to all

Quote:
Only one sis. Previously Dxxxxxd worked quite near to Twinkle. She works at Holland spa and Twinkle works at GM spa. Both spas business not as good as Yishun, however, Twinkle let her sis comes to Yishun first.
Thanks for your FR. I will try her soon and give a report.
Old 07-07-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:

Bro, very informative.
Say till like that confirm true liao. Lolx...
But yishun outlet so many ml, only good thing is they also have many rooms. Confirm can assign 1 ml to 1 room.

Depend on area bah. S**a m9ve to amk, i see also not bad leh. That time i visited her, there is 1 before me, after i done and showered, there is a booking after me. .
Old 07-07-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post

Ml sure will tell u business soso or quite bad. So u will visit her more often.

Yishun outlet a little different, larger crowd and located at a place quiet and not too quiet.
S**a place also quite quiet...
Old 07-07-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 16
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

Just went to J*, took Z**y.
No action at all, took $60.
Lights was on, towel all the way on.
Disappointing.
On the plus side, the massage was good, so there’s that.
Old 07-07-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irrumare View Post
Just went to J*, took Z**y.
No action at all, took $60.
Lights was on, towel all the way on.
Disappointing.
On the plus side, the massage was good, so there’s that.
Must get oil package for 89 at minimum for extra action. They can't do anything for 60$ package. There is ongoing patrol always
Old 07-07-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to all
Quote:
I supported her so many years liao, since from Yishun until GM. I strongly feel that she will be back to Yishun very soon.

I got a feeling...you upped her already.

Congrats bro.

I imagined she is very tight down there.

I can only imagine it in my dreams.
Old 07-07-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 16
CruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Just tried her, not so chio but cute. As she is only 21, still can find a lot of baby fat. She is Twinkle's sister, her teasing and HDLY really no horse run - should be taught by her sister - almost cum during the HDLY. Her massage really not bad wor, got strength not those piano type. Told me her sister gave her 9 points for her massage and teasing skill. LOL.

Will rtm for her massage and teasing.
After reading your comment, I went to try her too. Dunno if is too long no visit s**r or her teasing and prowess is really higher compare to s**r.. I guess the phrase 青出于蓝 is quite real 😂 con9lan7firm will rtm 🤣🤣
Old 07-07-2023, 09:16 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
I got a feeling...you upped her already.

Congrats bro.

I imagined she is very tight down there.

I can only imagine it in my dreams.
No lah, she is only one of my regular. Since she dun like piak piak, so I have to respect her lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-07-2023, 09:17 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruXiFieD View Post
After reading your comment, I went to try her too. Dunno if is too long no visit s**r or her teasing and prowess is really higher compare to s**r.. I guess the phrase 青出于蓝 is quite real 😂 con9lan7firm will rtm 🤣🤣
Ha, even Twinkle claimed her skill is good. Great hard massage too. Worth a visit.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 08-07-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Tried D in JQ,

Think she learn from the sister. hdly similar. But overall feels rushed. Massage decent with strength.
Her sister heading back to J* soon…
Old 08-07-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 3
Pieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried D too cause saw good review.
But not really good, she’s like rushing..
Massage is like piano type, wiping instead of pressing
HDLY not bad but is like rubbing a wood, rough and rush.
Front not much pattern, straight just rushing.
Overall: 5/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1