The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-09-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yoyopotato123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

anybody had this indo mee before?
Old 21-09-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 8
MrPeh22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by faishorty View Post
PM me i share if u have any maid we trades
can pm me share
Old 21-09-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
porkbutt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
DId you meet her last Sunday? Your feedback?
Never got to try leh, in the end she say raining dowan go out. Dunno is it on purpose flake on me or what. Gonna try asking her out again.
Old 21-09-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
Tomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows her? Stays near Punggol area.

Last edited by Tomyum88; 24-09-2021 at 09:11 AM.
Old 21-09-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

Have to be honest i dont even click into this thread as i dont think i can screw a maid. Until this covid make me so bored and i start to be a silent reader. Installed michat and discover some really syt

Any laojiao can met ocah from sengkang area? Any kind advice?
Old 21-09-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 8
sammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Name mei, stay kembamgan area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyopotato123 View Post
anybody had this indo mee before?
Old 21-09-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Up you my humble 15!
Returns 14 shots to you, Cheers.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 21-09-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3990 / Power: 17
WS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WS5498 View Post
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Bro.
Her WhatsApp is 935XXXX5, right ?

The last time I raw her was in end Feb, begin Mar '21.
But I never CIP. I pull out and spray all over her pussy hair and boobs.
I used to meet her at least once a month since Oct '20.

YES... She is indeed the Very Horny Type. Even by just fingering, I am able to make her cums 3 to 4 times within a short span of 40mins.

From end Apr '21 onwards, she block me from WhatsApp and she hang up on me when I call her.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Blessing to my small head. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Some were very fast to react and asking to give Mey's contact to them.....

After much consideration, I decided to share the contact of another Indon FDH, CC, who stay in the Eastern area, who 💖 SEX & need 💲💲 support.

I will pass the contact to Indon FDH CC, for her to WhatsApp you, if you PM me your name/nick/alias with contact number.
For interested person who are keen to help.
Old 21-09-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -147 / Power: 0
Doodleman Doodleman

I guess I received both positive and negative feedback in my inbox and I've responded to as many I can.

Whatever you do, someone will object or comment.
To me, its a "you happy, you agree, both happy".

Not all will know a certain contact on this forum even they're so called famous and not all would like to reveal or share. As freeloaders come n go at this forum, some might rather get a direct info and many samster dislike that.

Like the masked magician, he's hated by the other magician for revealing tricks and the mechanism behind it. However, these magic are well known and shared in the community but many public members are unaware. They still wanna know and that's when its revealed for a price.

I can't please everyone and certainly understand where all your views come from. Let me make it clearer.

I will release the contact no for the helper mentioned with the $ if you want it for free and its a one time thing unless other bros will share openly, I refund you 100%. If this is the way sharing works, I'll continue my own hunting and do it this way.

To highlight, the sharing of contact is purely for your communicate with the helper and no sort of pimping or solicitation involved. I don't take money from her or any related to sexual services. Whatever you wanna do with it, its your business. Like how many insurance agent do it, leads are sold and pimping is regarded as living off a prostitue earning.

Those who have available contacts and wanna exchange, I have some on hand too. From massage shop with special to helpers.

Exchange will be free.

In summary, freeloaders or lazy hunters pay a small token purely for CONTACT and not other services discussed and useful traders get an exchange. Win-Win.

No one lugi, all men happy.

Once again, its tiring to please everyone and I wouldn't be responding to negativity anymore.
Old 21-09-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgg View Post
Have to be honest i dont even click into this thread as i dont think i can screw a maid. Until this covid make me so bored and i start to be a silent reader. Installed michat and discover some really syt

Any laojiao can met ocah from sengkang area? Any kind advice?
Think she into paid service, and can RAW at the right price
Old 21-09-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodleman View Post
I guess I received both positive and negative feedback in my inbox and I've responded to as many I can.

Whatever you do, someone will object or comment.
To me, its a "you happy, you agree, both happy".

Not all will know a certain contact on this forum even they're so called famous and not all would like to reveal or share. As freeloaders come n go at this forum, some might rather get a direct info and many samster dislike that.

Like the masked magician, he's hated by the other magician for revealing tricks and the mechanism behind it. However, these magic are well known and shared in the community but many public members are unaware. They still wanna know and that's when its revealed for a price.

I can't please everyone and certainly understand where all your views come from. Let me make it clearer.

I will release the contact no for the helper mentioned with the $ if you want it for free and its a one time thing unless other bros will share openly, I refund you 100%. If this is the way sharing works, I'll continue my own hunting and do it this way.

To highlight, the sharing of contact is purely for your communicate with the helper and no sort of pimping or solicitation involved. I don't take money from her or any related to sexual services. Whatever you wanna do with it, its your business. Like how many insurance agent do it, leads are sold and pimping is regarded as living off a prostitue earning.

Those who have available contacts and wanna exchange, I have some on hand too. From massage shop with special to helpers.

Exchange will be free.

In summary, freeloaders or lazy hunters pay a small token purely for CONTACT and not other services discussed and useful traders get an exchange. Win-Win.

No one lugi, all men happy.

Once again, its tiring to please everyone and I wouldn't be responding to negativity anymore.
Is it the one at whampoa/balestier/kimkeat/jalan bahagia???
Old 21-09-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post
Think she into paid service, and can RAW at the right price
Oooo.. just chatted with her but have not pop the golden question yet. She seems wild.. Shall fhfl go ask her since she into paid svc. Thank you bro
Old 21-09-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
matselenger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have experience or currently meeting an Indo maid from Bukit batok? Got to know her in tik tok. Pitayanti03. Trying to ask her out. She say she can go out but keep saying not free everytime we suppose to meet. Maybe I just her back up..haha. any bros here meeting her or met her before? Just want to know if I should just give up n not waste time trying to meet her
Old 21-09-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
andrew9900 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone know this maid? Offering $150. Need some reviews man.
Old 21-09-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
andrew9900 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any review for her? Offering $300 lol...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1