The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2009, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
This man knows how to get the best bang for his baht!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksoff
Any bar in soi 6, 300b room, 500 to 700 for the girl.
His nick says it all.... his sexploits not for faint hearted
Old 06-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

a lot of people dont realise that Pattaya is damn big and not just walking street alone. If you're a 1 or 2 day tourist , walking street is the place to go but if you stay longer , soi 2, 6 , 7 , 8 are all worth taking a look. Soi baukow / 3rd road / LK Metro also have many bars worth chilling out and looking for gems. Futher out areas like the hill behind walking street and across the Sukomvit road also have 'places'

Its not only the gals , food and accomodation are also cheap. Brand new motels in 3rd road with not many guest (so you feel like VIP ) cost less than 800B. If counting only food and accomodation , a person can stay in Pattaya for less than 450B a day.

Although not like a few years ago , prices still damn cheap compared to other places like Bangkok and off course Singapore..
Old 06-08-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Futher out areas like the hill behind walking street
I think then you're well on your way to Jomtien already nah? Also worth a visit :-)
Old 06-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
His nick says it all.... his sexploits not for faint hearted
Hehe, I'm onli grasshopper .. but I still have to FR my trip to Laos ;-)
Old 06-08-2009, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
a lot of people dont realise that Pattaya is damn big and not just walking street alone. If you're a 1 or 2 day tourist , walking street is the place to go but if you stay longer , soi 2, 6 , 7 , 8 are all worth taking a look. Soi baukow / 3rd road / LK Metro also have many bars worth chilling out and looking for gems. Futher out areas like the hill behind walking street and across the Sukomvit road also have 'places'

Its not only the gals , food and accomodation are also cheap. Brand new motels in 3rd road with not many guest (so you feel like VIP ) cost less than 800B. If counting only food and accomodation , a person can stay in Pattaya for less than 450B a day.

Although not like a few years ago , prices still damn cheap compared to other places like Bangkok and off course Singapore..
That's my kind of budget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksoff View Post
I think then you're well on your way to Jomtien already nah? Also worth a visit :-)
Have yet to check out Jomtien area.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksoff View Post
Not Jomtien yet. There are a few bars and 'afternoon houses' on Pra Tuminak Road and Thaprhraya Road. Was supposed to go there during our last trip but was 'busy' la
Old 07-08-2009, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
ok guys , I'll sponsor a bottle of Chivas in any agogo for Loy Krathong. Catch is you have to be in Pattaya to claim it.
When is Loy Kratong again ah?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 07-08-2009, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Another long weekend for LOS, 2/11 (though not a bank holiday). You up for your gf's mother's day coming wed 12/8? 555

Thailand Public Holidays - Thailand for Visitors
Old 07-08-2009, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Monday 2nd Nov.

I arrive on the Sunday evening 1 day before.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:46 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Another long weekend for LOS, 2/11 (though not a bank holiday). You up for your gf's mother's day coming wed 12/8? 555

Thailand Public Holidays - Thailand for Visitors
Unfortunately not been missing her bad since I come back but now older + hopefully wiser more in control...he he he

Just curious r the "entertainment" spot open on the 12th? Or izzit closed like on those Buddhist holidays?

How about yah? When's your next mission there?

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 08-08-2009, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Monday 2nd Nov.

I arrive on the Sunday evening 1 day before.
Thanks alot bro 4 info. Your offer for Chivas still "on" right? 555 me typical greedy Sillyporean!

Old 08-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks alot bro 4 info. Your offer for Chivas still "on" right? 555 me typical greedy Sillyporean!
no problem

A bottle of Chivas cost about 1800B in an agogo. Should be slightly higher after the tax increase earlier this year
Old 08-08-2009, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
no problem

A bottle of Chivas cost about 1800B in an agogo. Should be slightly higher after the tax increase earlier this year
OK lah bro! If got enuff bros & is fun I also dun mind open one also! Contact u closer to the date if I can make it

Sanuk-sanuk chok dee nah!

Old 11-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
OK lah bro! If got enuff bros & is fun I also dun mind open one also! Contact u closer to the date if I can make it

Sanuk-sanuk chok dee nah!
Actually people seldom bottle in agogo even though its cheap coz you dun stay there long enough. Its normally a beer to scan the place and go if you dun like it.

In gogos that you have fun , its normally shots of tequila or shooters that are more fun.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually people seldom bottle in agogo even though its cheap coz you dun stay there long enough. Its normally a beer to scan the place and go if you dun like it.

In gogos that you have fun , its normally shots of tequila or shooters that are more fun.
555... yup, buy a standard to get a "feel" of the place. Mine is whisky+soda. I buy the tequila shots for the ladies

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1