The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2012, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachachang4 View Post
Mostly PRCs.
A bit of clarification.
Yes, most of the gals at the walk-ups are ORIGINALLY from the PRC - but so is most of the population of Hong Kong!
Walk-up gals are MOSTLY those that have a valid permanent Hong Kong Identity card and thus should be classified as Hong Kong gals. The reason is that 141's ARE legal and about the only thing that a gal could have legal problems operating as a one woman brothel is if she does not have a valid work permit i.e. as evidenced by a Hong Kong Identity card. Periodic police/immigration raids are carried specifically out to check that the walk-ups are manned by HKID holders.

The Hotel walk-in gals are for the most part all on Tourist visas, majority from the PRC - as they do not have a valid HKID and would mostly NOT work in a Walk-up set-up.

SEAJ
Old 30-08-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
A bit of clarification.
Yes, most of the gals at the walk-ups are ORIGINALLY from the PRC - but so is most of the population of Hong Kong!
Walk-up gals are MOSTLY those that have a valid permanent Hong Kong Identity card and thus should be classified as Hong Kong gals. The reason is that 141's ARE legal and about the only thing that a gal could have legal problems operating as a one woman brothel is if she does not have a valid work permit i.e. as evidenced by a Hong Kong Identity card. Periodic police/immigration raids are carried specifically out to check that the walk-ups are manned by HKID holders.

The Hotel walk-in gals are for the most part all on Tourist visas, majority from the PRC - as they do not have a valid HKID and would mostly NOT work in a Walk-up set-up.

SEAJ

Thanks for your clarification.

I term them as PRCs because whenever I patronise them they would use mandarin instead of my mother tongue which is cantonese..... the language of the Hong Kees

So to me a Hong Kong girl is one who should be able to converse comfortably in cantonese.
Old 30-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...........So to me a Hong Kong girl is one who should be able to converse comfortably in cantonese.
Yes, that is, quite unfortunately IMHO, the way that things are becoming in Hong Kong generally where we ARE being practically drowned by the hordes from the North! Shops, public facilities, even real estate all just catering to AND dominated by Mainlanders.

And as far as the walk-ups are concerned - yes, even these services are nowadays more and more populated by all these Newcomers who managed to get their permanent HK ID cards - by legal, semi-legal and even totally illegal methods i.e fake marriages etc. Sigh....

SEAN
Old 31-08-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster (B)

chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yes, that is, quite unfortunately IMHO, the way that things are becoming in Hong Kong generally where we ARE being practically drowned by the hordes from the North! Shops, public facilities, even real estate all just catering to AND dominated by Mainlanders.

And as far as the walk-ups are concerned - yes, even these services are nowadays more and more populated by all these Newcomers who managed to get their permanent HK ID cards - by legal, semi-legal and even totally illegal methods i.e fake marriages etc. Sigh....

SEAN
How is the scene in Lan Kwai Fong nowadays? Have not been there in like 3 years maybe? I remember we could always pick up young FLs there in the wee hours
Old 31-08-2012, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
How is the scene in Lan Kwai Fong nowadays? Have not been there in like 3 years maybe? I remember we could always pick up young FLs there in the wee hours
LKF is still primarily a civvie type place and WG's are NOT all that plentiful there.
For Bar scene WG's, you need to go to Wanchai.

SEAN
Old 31-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
LKF is still primarily a civvie type place and WG's are NOT all that plentiful there.
For Bar scene WG's, you need to go to Wanchai.

SEAN
So what's the most happening joint to be seen in now?
Old 31-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'd say you first need to define "the most happening joint" - but let me give you a bit of a heads up on these Hong Kong "Happening places."

Just like in other major cities, "happening places" in Hong Kong are NOT easy to get in - especially if you're just a visitor to town. Your best bet to get in these places would be if you enlist the help of a local "Hep and Happening" friend to get you in. (Note, a LOT of these places are membership only clubs - to further complicate things for you!).

Otherwise, you should just settle for getting in anywhere they'll let you in. Oooops - sorry - but that really is the case in Hong Kong.

SEAN
Old 31-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Better to cross over to Macau or Shenzhen for your fun.
The Hong Kong scene is "dead".
Old 31-08-2012, 09:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I'd say you first need to define "the most happening joint" - but let me give you a bit of a heads up on these Hong Kong "Happening places."

Just like in other major cities, "happening places" in Hong Kong are NOT easy to get in - especially if you're just a visitor to town. Your best bet to get in these places would be if you enlist the help of a local "Hep and Happening" friend to get you in. (Note, a LOT of these places are membership only clubs - to further complicate things for you!).

Otherwise, you should just settle for getting in anywhere they'll let you in. Oooops - sorry - but that really is the case in Hong Kong.

SEAN
Blame the current situation on the mainlanders. Many places start these "membership" nonsense just to keep the PRCs away from them.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipolog View Post
Blame the current situation on the mainlanders. Many places start these "membership" nonsense just to keep the PRCs away from them.
LOL!
Yes, there IS a lot of things that we in Hong Kong can blame on the PRC hordes, but I don't think this is one of them.

Most PRC tourists when they go to LKF, all they do is gawk and take pictures outside; they don't even try to get in the real happening places as they see all these bouncers outside and know that they're not gonna be allowed in regardless if Private membership or not.

But if they're REAL hot shot PRC guys, they get in and are quite welcome for their high spending ways - so like most things in HOng Kong, its all about money!

SEAN
Old 01-09-2012, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually, I also need to make a bit of clarification here.
The Hong Kong scene is NOT dead, and is in fact quite lively with the variety and range of options all there. And its not much of an effort to get enough info to get you started...and end up being quite satisfied.

For one, and as I've mentioned a few times here - the thing to do before you get to Hong Kong is to check out the pages of Sex141.com. The Data base of the girls and type of services, and then double check it all by reading the Forums attached (in English and in Chinese).

Freebies are also "attainable" especially if your taste runs towards Filipinos and Indonesians as Hong Kong has over a quarter million Domestic helpers with a lot of them eager for some human touch. Then there are the LKF gals all prancing and trying to attract their quarry - I mean, they're NOT all there just to party and drink right? But of course you've really gotta have "game" there - but never mind, there are also the smaller clusters of bars and entertainment venues at Knutsford, CausewayBay, Hillwoood road etc etc - lots of these neighborhood type places.

As for Paid action - legal Walk-ups, choice Hotel gals from the PRC, bit older but still OK MILFY'S at the saunas, a few KTV relics left over from the last decade (Yeah - most of them are now shut down because of the competition from PRC KTV's) and then there is of course Wanchai which is rocking with Pinays/Thais/Few S. americans, Russians etc.

So, no, its actually NOT dead in Hong Kong.

SEAN
Old 01-09-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually, I also need to make a bit of clarification here.
The Hong Kong scene is NOT dead, and is in fact quite lively with the variety and range of options all there. And its not much of an effort to get enough info to get you started...and end up being quite satisfied.

For one, and as I've mentioned a few times here - the thing to do before you get to Hong Kong is to check out the pages of Sex141.com. The Data base of the girls and type of services, and then double check it all by reading the Forums attached (in English and in Chinese).

Freebies are also "attainable" especially if your taste runs towards Filipinos and Indonesians as Hong Kong has over a quarter million Domestic helpers with a lot of them eager for some human touch. Then there are the LKF gals all prancing and trying to attract their quarry - I mean, they're NOT all there just to party and drink right? But of course you've really gotta have "game" there - but never mind, there are also the smaller clusters of bars and entertainment venues at Knutsford, CausewayBay, Hillwoood road etc etc - lots of these neighborhood type places.

As for Paid action - legal Walk-ups, choice Hotel gals from the PRC, bit older but still OK MILF'S at the saunas, a few KTV relics left over from the last decade (Yeah - most of them are now shut down because of the competition from PRC KTV's) and then there is of course Wanchai which is rocking with Pinays/Thais/Few S. Americans, Russians etc. And Mongkok/Shamshuipo with their Yucky street walkers, OK bordellos/yellow sign shops, 37D etc etc etc.

So, no, its actually NOT dead in Hong Kong.

SEAN
Old 02-09-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dude, you just need to do your homework before you go Hk it's still very much alive, if you know where to look.

I fly there almost on monthly basis for work. And it's never dead to me

Get online, or buy a mag, see what you like and go for it. Of course, LKF, personally like to go there and get game. Play your cards right and you have it

Some ladies who appears at LKF alone isn't really there for the beer bro
Old 02-09-2012, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusfist View Post
Dude, you just need to do your homework before you go Hk it's still very much alive, if you know where to look.

I fly there almost on monthly basis for work. And it's never dead to me

Get online, or buy a mag, see what you like and go for it. Of course, LKF, personally like to go there and get game. Play your cards right and you have it

Some ladies who appears at LKF alone isn't really there for the beer bro
Thanks for your confirmation!

A bit too much Hong Kong civic pride in me I guess!

Thanks again
SEAN
Old 02-09-2012, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for your confirmation!

A bit too much Hong Kong civic pride in me I guess!

Thanks again
SEAN
No prob bro. Just saying what i feel for the playground in HK
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1