The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1035 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud of
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

Me : hmmmm…. Actually…. I don’t know what the question is stillllll… can give hint?

SIL : hmmmm…. Think about the last time we were here together…….

Me : hmmmm…. We quarrelled? Haha..

SIL : no! Of course not! I don’t mean in office luhhh….

Me : oh…

SIL : and also, we didn’t quarrel! You were nice to me ok, I remember, and I couldn’t even bear to give you a black face…

Me : haha you remember the sandwich ah? I thought you were going to use your trademark …. “No need…”

SIL : Oei. I’m not always mean to you ok…

SIL : so how! Remembered already?

Me : hmmmm… our first time in our office?

SIL : yeahhhh and thennnnn?

Me : you come over now? Let’s do it again. I’ve been dreaming of this ever since back then…

SIL : noooo.. not this…. Aiyo you really dumb dumb really cannot figure out my question meh

Me : haha sorry. I still cannot get the image of you this morning out of my head…. And last night’s too… and the night before…

SIL : ok.. I understand. So you are not a dumb dumb, you are just a dirty minded cutie.

Me : whoa. I’m a cutie? First time hearing that…

SIL : yeah yeah. I know you confirm had a lot of women in the past.

Me : ok la… none like you though.

SIL : yeah yeah. Dirty minded sweet talker, cannot lie ok?

Me : if I did meet someone like you, I’d be married now wouldn’t I?

Me : HAPPILY married

SIL : hehe. Yeah yeah. Aren’t you happy + married now ? =D

SIL : ok Sorry. Bad joke…

Me : no, you are right. Thank you ok.

SIL : is your office door locked?

Me : nope why?

SIL : you still have some minutes left before your gift expires…

Me : hmmmm……….. U give up? I don’t need gifts… I just want you on my laps now… pleaseeee I’m dying… it’s been almost 15 minutes…

SIL : hehe you needy boy. Ok. Since you want to give up so easily… lousy memory boy…

me : ok now I’m regretting it… you coming over or ?

A minute later, there was a gentle double knock on my door and SIL came in with her laptop bag.

I got up immediately, my eyes fixated on her green top, which was slightly loose but I could see them jiggle gently freely underneath the top as she shut the door and locked it, then turned to face me…

SIL : stoppppp

Me : what?

SIL : stop looking at me like that?

Me : oh. Haha. Like what?

SIL : like you are dreamy or lost….

Me : dreaming of making love to you ma…

SIL : like you still need to dream or pretend meh? Stupiddd…

There was an awkward silence and smiles from the both of us….

SIL : oh yeah…

She opened up her laptop bag after putting it on the sofa

Me : surprise for me?

SIL : yes! But boring for you hehe…. Ok keep quiet. And don’t you dare get out of your chair… STAY THERE!

She turned her back to me again, then raised her top and took it off…

Me : wow….. stop torturing me please…

SIL : what?

Me : turn around, let me see please.

SIL : as if you’ve not seen before……

Me : wait what are you doing?

She was putting a simple black bra on.

SIL : you didn’t earn your prize what… you lousy memory bear, or were you also drunk that day?

Me : drunk? You were with me the entire time remember?

SIL : nooooo! I escaped from you! You came here on your own…… surprisingly and thankfully hehe… see! Really lousy memory! Or you drank and drive huh?

SIL walked towards me as she put her her top back on, then checking to make sure that her bra was hidden.

Me : I I was in a hurry to find you … how would I find time to drink….

I pulled her out sit her down on my lap…

Me : so can you please tell me what this is about???

I dug my head into her chest area and started to kiss and sniff into her body. She pushed my head away and stood up…

SIL : if I tell you, then the prize expires officially you know? Are you hungry already?

Me : not really. Why? You are hungry.

SIL : yup! Time for my lunch.

me : ok. What do you want to….. erm…. Ok…… wait. I thought you are hungry?

SIL was on her knees, hair tied up again and with spectacles : yup. No appetite. Just simple lunch for me will do…. (She held my penis and started to suck without foreplay) slurps… is this look of mine enough? Slurps.. do you need me to take off my top or anything?

Me : huh? Why wouldn’t it be?

I leaned backwards and helped to stroke her fringe behind her ear each time its drops to the front…

SIL : I thought this look of mine is only cute and nerdy to you?

Me : yeah. But it’s still a look that I’m turned on by…

SIL : oh ok… didn’t know that…. Slurps… then what about this?

(SIL pulled her orange coiled hair rubber band and let her hair flow, she removed her spectacles and put it on my table)

SIL : then what about this look?

Me : wow….

SIL : which do you like better?

Me : erm.. hard to choose… but this look I guess?

SIL : slurps…. Slurps….. why?

Me : I don’t get to see this often? You usually tie it up at work, and you hide your eyes. (I stroke her face) your nicely double eyelid eyes…

SIL : so how would you describe this look huh?

Me : hmmm.. sweet and innocent.

SIL : hehe. Ok. At least you are consistent. Just lousy memory that’s all.

Me : why you keep saying I have bad memory?

SIL : for you to find out. (SIL got up) let’s go for lunch.

Me : I thought you want to have my barley for lunch?

SIL : yup. Later. Don’t think you can give me without more stimulation.

Me : oh please. You haven’t even try. Come on finish it please… oh…. Oh yes………..

I just kept staring down at her face, I could only see her face as her chest was pressed against my chair with my legs spread wide. She was really pushing her head up and down, up and down…

Me : ahhh… where did you learn to be THIS GOOD?

SIL suddenly choked, like she was surprised my question, she quickly resumed and avoided eye contact with me…. What was she’s surprised or nervous about??? OH SHIT

It was embarrassing, it wasn’t even 2 minutes and I was already ejaculating uncontrollably in her mouth!

SIL choked and swallowed, it wasn’t as much as last night, I was getting older…

Me : shit… this is embarrassing.

SIL : gulp .. why?

Me : so fast!

SIL : yeah lo. Took me by surprise also.. hehe but thank you.

Me : for?

SIL : giving me confidence? You have water in here?

Me : no, only alcohol.

SIL : the one I like?

Me : which one?

SIL : you really lousy luh! The one you let me try at your old place la!

Me : oh that! Have!

I got up and poured her a little.

Me : I definitely remember that night… (handed her the drink)

We both stood by my mini counter.

SIL : what do you remember though?

Me : haha. You better not know.

SIL : tell me!

She grabbed me by my belly, in some ways, she’s similar to her sister, which turned me off a little.

SIL : hey, what’s wrong?

Me : wow, you can tell?

SIL : yup. What’s wrong, something I said?

Me : no no. Not you… just the way you grab me, reminds me of how she always hits me when I don’t do what she wants..

SIL : oh. Erm…. Ok…. Sorry. I won’t do it again.

Me : no! I enjoy yours ok.

SIL : erm ok. Let’s go for lunch.

She quickly grabbed her purse and started walking out of my office. I too, adjusted my berms and caught up with her at the lift. We didn’t talk and headed to my car.

In the car.

Me : where to?

SIL : don’t know.

I started driving, we didn’t talk much, she was obviously affected by the mention of her sister.

SIL : where is this place?

Me : my surprise for you.

SIL : oh ok……. Sorry. So what do you remember from that day?

Me : I was trying my best not to find ways to get you drunk ahah.

SIL : get me drunk? Why?

Me : I wanted to f…. I mean, I wanted to get you into bed lo.

SIL : hmmm… but why? You were already unhappy at that time?

Me : unhappy? Versus?

SIL : you know, happily married.

Me : honestly, I still don’t know why I’m married. Covid depression? Just didn’t want to be alone? I really don’t know. I’ve been asking myself that also.

SIL : how did you and her even start?

Me : she saw me at ….. then we had a chat, she was quite forthcoming and open… honestly.. I thought… didn’t mind the company.. but never planned on it being long……. We met for dinner, ate, got drunk… when I woke up she was crying…… you know… said it was her first time.

SIL almost gasped : her first time?

She echoed after me.

Me : why? What’s wrong? She told you stuff in the past before?

SIL : nope. Told you before, we are not that kind of sisters, we aren’t close.

Me : then? What do you know? Come on, you’ve been keeping things from me for a long time already. What’s the point in protecting her now now?

SIL : I don’t know for sure, but I recall her bringing her ex boyfriend back in secondary school home, and I was not allowed to go into the room when he was around, in the afternoon, before our parents (she paused a bit, still affected by their passing)… came back.. Back then we shared a room, I slept on the top bunk. We moved twice, and then we had our own rooms, but both houses…… erm….. she definitely came back with her boyfriends in the past. I’m not saying I know anything, but just saying, she and I led very different pasts..

I tried my best to focus on driving, thankfully, I found a parking spot easily.

SIL : are you ok?

Me : erm. Just doesn’t feel good being lied to that’s all.

SIL : wait. I’m not saying I know anything for sure.

Me : she told me she’s never brought anyone back to her room before, and those times I stayed over at your place, which I didn’t want to, was to please her.

SIL : must you use the word ‘please’ her???

Me : i mean, you know before she started to throw a fit.

SIL : ok… so you remember those nights you stayed over huh?

Me : why? What about them?

SIL : nope nothing.

Me : she definitely lied to me… and the official apology to you, can you please tell me now?

SIL went on to explain to me, she was definitely upset with being insulted but she kept it to herself. My wife was the one who insisted on an official apology to her, citing that it’s also to test my love for her before the wedding, especially when their parents felt that the official apology in front of the family was too awkward and harsh.

I was fuming mad. SIL could see, as I led her towards the simple eating place.

SIL : are you ok?

Me : you know all those times, I kept thinking it’s you who was the horrible one you know?

SIL : it’s ok la…

Me : ok. Here’s the place, let me do the ordering ok. You take a seat.

After ordering, SIL was just at the round table, she looked nervous, deep in thought, and then looked around…

Me : I only ordered one rice, but plenty of side dishes and vegetables, don’t think you eat much carbs right?

She looked at me and smiled, got up and gave me a peck on my head, it was awkward, she wasn’t sure nor was she confident with doing it, asked me where the toilet was… the dishes came and knowing her pattern, I took her tissue and started to wipe the cutlery, when she came back, she immediately bend next to me and stuffed something into my pocket

SIL : Keep for me! Don’t look!

Me : Erm ok…

SIL tapped on my head after realising I had wiped the cutlery.. She was very happy with the dishes, lots of white chicken steamed, and vegetable dishes, clean and healthy and tasty. She ate happily… I didn’t really notice anything

Me : I’m going to get a coke, I mean 100 plus, you need anything?

SIL : We share.

After paying for the drink, I secretly reached into my pocket to feel the material and shape, it felt like her bra! I felt a strap, it confirm is her bra, after I pulled out a little to see, also worried that others see as well.

I hurried back to and sat beside her, trying to observe her shape. Was she really 30 years old already? The firmness is still so good, they weren’t sagging or hanging, or spreading apart.

SIL : told you not to check your pocket hor…

Me : erm… sorry. Haha. You like the food?

SIL : yup, the chicken is really tender! Chili is super good too.

I moved in and sat closer to her, tried to elbow her breast, which she was ok to rest on my arm comfortably, I didn’t quite feel anything erected.. she’s not so horny after all, not so easily, I guess, then what was the dripping yesterday about?

After lunch.

Me : where to now? We can go natureland for foot massage? (I gasped)

SIL : huh? What’s wrong?

SIL noticed that i was staring at her breasts which were jiggling about as we walked out of the eating place and across the restaurant beside it, where an old uncle with hair white as snow and a goatee so long he resembles the colonel from KFC, he also looked at SIL’s breasts as we walked by. SIL immediately folded her arms and walked faster and stopped outside this hip salon and waited for me to catch up.

SIL : STOP IT LUHHHH…

Me : it’s not so obvious, your top isn’t see through. Just enjoy being free and easy, and let me enjoy the attention other men have on you!

SIL : what’s wrong with youuuuuu..

She grabbed my arm and hit my belly, then realise this act may remind me of her sister.

SIL : sorry.

Me : no it’s ok… how does it make you feel? When other men look at you, you know, in a lustful manner?

SIL : like you?

Me : haha. When ?

SIL : when you were drunk la!

Me : oh? At the hotel that time ah? The wedding…

SIL : no… told you, you memory is lousy. Anyway, foot massage? I’m in a skirt, is that convenient?

Me : wow, you are really conservative haha. Let’s just take a walk around this area and head back to office?

SIL : noooooo…… if I’ really conservative, then you think your wedding night… and us now… will happen?

She laughed and hurried away. I caught up with her and held her hand, we walked around that area and then to the river like a couple, not giving a care if we are spotted. She barely caught the attention of anyone, I got bored of it, however, I noticed that she was perspiring when she handed me a piece of tissue to wipe my face. The shape of her breast is now even MORE obvious!

We went back to my car and continued to conversation we had while walking.

SIL : so do you like my new selection?

(I asked her when she had bought those new lacey lingerie sets, she told me it was about 6 weeks ago, when she finally felt that work had no meaning and COL had already stopped trying to get her attention, and she reiterated, she noticed that I also had stopped going by her aisle at our work place to check in on her. I did not take that piece of news well)

SIL took my left hand and put it on her chest, her top was moist, I squeezed them gently and rubbed her nipple as I drove. She grabbed my arm and started to breath heavily.

Me : honestly, it made me lose control entirely, what do you think?

SIL : lose control? Meaning?

Me : you know I’ve been trying to delay right… you know… fuck you fully. I mean. I mean, make love to you… like push in..

SIL : delay? Why?

Me : you are special to me. I wanted it to be at the right time, like you know, when the time was right… when I had figured out how to be … you know… just for you and you alone. To be fair to you.

SIL : oh. Wow…. All this while I thought….. oh… I really misunderstood, you.. everything….

Me : why?

SIL : I thought I was not attractive enough, that’s why you were reluctant.

Me : NO! You think men prefer to eat your pussy rather than to fuck it it meh?

SIL : hey! So coarse! Stop it.

Me : sorry. Now you know I mean it.

SIL : yup…. I’m a woman after all what… how am I suppose to know!!!!

Me : so you mean, all those weeks, when we slept in your room, you were dying for me to push in too?

SIL : of course la! I’m already 30 years old! What do you think??

Me : haha good… so I’m your first right?

SIL : yeah… TSK!

SIL pushed my hand away from her chest.

Me : haha, if only I had known… we’d be … ahah.. you know.. by now.

SIL : yeah yeah. You may have gotten bored of me by now.

Me : rubbish. (But that thought did cross my ,mind to wonder) have more confidence in yourself. So other than that guy, did anyone else noticed? You know.. your new black bra strap?

SIL : erm.. it’s just a strap.

Me : but black is a very sexy color.

SIL : erm ok…. I didn’t wear it that many times also la, at most 5? Like once a week. And some of those days, I was not in sleeveless also…

Me : so did he notice?

SIL : yup. You witnessed what!

Me : you are good. Didn’t even know you saw my black and angry face.

SIL : erm, see! Lousy memory, you did more than that. you walked past and made your sentiments clear… and your jealousy too hehe.

Me : were you secretly happy? I recall your angry face though..

SIL : yup. I was very upset, but also, I felt stupid for feeling happy…

Me : then did anyone else notice?

SIL : not really. Nobody ever looks at me much one la.

We reached our work place, it was quiet and dead. Food coma was settling in. I saw a message from my wife “where are you?”, with which. I responded with “at work”. She asked if I was coming back, I replied, ‘likely all nighter tonight’.

I’ve used that excuse before, when I wanted to avoid certain things. Whether she knew I checked into a hotel to sleep instead was her business.

I showed SIL the message exchange, she was curious at first but her gaze became a bit stressed and she looked away.

SIL : ok good.

Me : I won’t be sleeping here la.

SIL : huh? Oh. I mean. Thank you. I really hate to be alone now.

SIL looked embarrassed after saying that.
Old 01-06-2024, 07:28 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud of

Me : hey, where are you going?

SIL : let me get the rest of my stuff from my cubicle, you go to your office first..

SIL took some time, I took out her bra to sniff on it. It was a simple black bra, it wasn’t that new, but I can tell that it was rarely used/worn.

She finally came in, her eyes looked a little red.

Me : what’s wrong?

I got up quickly and hugged her, she hugged me back tight.

SIL : nothing.. help me catch up on work.

She pushed me to my chair and refused to let me set up another chair beside me, she bent and stood beside me as she started to work on her own laptop. I sat there and stoned, food Coma was settling in, I wasn’t looking at her work either. How does she just resume work so quickly, perhaps it was my age too.

SIL : you’ve lost interest in me already ah?

Me : huh? Oh….

I realised, she was waiting for me to stroke her legs??? Or maybe… hmmm..

I was bored, and I had an even better idea, I sat/walked and rolled my chair behind her, she turned her head to check what i was doing, and then refocused herself. I went under her skirt and pulled her panties down…

SIL immediately clamped her legs shut and stopped my action halfway, stopping the panties from going down below her butt cheeks.

SIL : not so fast luh… TSK!

She snatched her panties back from me and pulled it back up… the grumble was loud, she disapproval was strong and rude….

JUST THE WAY I LIKED IT…

I got up and knelt down on the ground, the carpet softening the burden on my knees, I went really low and started to kiss around her ankles, and worked my way up. SIL was uncomfortable at first, know her, she was worried that her feet were dirty so I avoided kissing her further down, only slowly and upwards, and stroking her leg on the other side, in between her legs. SIL managed to maintain her concentration and I could hear her clicking and typing away.

I was almost up to her kneecaps, the body arch position wasn’t easy. Then, I felt it. It was a drip that landed on the side of my cheek that was facing upwards. I looked up and lifted the back of her skirt to see more clearly, her black panties, there was a patch that looked even darker. It was a wet patch, and that’s where her pussy was.

Does she get wet SO EASILY?

Was she this easily wet at my wedding???

It was super uncomfortable, I hated kneeling down. My knees are old, but it gave me a good angle. My tongue licked her panties, the lining.. played with it. SIL had stopped working, her head was pressed on her arms on the table, we weren’t even high or drunk..

Me : so am I still too fast?

She shook her head.

I pulled her panties down, she kicked her aunty shoes off and stepped out of her panties. I opened my drawer and threw it in, she was puzzled but didn’t ask. I think there were a few more tiny drips of her pussy cum on my carpet beneath her. I could smell something, like a release of a scent from her pussy. It wasn’t that strong, I recognise it, I tried to recall if this scent came out of her in her room just a few days ago.

I put my head higher up between her legs, the scent became stronger

SIL : nooooo!!!

She immediately stepped away and pushed my head away.

Me : what is it this time?

SIL : sorry sorry… I’m not clean down there, the toilet just now was not easy to use. I let me go toilet first.

She was about to move off when I just grabbed her.

me : it’s ok. We can continue like this, you finish up your work, if you are really doing…

SIL : of course I am! See!

I don’t know why, the ass that I am, the lazy one, wouldn’t bother if it was my wife. But I did bend to check, and to see. SIL was very happy to see me take her seriously. She sat me down on my chair and pulled me in closer to her, took my penis out from my berms.

SIL : I just have a bit left, do you mind waiting for me? I don’t want you to be on the ground anymore.

Me : you don’t like it?

SIL : noooooo…… I know it’s hard on your knees.. it was hard to concentrate just now ok!

Me : ok…

Then……

SIL held my penis and struggled to lift her skirt at the same time. I helped her with that… she tried to sit down on me, but couldn’t really do it, I helped her and felt her pussy walls tighten and the entry sensation sliding in. We adjusted carefully a little more, kept SIL at a safe angle which she could continue to work. I leaned forward and hugged her, hands grabbing her breasts but cupping them gently and being careful to let her concentrate on her work.

SIL : erm….. what are you doing?

Me : huh?

SIL : are you so tired?

Me : oh.. no…. Just thought you wanted to concentrate?

SIL : I like challenges ! Hehe.

Upon hearing that I lifted her top above her breasts and started to squeeze them. They felt so perfect to hold, I felt my erection become harder. SIL was breathing loud and hard… Her clicking slowed down, perhaps it was like a challenge to me too, to stop her from working. I could feel her pussy getting VERY WET… it was overflowing onto my briefs and I felt a little on the exposed skin of my lap, felt the moisture.

I lost control, turned her body sideways slightly and pulled on the breast to that i could suck on her nipple. SIL adjusted and continued to work….. I licked furiously at her nipple.

Then finally… her arm clamped on my head tight, my head was near her arm pit, while i continued to suck on her nipple. SIL let out a moan.

Was she ready to fuck?

SIL : so when did youuuuu….. first…. Feel attracted to me?

Me : huh?

She gently moved my head away from her breasts and leaned forward again.

SIL : let’s slow it down ok… don’t rush… so can you recall? When was the first time you felt attracted to me?

Me : hmmmm……… sure. you are right. We have the whole day ahead to ourselves, no need to rush! Hmmm… tough question, perhaps you answer first?

SIL : tsk…. Smart…. Ok……. I guess, I was first attracted to you when………. You first praised me.

Me : oh. Haha… praised you over?

SIL : yeah yeah, as if you praise me so often. Quick! Your turn!

Me : attracted? Hmmm….. I think I’ve told you before, at the tea ceremony, furniture moving…. I saw you in that dress, your hair was different, some make up also. It was a huge contrast, especially so because at that time, I actually really disliked you a lot. Haha. So sorry. You should know why.

SIL : really?

I think her pussy dried much at that moment..

Me : not say hated and wanted you to suffer, but… irked me a lot….. but maybe, I also enjoyed the hate/like relationship? I don’t know.

SIL : what relationship? We barely saw each other…

Me : ahha yes, but when I finally saw you…. I loved that feeling, it felt so wrong.

SIL : oh .. ok. (she continued to work) then do you remember anything else from that day?

Me : I guess no point pretending anymore, I’ll be honest, the ENTIRE day, I wanted you bad. WHy do you think I upgraded the suite or a two bedder?

SIL : I knew it.. such a waste of money! I was annoyed, But also glad you did it.

Me : really why?

I tried to rub her nipples but she stopped me.

SIL : I would have hated if the night ended the way it did. You know. Like just rush off after the wedding.

Me : do you think anything could have happened between you and that guy?

SIL : him? Unlikely, he was attached I guess. He only agreed to help when I said that you are the groom and that you had invited many of the higher ups.

Me : that’s just… i thought he came to see you in a, you know, nicer dress…

SIL : how would he know???

Me : i don’t know… my brain just thought, he brought you shopping or something like that…

SIL : hmmm… well… sort of…

Me : what? What????

SIL : I mean I asked him for opinion, what kind I should get, we searched online that’s all..

Me : because you were hoping he’d come to see?

SIL : not really… just lonely that’s all, and he’s the only guy in my life…you and sis getting marry really did affect me ok.

I wondered, because she’d be left alone at home?

There was an awkward silence, I sort of got bored too…

SIL : you not gonna ask how it affect me?

Me : oh , erm I I guessed… so at the wedding, did his behavior towards you like change? after seeing you in that dress. I think he tried to grope your back during the photo taking?

SIL : he wasn’t even in the photo my dear. You are the one who grabbed my waist so tight to make him jealous!

Me : haha oh yes. That’s right. Was he?

SIL : don’t think so… you idiot lo, just groped me so openly!

Me : yes, you really drove me crazy that night. I mean. It wasn’t your fault, I was really crazy for you that night.. all I kept looking forward to was any interaction with you. Perhaps I was dreading the life ahead, but really, I just kept wondering where you are, whether I had any chance to look at your boobs etc.

SIL : hehe. I felt that way also, it was very awkward, but……

Me : but what?

SIL : I admit I felt excited…. It was supposed to be a day that wasn’t so fun for me, but…. Those interactions with you….. just made the day more interesting… even those disgusting things you were doing lo!

Me : meaning?

SIL : don’t think I didn’t know…

Me : erm……… your panties haha? Sorry sorry… I was very unbalanced that night. I really think a part of me was dreading marrying her, but also, the attraction to you was damn strong.

SIL : but you ah. Super disgusting! You are lucky I had a soft spot for you!

Me : soft… spot? I thought it’s because you didn’t want to blow things up because you are a very thoughtful person .

SIL : hehe that too….

Me : so you knew what I did? How?

SIL : I’m still not so sure. I just know someone touched my underwear, and I didn’t want to think any further as to what was done.

Me : by the way, last time, before the apology…. You knew I touched your panties in the toilet?

SIL : tsk! You ah…

Me : is that why you started using the pail and kept it in your room?

SIL : yup ! I did suspect something la. Is this conversation making you…. Less….. interested?

Me : why? No. It’s nice. I’m enjoying….

SIL : not as painful down there anymore hehe..

I just pulled her body backwards and hugged her tight, she did not resist.

Me : since you’ve already suspected….. then why did you get that ladder like structure from ikea for you to hang…. Were you also already interested in me also?

SIL : yeah….. I already told you, since the very first time you praised me..

Me : oh. Right… that….

SIL : but you don’t remember….

Me : i do. I meant every word I said, but I’d admit, I wanted to say it to you so you’d let me get closer to you….. ok I’d just say it, I was dying to sleep with you.

SIL : hor hor….. that’s it? One night stand only right?

Me : no…. I mean, I wasn’t making any plans ahead. sorry, for being so selfish. I drank a lot though, it was a stressful day. I really never wanted to get married, I felt very out of place. I mean, if it’s married to someone truly sweet like you, a future to look forward too, not worried about stepping forward into. That’d be a different thing…

SIL kept quiet….

SIL : so what did you do….. that night?

Me : your panties? I rubbed my cock on it, and wiped some semen on .. you know, that part.

SIL : goodness….. I wore them you know. Ouchhhh…. Hehe why are you expanding down there huh???

Me : I was wondering the whole time if you were wearing the pair I had stained.

SIL : I don’t like to wash too often, waste water etc.

Me : it’s damn hot, knowing you were wearing… the whole time…

SIL : anything else you did? That night?

Me : I guess you are referring to the part when you all helped me back to the room? Or after?

SIL : hehe, how about before? In the ballroom, did you mean every word you said?

Me : what did I say?

SIL : haha, I knew it. It’s ok. What about the part we were going back, what do you remember?

Me : I knew it was you helping me… and I acted blur, to take advantage of you…. I felt really hot, but it also felt so right, you were the only one I wanted….

SIL : then anything after that?

Me : when we were outside of the room? And then into the room? And then in the powder room? Sorry i was so selfish ok?

SIL : sorry for what? I didn’t blame you at all. I’m also a willing party.

Me : you were?

SIL : yup.

Me : ok. I’m really surprised…. I thought you were just drunk, and also, led and tricked by me.

SIL : I can drink a bit ok.. and I know how to control, I’ll never let myself get drunk…. I’m too uptight, you are right about me when it comes to this. Hehe

Me ; but me? Why?

SIL : I guess, after this long long time, you were the only one who see me for who I am, my strengths, my quirks, and you still find me attractive or cute… and you needed nothing from me also…. Too you I’ve always had a soft spot for you, ALWAYS!

Me : even when you read the rude words I used on you?

SIL : hehe. That one…… another emotion…. More like hurt…. Maligned. Unfair!

Me : sorry

SIL : it’s ok. Will make you pay in future. Hehe. So anything else you remembered?

Me : I can remember it all ok… but why did you back out?

SIL : you mean you didn’t know?

Me : know what? Tell me!!!

I grabbed her and turned her sideways to face me…

Me : tell me!

SIL : I heard some movement outside of the small toilet, I thought it was…… it was her waking up to check where you were, or my parents hearing some sound and came to check.

Me : what sound did you hear?

SIL : like the sound of door I think, I wasn’t sure, maybe I was hearing things also. You made me drink remember?

Me : oh yeah. Haha. You can tell, I really wanted you….

SIL : I thought it was confusing.

Me : why ?

SIL : how drunk were you? So in that small toilet, you knew it was me right?

Me : yes. I wasn’t that drunk la, I was still plotting in my head, thinking of what I can do to move your stubborn heart…

SIL : ok… this part, I was unsure, quite unsure but good. Hehe. I’m glad it’s real… but what about next? Like you know, later part into the night…

Me : I think I heard you tell her, she shouldn’t have married me.

SIL : hmmm… I said something like that, but I don’t think those were the exact words. Or the meaning behind that.

Me : i thought you saw me as some asshole.

SIL : no that had nothing to do with you, it was more to do with her. Never mind I tell you another time. But what about after.. you know what else do you remember? When I helped you back to the sofa.. you know… after you….. shoot shoot…. You said things like you know, you thought I was her the whole time… you told me to let me sleep on the bed. I was very confused. I thought you know it was me all along..

Me : haha maybe something you need to learn about men, once we shoot, our brains start to think more logically, the love effect gone, I got scared that you might complain me to the family.. so out of fear, I came up with some stupid reason to cover my own backside…. Sorry…

SIL : oh that. I can understand. It was just confusing that’s all… I was a bit hurt, even thought I should have been relieved … that it was a mistake and misunderstanding, we can just move on. No emotions involved.

Me : it didn’t last ok. the moment I woke up, all I wanted to think of is, what I can do to interact with you again…. I purposely showered with the door open and was hoping you’d come over to use the toilet or something.

SIL : I did get up to close the door for you…. But did you realise anything?

Me : you were the one who put the towel on me?

Me : why did you use so much force?

SIL : I was trying to wake you up!

Me : but why?

SIL : you mean you really don’t remember???

Me : no. What?

SIL : hmmm. I really don’t know if I should be the one telling you at this moment. Maybe you find out on your own?

Me : ok this is mysterious… and frustrating.

SIL : I know, sorry ok. Trust me on this.

Me : ok. I trust you. So what else do you want me to remember?

IN that moment, I recall getting a bit frustrated with the naggy nature of the conversation. (I believe this is how you readers probably also feel at this point of time)

SIL : hmmm. You make it sound like…… ok never mind.

She used the table for support and tried it stand up.

Me ; hey what’s wrong?

SIL : it’s ok. Help me get up. Let’s take a break. We’ve never spent so much time together before.

My penis was also half hard, so it was easier for her to get out.

SIL : where’s my panties?

Me : erm. (It was in my drawer? I was rather tried too)

She looked at me, then sighed.

SIL : it’s ok. Let me go to the toilet. Find you in a while.

I was just literally stunned, part agreeing with her, we were spending WAY too much conscious time together, without alcohol or sex. We’ve never talked this much without alcohol before. I was also feeling rather bored, that lust I had for her wasn’t much around. Watching her get up and quickly pulling her top down and her checking herself decently, watching her about to go away.

SHIT.

I felt the lust again!
Old 01-06-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1927 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42843 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy reading those juicy n naughty parts abt TS with his SIL

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-06-2024, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
whitedwarf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good stuff bro. Please continue soon ...
Old 02-06-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet SIL, camping here for more juicy updates.
Old 02-06-2024, 07:21 PM
Samster

SIL : huh?

Before SIL could get to the door, I rushed and pressed my hand down before she could open it.

FEAR

LUST

TEMPER?

Before SIL could turn around to look at me and figure out what I was doing, I held her by her shoulder and pressed her forward. Her whole body followed through and my weight pressed on her.

SIL’s natural reaction was to struggle, and she was rather upset.

SIL : ouch, what are you doing ? That hurt you know?

I didn’t care, I felt fucking turned on! IT was as though we were back to my wedding night again… I cupped her breasts from behind and kissed her on her neck…

SIL : sorry, can we take a short break? I’m not in the mood already.

Me : Sorry, I want you now.

SIL : no. Please. Wait… erm…. (I spread her legs apart with force, she was shocked by the strength I used to pull her waist away from my door, while pressing her upper half of the body against the wall) No. Wait… mmmmm!

She was fucking dry down there, and It wasn’t what I had expected…

SIL : please. It’s painful.. what are you doing?

Me : recreating that night. (I was surprised by how fast I was able to think of an excuse.

SIL : oh?

We stayed in that position for awhile, me holding on her waist, her hands on my door, my penis a third inside her….

Then….

I FELT IT!

I also detected a whiff of that familiar smell too. It wasn’t strong, not pungent or strong, but not exactly pleasant or sweet either.

It was moist… it quickly became slippery and naturally I pushed the rest of me penis in. SIL put her head on her arm against the door, she was still not used my size perhaps. Mine wasn’t thin or short.

Me : this feels damn good…. I love this..

SIL : but…

Me : but what?

SIL : I better not talk, later I make you lose your mood again…

Me : no! Tell me!!!

I pushed forward, her feet remained spread to take my girth inside her, my body was pressing on her body as much as we can afford…. She became a bit dry again…

SIL : we weren’t like this that night what…

Me : oh.. yes…

Do you want to recreate?

SIL : hmmmm. Is that dress of mine still here?

Me : yes!

SIL : but your clothes…. Not fair.

Me : please. Do it for me?

SIL : hmmmm.. we save it for future… let’s just try this…. Erm…. New style…

Was this the first time I’m fucking her doggy?

Me : are you sure you are enjoying this? Should I be gentle?

SIL : hmmm, what do you mean?

Me : like, is this painful for you? don’t think you are used to my size yet…

SIL : as if you cared that night lo… you know I had problem walking for days?

Me : haha I’m sorry…

I already started to fuck her gently….. SIL rubbed her forehead on her arm, she was squirming in a lot of emotions…. She was rather animated, body moving all over. I started to feel that this was familiar, which was odd. I recalled that day when I fucked her missionary after that guy left… Yes I really gave it to her, without mercy, did I? I remember it being tender.. Did she walk with any problem?

Perhaps SIL knows how to say the right words to make a guy feel good… not to mention, her blowjob has significantly improved, becoming more than just a simple innocent woman’s attempt to just keep it in the mouth.

It didn’t take long, I could feel her pussy juice flowing down onto my pubic hair and testicles. I took a peek at the floor, there were some drops on the ground…. The drops started to increase, I didn’t even do anything more. What was turning her her on so much?

Then… an idea came!

SIL : huh…. Why? Are you ok? Is your heart ok?

As soon as she recovered, SIL turned to hug me from the side and to check on me.

Me : I’m alright, follow me!

I opened the door and walked out to take a look, checked if there was anyone around in office, or any staff here to clean, which was highly unlikely.

SIL : you heard something?

Me ; huh. Oh no… nothing. Come follow me.

We held hands and I brought her back to her cubicle. I stood there, unsure.

SIL : why?……

I tried to guess, I didn’t want her to know. One looks really messy, another looks kind of neat.

SIL : this one la.

SIL pointed to the neat one. I looked at her, with ours eyes met, and I looked away in shame. I was surprised by how she was able to read my mind like a book, knowing what I wanted. I also recalled how her first reaction was to check on my health, as I’m much older than her, when i stopped as she was approaching orgasm. If it was someone else, her response was likely to be, “that’s it”?

I hesitated and pondered.

SIL : what’s on your mind?

Me : erm. I’m not sure if you’d still want to talk to me if I were to suggest.

SIL : you sure it’s safe here?

Me : no one is around, CCTV is only the aisle, as long as we step inside the cubicle, can’t see much.

SIL : but why do you want to know which is his? You think he has secret camera.

Me : huh? No….

Ok, she didn’t know what I was thinking, she was still innocent in her way…. Somehow, that strived me to want to do it more.

Me : come.

I pulled her into his cubicle and bent her over.

SIL : wait. Here? Huh… erm….. mmmmm…

She was neither dry nor moist. Maybe some leftover from earlier.

SIL : isn’t this weird… mmmm…….hey… don’t … back to… mmmm… go your office …. Mmmm…….

Then, SIL fell silent………

She became dry….. I wondered why, she didn’t moan or moved much, just remained still. I started to worry if she was just maintaining in that position and being upset with me, and just let me do whatever I wanted.

Me : you ok?

I stopped pumping, with my penis fully withdrawn, just the head still inside her.

SIL : yup. Why wouldn’t I be. Continue please. Harder this time.

Me : what’s wrong? The angle not right?

SIL : think so

I pulled out entirely, swipe across his table and cleared the way, put SIL’s upper body on the desk, she was in a 90 degree inverted L shape, she really just pinned her body on his table, her head tilted sideways, looking to her right instead of the left, which is where the aisle is.

I signalled her to lift up her top, her bare breasts on the table, as I pumped her, her nipples would rub on the table. SIL remained rather dry, at most a little dry…

Me : are you alright? You don’t seem to be enjoying.

SIL got up and pulled her top down, she was decent again. I pulled out and stepped away, she turned around and faced me.

SIL : do you think this table can take my weight?

I didn’t answer her and just put her on the table, she put her arms around my neck and looked at me, fixing her eyes on my face, it felt awkward.

However, she was once again wet, and got wetter as I fucked her slowly but steadily. It wasn’t long before I saw the drip marks on the floor in that guy’s cubicle…. She kept looking at my face while I kept looking down to catch a glimpse of my pussy whenever the movement pushes her skirt away to show me the action down there.

SIL was dripping her pussy juice on his table, which contained to drip onto the ground! SHE WAS FUCKING WET! And she kept looking at my face. I was nowhere near cumming.

It didn’t take that long, 2-3 minutes later, she started to grab me tight and before I knew it………

So much was gushing out, my penis FULL into her…… so much was gushing out….. I felt it. WHAT A SPECIAL FEELING… SIL KISSED ALL OVER MY FACE…

SIL : I love you… I love you…. I love only you…..

I felt happy.

I felt proud

I felt satisfied

but…

I also felt worried.

Last edited by Stevevaldez; 03-06-2024 at 05:40 PM.
Old 03-06-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

I headed my way back to my office. SIL went to the toilet on her own, without her bra or panties. I decided that I wanted to keep BOTH as memorabilia, and stuffed the bra into the drawer where I had kept her panties.

Was she kind of rude?

“You go back first.”

She was kind of curt and didn’t even look at me. She was sitting on her chair, looking dazed, I went to her after briefly ‘tidying’ up that guy’s desk, and stepped on SIL’s pussy juice drip marks on the group and swiped it left and right.

I listened to her and waited on my sofa for her to return. She took some time. When she came back, her face was dripping with water, her fringe too. I immediately got up to get some tissue for her. SIL took them from me, but not in a thankful or loving way.

As she wiped herself and I stood beside her, hand on her lower back.

SIL : what do we do now?

Me : back to your place.

SIL : don’t want.

Her tone wasn’t nice, it was sharp and unhappy. It was not the first time.

I walked over and hugged her tight.

me : I’m sorry, I should have been more sensitive.

SIL : huh? Why?

Me : I should have realised that it’s healthier for you to be out of the house than be there alone…

SIL : there alone? You are going home?

Me : no no no. I mean. Not just later, yesterday when i made the stupid joke. About not going back to you after delivering dinner.

SIL : thank you…….. we can just stay here if you don’t mind free aircon, can just watch something together on the sofa, or just nap. I don’t mind.

Me : no lah. We have the means. Let’s go somewhere, I want to watch you free and easy going around also. Hehe

SIL : erm…. Where are my undies ah!

Me : come on.. try something new please, do this for me.

SIL : pfft… stupidddd. You are weird. Ok. Give me while more to finish catching up on my work? Do you need me to pleasure you?

Me : erm. What kind of question is that. Of course I’d always need. But I take a nap, let you focus…

SIL was in a daze.

Me : are you ok?

SIL : huh. Yup. What did you say?

Me : let me take a nap alright? You can concentrate…

SIL : hmmm… ok….

She took a seat at my table.

Just as I was about to remove my shoes and settle down comfortably as I usually do on my sofa…

SIL : wait. Come over here. (I looked, and obeyed) nap here…

She pointed at the ground under the table, and then signalled for me to sit there and rest my head on her lap. I looked at her, rather tired and found that weird, but obliged. She was still looking cute after all. She adjusted the chair forward, a few times the chair legs almost hitting me. She raised her legs and sort of wrapped them around my face, she leaned backwards and started to work on her laptop. I was tired, decided to just rest the weight of my head on her lap, hugged her laps and rested. There was a much stronger smell from her pussy, her cum and mine perhaps. I haven’t ejaculate in her yet, hence it was still bearable.

I really dozed off, not sure for how long. I felt someone stroking my very thinned hair on my head… I finally woke…

SIL : hehe so cute. Good morning!

Me : huh? Oh… did I snore…

SIL : yup! And you drooled also (she squeezed my cheeks and shook my head, like I was a little kid) soooo cuteee.. you slept well?

Me : yup. (I kissed all over her lap) you done with your work?

SIL : endless one la. You want to go somewhere?

Me : anywhere….

SIL : ok. You choose, but before we go, since office is still very safe ( it was after 1pm, on a Saturday) can you do me a favour?

Me : sure! ( kissed near her pussy her bush brushed my left cheek)

SIL : can you do this…. Like what you are doing now, but at my table? You know? But not like that time, when we first time in your office?

Me : oh. Why not here?

SIL : it will help me concentrate on work next week. Please?

Me : ok sure, let’s go.

We headed to her table and it took me awhile to get under her table, which was what she wanted. I wasn’t as agile, getting on with age. She took some folders and flipped them to read as she slid downwards on her chair and pressed her pussy to my face.

SIL : give me a good one ok!

I couldn’t see her face, but I ate her pussy hard. I felt one hand go behind my head and pressed me in. I got so tired and impatient, I just started to even bite and sucked hard on her pussy lips. SIL kept her moans in, unlike the time when she still let out some sounds in my office. SIL’s waist started to go up and down my face…… until….. fuck…. I felt some droplets shoot out on to my nose and forehead. Just a bit, not too much. She rested on the chair, sank downwards towards me, like she was about to fall off the chair. I kept her up, thankfully she was light.

We recovered and got up and hugged.

Me : sorry I forced you to do it with me over there.

SIL : it’s ok.

Me : I really thought you stayed behind to tidy up his stuff…

SIL : nah. He’s an ass. You are right… (SIL sat down on her chair) You keep a look out ok.

She pulled me penis out again and stroke her hair behind her ears and started to blow my cock. She was doing it so passionately and even held me by my butt cheeks and tried to swallow as much of my cock as she could, just half at most. She then lifted her top and put my hands on her breasts, and continued to suck me off, then she finally looked up at me……. I lost control, pulled my cock out of from her mouth and masturbate myself and aimed it on her face. She kept her mouth opened but I closed it for her….

Me : awwwww….

I quickly walked over and aimed my ejaculation at that guy’s work station…. I still had rather strong pelvic muscles, scattering sticky semen in little pellets at his station. I put one hand on his desk to catch my breath.

SIL sat at her station, stunned by my actions, perhaps rather shocked and confused too.

Me : sorry. I’ve always want to urine at his table. This is something less as bad.

SIL didn’t comment, just signalled to me that I was still dripping. I signalled her for tissue, she turned to get one, but then turned as I approached her. However, she pulled my shaft and sucked on it, holding me by my testicles, it was painful at first, but she adjusted. It felt warm and good.

How was she learning all these????
Old 03-06-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Apologies, there was a lapse in. Previous post

Edited and updated, now sequence in order. Thanks for reading and thanks for tolerating the depressing recount.
Old 04-06-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
Apologies, there was a lapse in. Previous post

Edited and updated, now sequence in order. Thanks for reading and thanks for tolerating the depressing recount.
No wonder I felt very lost and confused.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 04-06-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster

We packed and left, in the lift, instead of standing away from me, SIL pulled me in and we locked lips. I flinched at first, caught by surprise, but just YOLO and locked lips with her. We frenched until we reached the basement.

In the car.

SIL : so where are we going huh? I don’t want to go back this early also. It’s the weekend.

me : how about if we don’t even go back at all? Let’s go somewhere nice. Sentosa? MBS? Fullerton?

SIL : hmmm. But we don’t have anything.

Me : we don’t need anything, we won’t be in clothes most of the time right?

SIL : what…. You assume plenty hor… but what about swim clothes. These places all have nice pools. Would want to swim in them. And you hid my undies lo. I have nothing inside!

Me : haha, we can always go get a new bikini for you. Unless you already own one set.

SIL : no….. normal swim suit yes.

Me : actually I thought you’d be more concern about the laundry at home.

SIL : oh yes. Hmmm. It’s ok. Can always re-wash, I don’t have that kind of energy to care so much anymore.

Me : alright then, let’s go somewhere. Are you alright with getting a bikini?

SIL : if not bikini, then you aren’t interested to go?

Me : no. I’m not so shallow, but have always been wondering how you’d look in one, nothing too skimpy don’t worry.

SIL : haha. Anything. You can decide for me. It’s time I try new things.

Me : alright, choose one? The one at Fullerton, if we are lucky, there’s a private jacuzzi. Sentosa too.

SIL : those will be very expensive right.

Me : like you said, try new things, it’s in our budget.

SIL : our budget? Haha

Me : yup. Whatever is mine is yours also.

SIL : hmmm… you better learn to protect yours first lo. Don’t rush into things. You may just regret.

Me : what do you mean?

SIL : never mind, but where can we get our swimwear?

Me : i have an idea.

SIL : actually, I’m more concerned about how are you going to answer to someone about not going home.

Me : it’s ok, she’s used to it, I’d usually tell her it’s work. All she’s concerned about is usually when I’ll be back and she’d want me to make sure that I’m sure. She told me she hate surprises.

SIL : oh.

SIL fell silent, VERY SILENT….

Me : what’s wrong? Did I say something wrong?

She shook her head, after some more moments went by… Then she undid her seatbelt, lifted up her top and climbed slightly over to started to kiss on my berm. She took my penis out and started to blow my cock once more, I got hard already, with the plans I had in my head.

SIL was not in a hurry to get me to ejaculate, she was just kissing gently on it, like it was a recreational blowjob.

I stopped her when we were near the toll booth at sentosa. She got up and took a look, then bent over again, didn’t even bother to ask where we were going.

There was something different about her, I didn’t feel much from the blowjob, my mind started to ponder about SIL. What’s going on with her. Perhaps I’ve never truly known her well. So far, she’s proven me wrong on so many occasions. She’s not nasty, she’s actually sweet nice and thoughtful. The only thing I’m still unsure of is, is she easily horny?

Is she wild actually but has been hiding it?

Is she even actually experienced that my then wife and I were just not aware of?

I was rather unsure on where to park, or where the hotel was, even made a few wrong turns at the mini roundabouts. SIL simply continued to keep my penis in her mouth and played with it.

Is this normal behavior from someone supposedly innocent????
Old 04-06-2024, 08:47 PM
Samster

As I tried to lead SIL to the lobby.

SIL : you’ve already booked it online?

Me : nope, why?

SIL : then how do you know they have a room? Also, swim suit, I mean, bikini how?

Me : oh yeah. Let me figure things out first…

She was right. The ocean suites were fully booked. (Room with underwater glass, view of the aquarium) but another idea came instead.

SIL was thinking for me the whole time, she hid away in the lobby and told me to be careful. We’d meet someone else after I’ve collected the keys. She didn’t want it register her IC in case things between me and the wife ever go bad.

I was rather moved by how she cares for me, something I’ve not felt from the wife for quite some time, since before the wedding day. Even, way before the wedding day… Perhaps, after the purchase of our new apartment?

I turned down a tour to the beach villa room by the personal butler on a golf cart. SIL and I found out way there, she was visually excited and happy. Her mood had changed so much. It did her well considering all the things that had happened in the past months.

She held my hand without fear, there was a skip in her steps, almost like she was hoping.

She held my hand and hurried me around the villa, it was nice and big. I was tired and wanted to take a nap but she stopped me, instead dragging me to the toilet and stripped us naked. I was hard once again, will I ever get tired of her breasts?

SIL washed my body gently and nicely. I did the same for her. We were both rather tired from the morning to fuck in the shower. In the bath towel, we held hands and SIL walked us to the living area to look out into the connected big pool.

SIL : wasted! If only we have swim clothes!

Me : don’t worry. I have a plan. Let’s rest first?

SIL : ok.

We got in to bed naked, and got comfortable in a simple hug and fell asleep. By the time I wake up, it was already evening and rather dim outside. SIL was still sleeping, slightly snoring. The exhaustion from the past few days has definitely caught up with her. I got up and went to order room service. When I returned, she was still asleep.

While ordering, I realised that SIL’s phone was on the table, beside my belongings. My hands got itchy and took a look.

There were some notifications…

WhatsApp messages…….

From that guy…

However, her settings prevented me from seeing the previews. I counted, there were at least 5 messages from him, from as early as this morning 10 am…. Just a message.. then at 1pm, many many more.

I was just glad to recall that I hardly even see her touch the phone. Perhaps he was texting her or check in on her, and to ask her for work favors. He after all had some key presentations coming up the next week. He needed her to do his job for him and take all teh credit. I was sure of it. I told myself not to think too much, and to fight my inner demons and to put her phone away.

I got away from there and went to the toilet to take a leak, then folded up our clothes nicely, the way she’d like it.

Come to think of it, I was surprised by how neat that guy’s table was. I recalled him to be messy and disorganised and sloppy, which I’ve used to speak up against him during appraisal talks when I’m sounded out.

Was SIL always the one who helped him tidy up his table?

OK…

My mind has gone to a bad place. I better stop..

I returned to bed and realised she was still sleeping. I decided to get my phone as I was bored. Her phone was there again. I was tempted again… and shamefully I checked her phone again, there was nothing new. I had no idea as to what her passcode may be as well. I gave up and just relaxed in the living area. My wife didn’t even respond to my text, which was a good thing. Our marriage at that point was already rather independent. I was ok with it. It gave me plenty of freedom as well. I am simply not the kind to be a 24hour service husband.

Started flipping channels on the sofa after muting the tv. I looked to the bed side, seeing the back of her head, straight black hair. Still asleep. I felt happy. Her pussy is definitely mine, and she’s very open to giving me blowjobs. There’s so much excitement in the future. But where do we go from her?

Maybe…. I can try to engineer something very wicked….

Should I try to persuade wife to let SIL move in with us? We have an empty bedroom after all for spare. Collect rental on their 3 bedroom apartment?

I get to fuck SIL every single night, as much as I want…

Nah this wouldn’t be fair to her…

I took my phone and looked up the conditions required for annulment. It felt right. Having SIL around makes me feel like I didn’t want the wife to be in my life anymore.

My thoughts started to flow, and it felt right. But how do I break this decision to SIL? Will she take well to it?

Or is this just temporary? She’s not in love with me, even if she said so.. Did she? I think she did.

But do I love her?

Do I even want to be married?

The room doorbell rang.

SIL woke up in a trance and got up to look at me, I signalled for her to relax as I headed over to the door. It was the room service. SIL heard and hid herself under the sheets, I was just in a towel and guided the staff to let me push the trolley in, handed him a tip and shut the door. SIL got up and ran to me to give me a hug. She wasn’t even concerned with what I had ordered, or the bottle of wine which I think she’d like.

SIL : thank you for ordering… just nice nice, I’m hungry already hehe, but where are we going to eat.

Me : there’s a table outside, don’t think it’s that warm.

SIL : we wear our clothes again?

Me ; bathrobe?

SIL : hmmm… not sure…… if you are ok then I’ll be too.

I took them from the closet and handed one to her. SIL wasn’t vey adept at putting them on, she constantly retied the rope to make sure her robe is secured. She was fearful worried about just wearing the robe with nothing underneath outside. Conservative! She rushed out to help me move the food onto the table, I could see she was holding back her comments, I perhaps have over ordered, she even stopped to adjust her robe to make sure it doesn’t come off or that she’d revealed her chest or legs. Just as we were about to sit down to eat, there was a loud sound of vibration on the table a few meters away from us. SIL looked at me rushed over to check. I moved to see what she did. She held on to her phone, looked at it, a few seconds later, she hung up and I watched her slide and tap some buttons. It seemed like she had turned the airplane mode on.

When she came out, I saw that her face was BLACK, but she forced a smile for me. What happened next made me feel rather superficial. SIL was overly sweet and overly animated in the way she devoted herself to me, as we ate, she fed me, she acted cute, she behaved definitely out of sorts, to the extent I felt a little bit of disgust and that it was all faked.

What was happening?

We’ve not even opened the bottle of wine yet.

SIL is not even drunk yet. Not even high.

What the heck is happening. She’s ruining a $2000 at least expense. I was happy that she had slept well.. but….

Thankfully, SIL caught me off in my thoughts, she paused and fell silent as well. She’s sharp without a doubt. We avoided eye contact for a brief moment and looked at the pool, where there were 2 families playing at opposite ends, and another couple in their own private jacuzzis.

Me : are you alright?

SIL : me? Yup. I’m better than alright.

Me : ok. Do you still want to swim?

SIL : yup! But how? I search for any swim gear store nearby?

Me : no it’s fine. We can try swimming, later, much later at night.

SIL : oh?

Me : are you enjoying the food?

SIL : yes. Let me know how much alright? Let’s split the bill.

Me : nah. You take the next one. We’ll have a next one right?

SIL : huh. Of course, what do you mean by that? Hey. What’s on your mind?

Me : I’m just worried, this is only a phase. Once it’s over, you’d not continue with me. You know?

SIL : hey. Hmmm.. that’s not fair. How do you know it’s just a phase? You don’t even know our whole story lo. You don’t remember.

Me : remember? I mean, I’m just thinking and looking out for you. I have to be fair to you…. But anyway. Shall we just enjoy this stay? Let’s postpone this talk.

SIL : I’m not sure if I can do that.

Me : erm ok. I’m sorry. So how? Are you ok with staying?

SIL : why not!

Me : ok good. Thank you ok.

SIL got up from her chair, came over to my side. Her back was facing the pool, and her front facing our room. It was a safe angle for her. She spread her robe and hugged my face, pressing her breasts into my face.

Me : here?

SIL nodded her head : you enjoy it more right?

Me : yes. You are the best.

I hugged and licked her nipples, despite my lips being oily. She didn’t care. I even grabbed her butt and lifted the robe, exposing her leg and butt cheek. SIL didn’t even flinch, she just hugged my head and stroke my hair and moaned gently. I realised she’s already done enough for me, I felt contented.

me : come.

I gently pushed her backwards and covered her front, then held her hand and brought the wine bottle and the glasses into our room and shut the door and drapes. the air con was rather cold and she quickly came over to hug me.

SIL : so is there anything you’ve always fancied about this room?

Me : actually, I was hoping to get the one with the aquarium glass window, I thought it’d really give you a holiday overseas feel. They have a really private jacuzzi on the level 1 as well.

SIL : so you mean to say…. Your idea was to fuck me against the window and also in the jacuzzi?

Me : orh hor.. you sound so vulgar!

SIL : I was thinking like you. Hehe. Then how about this room, do you have anything you’d like to do?

Me : yes.

SIL : what is it? Tell me. I’m ok

Me : I ‘d like to talk about what happened at the hotel that day. The wedding.

SIL : what? You serious. Hmmm…. Thank you… but…. Maybe no.. that’s too much reality. Let’s enjoy here and here ok.

Me : ok.

Nothing exciting happened thereafter, we stayed in the room, started to drink and watch tv shows. She told me a little about her interests and I asked to see photos of when she was younger. SIL took her phone, stood there, I guess she turned her airplane mode off, I could tell by the way she swiped, but I still couldn’t tell her passcode combination, or was it her Face ID? I saw her swiping, perhaps notifications away, swiped left… then swipe right and a few taps.

Then she came over.

She sat beside me and showed me photos of her past, when she was in junior college and when she was the university. Photos of her, us usually in exercise material t-shirts. I noticed a few which I told her to let me zoom in. She used to wear hauter type of dresses, and they looked rather short as well. SIL was by no mean slutty, she was always well covered up with a cardigan, and whenever she posed for photos, she’d always be hiding behind friends or using something to cover her bust areas, especially when she was in those dresses.

What on earth happened to her dressing??? At least back then, she had more dare. It wasn’t that her cleavage can be seen, they never were. But the dress hung dangerously close to her chest, like a pull would lower then and let them pop out to freedom. ]

Me : you dressed rather differently back then.

SIL : hmmm. A few reasons here and there, but not important.. just thought I’d should be more professional looking at work, and let my work speak for itself rather than any form of bias.

Me : that’s the beautiful part of you, one of many things I love about you.

SIL : love? Wow. I thought you are resistant to that word. Hehe

Me : hey that’s unfair. I said it to you many times already. A few nights ago! I can remember.

SIL : really… then why didn’t you say it back this morning?

Me : wait. When?

SIL : hehe . See, blur pig. It’s ok. I know you are a guy kind of guy. I know you are sincere and kind. and you observe and you look for depth rather than just shallow. Pardon me, usually she doesn’t bring home men like you.

Me : erm. Ok. That’s concerning. But heck. I don’t give an F about her anymore.

There was an Aw award silence, we both just stoned and stared at the television.

SIL : another reason I stopped wearing those kind of dresses, because it created trouble for me. I don’t feel like talking about it now ok. Hope you understand.

Me : ok. I think I know a little. ( I recalled the story of her being groped in a club)

SIL : what did you hear? Ok wait. Not tonight. Another time. What about you? I don’t really know about your past…

Me : like my dating history?

SIL : hmmm. Perhaps not that, I don’t think I want to know. But. Rather… when you were with her, did you find or went close to any other woman?

Me : yup.

SIL : oh. (SIL looked deep in thought, like she was trying to decide on something) but why? I thought you were happy with her. And how many were there???

Me : It was you. That’s all. And I was already unhappy with her, not just on the wedding day.

SIL : ok. Then what about those times after I ended things with you? We’re you happy with her?

Me : no. Not really. She’s always on her phone. It’s annoying, and shallow. Always picturing everywhere we go, and she wants a picture of herself, as if it didn’t happen if no photo was taken. I didn’t even enjoy the sex anymore, it was routine, there wasn’t much feeling. Very often i was just imagining you.

SIL : erm ok…. TOO MUCH INFO PLEASE!

But SIL smiled to herself.

Me : I saw that.

SIL : I thought of you a lot too. Why do you think my dressing started to change? I guess subconsciously I wanted attention from you in those subtle manners.

Me : whenever I was forced to accompany her shopping, rather to pay for her clothes, I often wondered what I’d buy for you to wear and how I’d think you look your best.

SIL : really ? Well, you can apply those accumulated knowledge tomorrow? We can go after check out. I’d like to have a new change of wardrobe.

Me : ok! You bet on that. First stop, “Victoria’s secret”

SIL : hehe. Not too crazy ok. I’m still pretty much the same, boring and stubborn.

Me : yes. Don’t ever change.

It felt peaceful

It felt sweet

It felt right.

But why don’t I feel as horny for her as I did in the past anymore?
Old 05-06-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster

Time passed awkwardly and strangely slowly. We were sort of trapped in the room, with limited topics to talk about as we both wanted to protect that safe happy zone we were in. We walked around the room naked, even found time to soak in the bath tub which was uncomfortable. This was not the hot full of sex staycation I had imagined. Perhaps physical exhaustion was also catching up on me as well, thankfully, my penis remain always at least semi hard the whole time.

Finally, it became late enough, and the pool outside of our villa became dark. I helped her with robe and led her outside. It was dark, and she was more relaxed. We sat on our patio lounge chairs and drank a little, and then came over and snuggled with me. I guide her hand to give me a hand job secretly under my robe, which fell off and I was in no hurry to cover up, neither was she. In fact, she seemed alright to get up and blow for me.

I checked around the other villas, the families were in there watching tv and most of the lights were already turned off, I led my SIL into the private jacuzzi, ditching our bathrobes at the last minute, didn’t care that they were soaked.

SIL and I sat side by side and locked lips, we pet like we were young school lovers. I tried to finger her but she was relatively dry. I didn’t enjoy licking her nipples with the taste of chlorine either. I got SIL to sit on me and we locked lips again, her pussy lips resting on my penis which was flattened by her. We were just enjoying the kissing which felt very hot.

SIL : there’s something I need to tell you.
Old 06-06-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster

Me : hmmm, ok what?

SIL : can I turn around? And.. you know… like this morning.

We tried, but it was hard for her to sit on me and be comfortable, the bubbles kept adjusting and floating her away.

Me : follow my lead ok.

Grabbed one of our robes and I got up, used it to wrap SIL as I walked behind her, naked, my butt feeling the cold night air. We took a few steps and then we could walk the steps doing into the open pool. I threw the robe back on to our patio floor and walked SIL into the pool. She let go of me and took a dive and started to swim underwater. I relaxed a little and floated backwards. SIL then quickly came back to me and wrapped her legs around me and I hugged her tight, pressed her back against the exterior wall our jacuzzi and was. We were both NAKED in the pool, thankfully no one had taken notice at all and we didn’t make much sounds.

Me : can I try something? It might be painful..

SIL : erm, can I tell you something first?

Me : will it ruin our mood?

SIL : I’m not sure.

Me : then maybe don’t…

I didn’t care what she was going to tell me, I held my penis underwater and shifted her waist to feel for her pussy lips. SIL knew what I was doing and hugged me tight, her head beside mine. I suppose her eyes were shut. SIL also helped to shift and my penis head manage to enter her. Using her legs, she also tired to help to lower her pussy into my penis. I felt SIL grabbing tight on my back, she let out very soft moans, but they were not of pleasure or joy. She was in pain, the environment brought her much stress and fear. I was just using her to fulfil my fantasy. I felt bad but before I know it, my penis was fully inside her.

Me : are you in pain?

SIL : I’m ok.

Me : I asked if you are in pain

SIL : a little.

Me : let’s head back already ok?

SIL : no. Let’s try this. I want to try new things…. It’s dark. I can’t really see your face…

Me : see my face for?

SIL : sighs.. you really are a dumb dumb… ok never mind, I try another method.

Me : method?

SIL : do you remember what happened after I brought you back to the nice hotel suite? That day…

Me : erm. Ok. Back to that again. Ok. Erm yes. I was quite desperate actually, because I thought, once the wedding fever is over, I’d never ever get the chance to be close to you ever again.

SIL : really? Hmmmm… go on…

SIL relaxed her tight grip on me, a little.

Me : yeah, so when you were holding on to me, I wanted to be really really bold, and just find a chance to fuck you. But, I also worried, that it may become very bad. I just thought that you hated me .

SIL : but then, why did you feel that .. you know… that heat… to want me so badly? You didn’t love me then also.

Me : I guess. Seeing you made me feel very very hot. I just know I wanted to bed you.

SIL : for like those one night stand?

Me : maybe. Not sure. I didn’t plan. I didn’t think to myself, just once or anything like that. I just wanted you and I lost control of myself. I think you can tell, I wasn’t logical and had so much to lose.

SIL : yup. That was one thing I couldn’t understand also. I could feel, your attention was always on me, it felt weird but I also felt very good about it, I felt hot too.

Me : I wished I knew then…. I wouldn’t show mercy or restrain myself… let alone pretend and act like I thought you were my wife.. hope you now, that was just me trying to be smart in case I needed to you know.. in case it all goes to shit.

SIL : ok. No wonder.

Me : are you referring to the part after.. .you know… in the powder room and you kindly jerked me off.

SIL : yup. When i brought you back to the sofa, but at least you praised me for helping you all a lot…

Me : yup… hmmm… is it just me or….

SIL : don’t ask! (She knows I felt her pussy becoming wet, as long as we didn’t move much and she clamped her pelvic muscles to keep my penis sucked in.) go on!

Me : I want to ask you something. Why didn’t you fight harder to resist me?

SIL : who said I could resist you?

Me : what? Really?

SIL : did I fight or kick you?

Me : no… you mean…. You were weak for me ?

SIL : what do you think? I even came back right?

Me : oh my. Yes. You did. I was so stupid!

SIL : it’s ok. It must have been very scary for you too…

Me : so why did you stop in the first place? I mean, you were really going to let me . You know… do all the way?

SIL : I think so. Told you already, I heard some sounds. I thought someone was coming to check…. And I acted in away I can explain, you were vomiting and mistook me for her.

Me : smart. But then?

SIL : I went out of the toilet to check. no one was around. She was gone! I thought she went out to look for us to see if we needed help

me : HA! You really mean that?

SIL : I mean. Hey, you. Don’t laugh so loudly. We don’t want others to notice us you remember! And also… Mood killer! Let me down…

Me : no!

I held her butt cheeks and did a few pumps in the water. It was slow and awkward, and it caused her a mixture of pain and pleasure. She hugged me tight and bit her lip, the kissed my neck and bit into it….

SIL : ok… I’m yours ok. Just keep it in. It’s more enjoyable. Please?

Me : ok.

SIL : erm… I think i meant, she maybe wondered what took us so long and just check out of frustration, maybe she needed one of us to go get supper or something .

Me : that sounds more likely. Ok go on…

SIL : so……. I went outside to check … I went out via the door which was nearest to us. (Door 3, third away from the lift. The door in the bedroom was the farthest, door 4) She went out via the door in your bedroom and happened already walked past. I called out to her and told her that you were puking. What she said next wasn’t very nice, I don’t want it gossip. But she also said she was going to talk to a friend who couldn’t make it to the wedding because of a delayed flight and flew over for her. That is ALL i can tell you at this moment ok? Don’t ask any further.

Me : erm ok … then? So is that why you came back? Because you knew we’d be alone

SIL : that was a factor, but I also wanted to make sure you are ok. But seeing you on the bowl, I felt very very very bad for you, for that reason and another, don’t ask, I really cannot say now…

Me : ok.. and then….. so if I had tried again to make love to you, you’d allow.

Me : wasted.

SIL : hmmm. Not really ah. Hehe.

Me : what do you mean?

SIL : see I told you, you are really dumb dumb lousy memory after drinking, you never ever remember anything at all… ok can we go back already? I’m very cold.

Me : yup me too.

There were many things I wanted to know more of, but knowing me and her, I realised it’s best to keep it as it is. I walked her back, with my penis still inside her.. then I let her down and we exited the pool quickly and rushed quickly into our room, and then into the toilet. She was shivering. We hugged in the shower and let the water get warm as it ran down our heads from the rain shower.

Me : I really cannot believe that you were ok to let me … make love. This whole time, I thought you were perhaps it’s emotional or slightly drunk or because I praised you…

SIL : those were all factors ah…

Me : seeing where we are today, I wouldn’t change any part of it.

I turned SIL around and fucked her doggy against the shower wall. SIL moaned out loud this time, letting go of all inhibitions and just enjoyed it. I pounded her hard and fast, no mercy… when SIL was about to orgasm, she desperately tried to turn around but I held her firm and hard. We then hugged for a long time in the shower. She was trying hard to kiss my face but she was shorter and i was too tired to lift and carry her.

After drying her and air blown her hair drier, I carried her to bed and tucked her in and semi hugged her.

Me ; so.. can you tell me now already?

SIL : huh what?

Me : anything you want, anything that you’d be happy for me to finally know…

SIL : in my bedroom, that night, few nights ago……. It wasn’t my first time.
Old 07-06-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster

Me : oh… erm ok

SIL : don’t you want to ask more? Know more ?

Me : alright you share whatever you are comfortable with…

SIL : nothing uncomfortable ah. It’s just one guy.

Me : so who is it?

SIL : told you, your memory is very lousy.

Me : how would I know. When was this?

SIL : last year

Me : so recent. Hmmm. That guy?

SIL : no la! Crazy! And I think he has a girlfriend.

Me : oh. Pity that lady. So who is it then?

SIL : he’s someone who’s special to me, someone who has been the only one sees me.

Me : oh ok. So how did it happen?

SIL : sadly, I think he was drunk and confused me with someone else.

Me : huh. You went drinking with someone? Why let him do that to you?

SIL : I have a soft spot for him.

Me : do you still have a soft spot for him now then?

SIL : yup of course.

Me : erm. I don’t really know how to feel about this.

SIL : it’ll be easier once you figure out who he is. Trust me.

Me : can you just tell me?

SIL : it happened on (date and time)

Me : why does that sound so familiar.

SIL : ok, I’m dozing off. Good night.

SIL wasn’t lying, her voice was fading as she spoke to me. Pretty soon, little soft snores could be heard. I was wide awake, taken aback that SIL’s virginity hadn’t come to me. Who the fuck took it before me? Just last year??? That was so close, which made it even more heart aching. Why does that date sound familiar? And at 3.30am??? I got up and get my phone to check the calendar.

Wait.

That’s my wedding night! The day after! 3.30am??? Wait…

I sat on the sofa to think, I looked to SIL and my mind started to…. I don’t know what this is. I started to wonder and look at SIL… is she mentally unsound? Is she ok??? Her behavior, I started to feel a little…. Uneasy? Is she delusional? Her way of coping with the grief and loneliness? Or that she had done something so horrible as to having an affair with her own brother in law???

Who the fuck can she fuck ???

At 3.30am???

Or did I hear wrongly, 3.30pm? She fucked someone later that afternoon? After she asked me to burn her grey dress and went home with her parents?

And who can it be? That guy? But she said it wasn’t him, and she was high and tired, she can’t be lying.

What the fuck is happening?

I was feeling very unhappy about it, and guess I became less gentleman. I climbed on the bed beside her and turned her to face me, gently shook her a little. She continued to snore softly away. I was still feeling the lust for her, especially whenever I see her breasts jiggle and shake.

Ah fuck it!

I spread her legs and used my cock to rub her pussy lips, if one can call them that, she barely had any. I did it for some minutes, but there wasn’t much reaction from her. She was clearly tired. The good thing was, she didn’t resist or kick me away, even though she folded her arms because the air con was making her upper body cold.

I got on top of her and locked lips with her, kissed her gently on her lips, by habit, I kissed her the way my wife likes, out of habit. Around her lips, then locking lips with her. SIL didn’t respond much but I lost my patience and penetrated her slowly. She was still dry as fuck, but I managed to push it all the way in. SIL moaned out, but in discomfort.

SIL : huh…..

Me : you awake?

SIL : huh? Mmmm.. ouchhhh… painnnn…

Me : tell me, who was it?

SIL : huh?

Me : who took your first time?

SIL : huhhhhh… what first time…

Me : your first time, sex.. who was it?

SIL : huh…. You don’t remember?

Me : no I don’t who was it? Someone came into our room and fucked you?

SIL : noooo….

Me : then who?

SIL : you la. Who else will I allow??? Let me sleep…

I hung on top of her, my penis still inside her, her head tilted to the side and her arms spread. She went back to sleep. What the fuck was she talking about? My penis had already shrunk, before that, what was that erection about? Why did I feel so hot, but now that feeling is gone.

Me ?

3.30am???

I pulled out and started to recall what happened that night, I can barely remember.. I recall tucking someone that night, was I that drunk that I mistook my own wife for her?

I recall being woken up, then taking a shower, then… I thought I wanted to fuck my wife beside SIL to make her jealous? And I did that? Was I that drunk that I fucked my SIL beside my own wife instead???

Or was I lying there next to a woman who has gone so crazy she has started to come up with stories to make ease with her delusions????
Old 07-06-2024, 06:32 PM
Samster

SIL : huh…. Noooo….. painnn…. Nooooo… mmmmmm……

I didn’t care, I penetrated her fully again and started to fuck her misisonary while I flicked her nipples without any form of gentleness. It a few minutes but I started to feel her getting wet. My SIL wasn’t honey by nature but she doesn’t take much to become wet. That was such a good thing.

I started to bend forward and hold up her legs, spread wide and bent, I felt her wrap them around my waist as I started to pump. SIL moaned out in pleasure and perhaps pain..

Some memory started to come back, I recall her, whoever it was, telling me “not here”.

I pulled out, pulled SIL by her legs to the edge of the bed, she moaned out in discomfort and shock and confusion. at the edge of the bed, I penetrated her again, she automatically wrapped her legs around me, then in one swift motion, I lifted her off the bed, my penis still in her. SHE GOT SO FUCKING WET FROM THIS, after she let out a sound of surprise. I carried her over to the sofa, carefully placing her down, worried that my penis might break off. I fucked her missionary on the sofa, this felt familiar. But the woman whom I fucked on the sofa asked me to get her phone for her, so she can use to film? That would definitely not be my SIL who does that…

SIL looked up at me, like she was finally awake. Her hands reached forward to me and hugged me closer to kiss. I fucked her slowly as we kissed slowly.

SIL : shall we go into the pool? It’s so early, I feel more at ease. can let you try, don’t think will be as painful..

I looked at her.. the way she’s so thoughtful to please me, to keep on wondering what I want…..

I couldn’t resist her. Was ambitious and thought i could lift her while stuffing her with my penis and walk into the pool, that was impossible. I pulled out and quickly helped her out, we snuggled as we moved quickly out of the villa and stepped into the pool quietly. We lowered our bodies and went deep down all the way and then against the wall. SIL wrapped her legs around my waist again and we worked together to get fuck. It wasn’t easy, but SIL’s mood was better, a lot better, it was easier to pump her against the way, but at a much slower rate as ti wasn’t easy in the pool. I figure out the best way was to jab her as hard as I could each time I retract slowly. We did as long as we could, until I realise SIL was dealing with a lot of pain. I quickly helped her stand and we moved back to our jacuzzi. SIL and I immediately hugged tight of warm each other up and then started to lock lips. SIL knelt and sat over me and we hugged and kissed…

Finally we got tired and rested.

Me : are you ok?

SIL : huh? Why?

Me : were you joking, when you said I took your first time, that time. At the hotel.

SIL : huh. Oh shit. I said it out?

Me : yes. After we fucked last night.. erm I mean just now.. you were tired but still high.

SIL : sorry. You weren’t supposed to know.

Me : what do you mean? It’s me right? So why can’t I know.

SIL : actually I’m still very confused what was happening. Do you remember at all?

Me : I remember waking up and showering.. then …. I made love to someone .

SIL : do you recall why you woke up? Or rather. What made you wake up?

Me : I think someone threw something on me. Like a towel. For blanket. Should be you right?

SIL : yup. Do you know why I did that?

Me : to wake me? So that … I’d come over to fuck you in your sleep?

SIL : no!

Me : then?

SIL : I wanted you to realise something was happening…

Me : what was it?

SIL : I really don’t think I should be the one telling you. You may see me as very selfish if I do so. Sorry.

Me : what the fuck is going on.

SIL : I will help you figure it out over time ok. But trust me on this, it’s for the sake of me and you also. I don’t want you to think of me as manipulative also.

Me : this is really not sitting well with me. Why don’t you just tell me.

SIL : you want us to work? For the long run.

Me : yes. Without a doubt. I’m even thinking of . I mean, I want to make things fair for you. You know. Certain decisions and process I may need to start. So it’s fair to you soon.

SIL : ok. I’m not sure if I will be happy about it, but thank you ok. So trust me ok, if you really want me for the long term.

Me : yes. All the way.

SIL : ok. Then trust me ok. Hehe.

Me : ok. So what happened ?

SIL : like you said… all the way… that night.

Me : meaning?

SIL : I think you confused me with her.

Me : but I remember looking at you, I wanted to fuck her in front beside you. I don’t know why, but it was my way to maybe to get you jealous and tempt you to want to fuck me too…

SIL : you ah… so vulgar, that’s definitely not a way to get to me.

Me : sorry, that was how I felt…. And yes.. all the way and give it to you, but I didn’t dare.

SIL : can I admit something to you?

Me : yes?

SIL : hearing what you wanted to do to me… even though you did it already, it’s making me feel…. Hehe… hot now… again…. Like the whole day! Argh….

Me : shall we try something new? But let’s head back in.

SIL and I went back in and took a quick rinse, we were too tired and to care about the chlorine. We were also out of brand new clean towels, just quickly got dry and I pulled her back to bed. I had something on my mind, and I wanted her to dominate me. Let her take charge of the situation and see where she leads it too, I’d also be able to tell, if she’s going crazy and being imaginatively delusional.

me : wait ah… let me… enjoy a little first.

I pulled her to the sofa and missionary fucked her for a minute or so. She wasn’t very wet but wet enough. That’s the good thing about her. She just looked up at my face and hugged me and moaned, the innocent look of hers.. made it a lot more enjoyable, even though she’s not some hot top notch model.

I was careful not to cum, then I got her to stand up and to sit on me, helped her to lower her pussy into my penis and rest on me. We hugged and held in that position for a while..

SIL : I really like this….. goshhhhh…… can i just stay like this forever?

Me : yup why not. But you must be ok with the staff coming in to pass us our room service… haha. We can stay like this as long as until my funds run out.

SIL : hehe stupiddd… just metaphorically only la!

Me : so… shall we continued? You threw the towel on me to wake me up, but also for me to use as a blanket. I woke up and showered ….. and then…. I went to the bed and grabbed someone and made love to her, she told me “not here” (SIL nodded her head at this moment) and then I carried her out the sofa… then she kept pointing back to the room so I went back in to get her phone so that she can film me. And then.

SIL : wait. You didn’t take a phone. You took the remote control and handed it to me.

Me : what?

SIL : yes… I thought you wanted me to turn the TV on… so I muted it.

SIL remained sitting on me, and looking at my face, looking at how confused I was, trying to recall…

SIL : by the way, I was not signalling you to get my phone, I was signalling you to shut the door!!! In case she came back.

Me : huh. But I recall… there was light from the phone…

SIL : it’s a remote control, what light??? Ok. What else do you recall?

Me : I think, oh yes, I made love to her . I mean. The woman, while I looked back into the room, trying to check if you were looking, like you were curious to watch. But you never turned your body.

SIL : so the woman you carried out to the sofa, was she sleeping closer to the toilet, or the side of the bed.

Me : closer. The other side of the bed was you right?

SIL : and also. From the sofa, how do you look into the room?

Me : just look? Across the door.

SIL : you dumb dumb… the sofa is right up against the wall between the bedroom and the living area! The tv is against the wall!

Me : what. You sure?

SIL : you think about it. If I was sleeping away from the toilet, how can you even see me on the bed, through the door, if the sofa is what you remembered as?

Toilet BED
Toilet.
Wall (Double doors) WALL
SOFA

TV

I stopped to think, while SIL giggled away…

It started to make sense now…

SIL kept looking at my face, smiling cheek to cheek…

SIL : its ok, you are my stupid dumb dumb… so cuteeee

she squeezed my cheeks… I felt her getting wet down there… it felt so smooth…

Me : shit. I realise…. I’m such a lazy bum. I never really spend much time trying to recall if it made any sense….

SIL : it’s ok.. as long as you remembered the important part…….

SIL started to fudged, and her legs started to fidget, like to raise her body…

Me : the important part was…… when I really gave it to you ?

SIL : meaning?

Me : where I fucked you as hard as I possibly could!

SIL nodded her head, her eyes closed and her body started to ride me. Seems like she was recalling that feeling and trying to recreate the same feeling. She was FUCKING wet down there and I swear, my pubic bush plantation was beginning to be irrigated.

SIL : you……. I couldn’t walk properly for days you knowww………. It was so sore after that!

Me : but why were you so angry with me the next morning?

SIL : oh…. I was regretful I guess, and back to reality. and also, you didn’t seem to remember what you did, or why you did. I felt like it was another dead end in my life, I took it out on you… but I also enjoyed how you continued to chase after me.

SIL started to tear and hugged me tight. She stopped riding me and fucking herself… suddenly, she broke down, her floodgates (tears) opened. She cried so hard until her body was jerking from the crying and breathing and sniffing. All I could do was pat her on her back, my penis was useless as well, as it hard shrunk, given how drastic her emotions had changed….

Finally, she settled down… I felt her calming down, calmed down, and back to asleep. She was dead beat from the day.

I tucked her back into bed, went to the toilet to take leak….

I felt happy…

Contented…

But at the same time, my ego got the better of me. I looked for my phone and googled for the floor plan of the room, thankfully, the file is still on their site. I recall that was why I decided that the two bedder suite was a good tactical move.

To my dismay….

My memory was bad.

SIL wasn’t lying.

She was right. There was no way one can sit on the sofa and look into the room. My memory of that day was SO BAD. Just so bad. I felt very touched, that SIL had kept to herself this whole time, I literally fucked her in her sleep… To others, it wouldn’t have ended so well. I’d be in deep trouble. She kept it to herself this whole time! For months! So many months! Then what about the light? TV reflection? Then who was I looking at when I fucked the woman whom I treated as a piece of meat whilst I thought I was looking at my SIL, the woman I wanted. From the angle, it looked like I was staring into the window, the reflection???

Goodness, I’m such a drunk.

But then, the next question came.

If I was with SIL, I was damn lucky enough, that my wife didn’t wake to check what was going on.

How was that even possible???

How the hell was I able to carry SIL to the sofa without wife making a sound…. Or waking to realise???

What the fuck was going on???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1