The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 13-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3121 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suparsex View Post
Was otw to h38 and saw this. Went to see how she looks. Really quite sweet looking girl so decided to try g10 instead of finding my regular at h38.

Just came out of wh54, Utter disappointment.. maximum rush and keep changing position after a few minutes. Gfe not bad but rtf is a hell no for me. Plus point is cute la so try at your own risk.
Maybe is really up to individual ba cause i only go for cim so didn’t do FJ so can’t comment , during cim she didn’t rush me just that the tips part only
Old 13-09-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suparsex View Post
Was otw to h38 and saw this. Went to see how she looks. Really quite sweet looking girl so decided to try g10 instead of finding my regular at h38.

Just came out of wh54, Utter disappointment.. maximum rush and keep changing position after a few minutes. Gfe not bad but rtf is a hell no for me. Plus point is cute la so try at your own risk.
WH54 i go one time, i never step in again. That time i took G7 there and lousy service to the max. Closed eyes all the way during fj. Can you believe it? I not even old and i dress up well on that day. She also ownself tell me time up soon and ask me quickly shoot. I lazy argue and no mood anymore. In and out of the shop 12 mins max. We are not spoiled by H2038 but they are even worse than 1844B ladies. I rather walk a few more steps to 1844B better. If they think by trying to take shortcut or play tricks to earn our money, then they are wrong. There is always the power of internet.

https://sammy.guru/showpost.p...postcount=7406
Old 13-09-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Lol why u keep on stressing you not old and dressed well? Bad experience, rant and move on lo. Don't live in the past and make yourself miserable. Just my 2 cents
Old 13-09-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L20H38 G8

Name: Ann Ann
Looks: 7/10. SYT, young looking but G7 will take home the trophy
Body: 9/10. Very slim like G20, height is around 5'4". I think most girls here are slim already.
Boobs: 9/10. Cup B-C NATURAL. If you tired groping G20 big headlights then come for G8 lol feels like groping my ex gf from Uni. Hers are firm and not saggy, like the old G7 boob but way bigger. Nice to grab.
French: YES
GFE: 8/10. Though she can speak chinese and a little english, she done her best here. Welcomed me with a kiss and a bit of touch into my body. She is playful.
BBBJ: 8/10. Done a good job here, suction was there and lots of tongue. She a bit more trained than G7 here
FJ: 8/10. This is weird, instead of cowriding after BBBJ (which is commercial) she laid down. Ofc she dont speak english but she meant she wants to get molested and attcked and so I did. Started from kissing, licking all the way to the bottom. Very good stereo and hot body I must say. I thought she lazy but nope, she wants role play like G32 LOL

Overall, will RTF and definitely above average. Up on standard of this house. Her hygiene is topnotch, put soap here and there, mouthwash before and after then put Dove soap around her lip like who does that haha very clean one.
Old 13-09-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Lol why u keep on stressing you not old and dressed well? Bad experience, rant and move on lo. Don't live in the past and make yourself miserable. Just my 2 cents
because i am all out here to let people know how shitty her service is. Dont tiagong like me listen to others say she good then pick her and kena such shitty service.
Old 13-09-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ruret is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
lol sometimes as guys we feel if we dress the part and young we deserve better
Old 13-09-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ruret is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
because i am all out here to let people know how shitty her service is. Dont tiagong like me listen to others say she good then pick her and kena such shitty service.
she's not the gentle kind ba this g7, mismatch of expectations. i really think u should try thais. may be more the gentle type you looking for.
Old 13-09-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Sorry guys, this thread is for 2038...Dont post other house gal here or else everyone will get confuse
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 14-09-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Ymmv mah.i got try her also but my exp also not gd but just not as bad as yours. So it's ok you share your feedback then move on lo. So many fishes out there haha
Old 14-09-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
aking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried g8. Young syt, 23yo, looks 6.5/10, slight tan, not fair type, firm natural b cups. Quite gd service and gfe, lots of hugging. Can french and bbbj with lots of tongue action, but no cim. Can converse in Chinese very well. Gd to try but probably no rtf for me.
Old 14-09-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aking View Post
Tried g8. Young syt, 23yo, looks 6.5/10, slight tan, not fair type, firm natural b cups. Quite gd service and gfe, lots of hugging. Can french and bbbj with lots of tongue action, but no cim. Can converse in Chinese very well. Gd to try but probably no rtf for me.
From your exp it seems her skills got improve Abit le.haha
Old 14-09-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

For me very simple one

Don’t have the look is okay as long got service

Don’t have the service is okay as long got skill

Don’t have the skill is okay as long got GFE

Don’t have GFE and the rest then change gal lol

We can’t expect a $60 got all in maybe yes there is but also depend on individual players
Old 14-09-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
flipflop007 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Girl 28

Pussy is fuckin lose even my dick is big (i am burmese)

French: nope

Boobs: fake boob

Bbbj: skill good and she makes u cum faster when intercourse

Sex: she wants you to cum fast

Comments: pls pls avoid this gal my brothers. Not worth your hard earned money. Even she's ugly and she not even try to please you.
Old 15-09-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

G28 is not the best but definitely not as bad as what you wrote.
Old 15-09-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
G28 is not the best but definitely not as bad as what you wrote.
Well also have to depend sometime I also get the bad one too sometime it depend on the WL or the customer too. But so far this house I think seldom have bad one lor. Otherwise yes maybe

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1