The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2011, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Even though I have cross swords with you before. I must say your description of the girls is not bad.....
Peace and Happy Chinese New Year !
Yes, Happy CNY to you too!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Cause deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
I guess the above is a good guideline for you folks!
Dude, is that a compilation from the threads FR or you tried them all yourselves. If compilation, very good effort.

If you tried them all before, I SALUTE YOU. YOU THE MAN
Old 08-02-2011, 02:28 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cause View Post
Dude, is that a compilation from the threads FR or you tried them all yourselves. If compilation, very good effort.

If you tried them all before, I SALUTE YOU. YOU THE MAN
You should salute me then!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:34 PM
Samster

Cause deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You should salute me then!
Good work Buddy, my respect .

I think you have just been promoted to rank of Guru for house 1654A. Next time go there say your name can get discount bo ?
Old 08-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster

Neill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Jenny - Commando Svc; Horse-Face Tranny like; Excellent Bod
Jessie - Routine CAT150 Svc; Pretty; Good looking bod
Chuchu - Excellent Svc; Above-average look; Good looking bod
MeiMei - Excellent Svc; Foxy & Hiao look; Average looking bod
Sasa - Excellent Svc; CFM look; Average looking bod but C cup tits
Ella - Excellent Svc; GND look; Slim and quite tall
Doudou - Excellent Svc; Pretty; Average looking bod
Zhiling - VG Svc; Not bad looking; Average looking bod
JiaJia - VG Service, Beh Pai; Beh Pai
MeiHui - Svc varies from VG to good; Gorgeous; Slim and with fake tits
Miko - Very volatile svc; Pretty; C cup tits on a slender bod!
ShunZhi - Passable Svc; Pretty; Slim & tall

I guess the above is a good guideline for you folks!
Wow, good stuff bro. Very good reference for me
Old 09-02-2011, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Wonggame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I would like to share my experience with the gals in this house. Recently keep coming back to this house thanks to the wonderful FRs written by bros here.

Please kindly up me if you like my FRs:

1st=> About 5 weeks back:
The day before little bro feeling itchy and so decided to drop by after work. Reached the place at about 9pm and OKT greeted me with a smile. He served me a

can of drink and ask me who i was looking for. I ask him for a recommendation and he says he will call a couple of gals back to let me choose. Waited for

about half an hour and 2 gals returned. One was looking a bit sianz so i choose Jenny as her boobs seems to be bursting from her outfit.

Name: Jenny
Looks: 5/10 Not very pretty but makes up for it with superb service
Boobs: 9/10 C Cup if I can remember, very firm and good to touch and squeeze
GFE: 8/10 Very chatty and engaged in small talk, constantly smiling
AR: 9/10 My first ass rim by a WL and it really is wonderful. Words cant describe it.
BBBJ: 8/10 Very slow in the suctions while moving her head up and down
French: 9/10 Like long lost lovers
FJ: 8/10 Thanks to her AR, my little bro become super hard. Pumped her in many different positions and styles until cannot tahan den unload.
RTF: Only if purely looking for service. Recommend to bros who empathize service

2nd=> About 4 weeks back:
Another stressful day at work so decided to drop by L16H54A after work. Chop chop finish things up for the day and rush down. My previous experience with

Jenny and comments by bros that gals at this joint compete with each other for service makes me wanna try the other WLs. Did a bit of research so decided to

choose Dou dou. Waited for about 30 mins again as she was with another customer.

Name: Dou dou
Looks: 7/10 I wont say she is not pretty but she looks pretty tired to me. The type i would describe as cool beauty. Later I learned from her that becoz she

met a very hyper customer earlier in the day.
Boobs: 6/10 B Cup not much to talk about except i like it when she rubs them against me while we showers
GFE: 6+1/10 Not very chatty but can tell she pretty tired. 1 additional point for her efforts to try to engage in some form of small talk
AR: didnt try from her
BBBJ: 8/10 Guess this was the only highlight. Similar to Jenny in terms of skill(Could they have the same teacher or something?)
French: Cant remember got french with her or not. Maybe didnt?? if got also so-so bah as I dun have much impression on this
FJ: 7/10 She on top for short while den switch to missionary position. I think i stay in that position for about 15-20 minutes while I alternate with slow

and fast thrusts. In the end unload when I think time is almost up.
RTF: Yes at least 1 more time to see how she is like if she is not tired.

3rd=> 3 days after 2nd:
Not fully satisfied from my last encounter and for the coming few weeks will be busy with work so decided to patronize this place again before I take a break

due to work commitments and the coming CNY. OKT seems to recognize me this time. While sipping my coffee, ask OKT for another recommendation. Only 3 gals

available at that time so I choose Miko. Chop chop finish coffee and signal to bro who brings Miko to me.

Name: Miko
Looks: 9/10 SYT!! A very pretty gal with a wonderful smile. So far the prettiest I have seen in this house.
Boobs: 8/10 B- Cup Very nice to touch and feel with small pinkish nipples.
GFE: 9/10 Chatty during shower. Lies on my shoulder like a GF after i unloaded.
AR: didnt get from her
BBBJ: 10/10 Very nice and slow and eager to please me. Highlight was when she was BBBJ-ing me halfway, she slowly turned her body and open her legs, exposing

her love hole to let me lick. Wow, I wasnt expecting a 69 from her! I tasted her sweet love juices while she gives me a nice BBBJ.
French: No frenching from her
FJ: 9/10 Super tight! When I entered her the first time, she looked like she was very surprised. She said I was super hard and felt great. By that time, I

was almost on cloud nine and didnt control and unloaded after only about 10 mins. Cannot tahan when you pumping her tight pussy and her face showing

expression of pleasure.
RTF: Definitely the 1st on my list after trying most/all of the girls at this joint.

4th=> 6 days after cny:
My 1st work week after cny and my 1st venture back to L16H54. Asked for Mei Hui (Thanks to bros recommendation) and OKT informed me need to wait 1 tai. I

agree and ask him to chop the next available slot for me while i go makan. After i returned, OKT informed me Mei Hui still haven come back and recommend me

another gal to satisfy my urges. Reluctantly, I agree and took up his offer of Ella.

Name: Ella
Looks: 8/10 Not SYT type but the GND type.
Boobs: 9/10 B/C Cup Very nice to hold and fondle. Think they start to be pointed as we played with each other during shower.
GFE: 8/10 I think I click very well with her and even crack jokes with each other.
AR: She offered but i say no. My bowels not doing too well that day.
BBBJ: 9/10 constantly licking my shaft opening with her tongue while one hand of hers played with my nipples. What more can i ask for.
French: 9/10 Tongue fight during shower and FJ
FJ: 10/10 Very eager to please. Asked me what my favorite position was and i say cowgirl. The moment I entered her, she seems like a crazed animal, moving

her ass up and down like there is no tomorrow. Tried many positions and finished off in missionary.
RTF: Definitely yes. Problem is now i dun know whether to RTF Miko or Ella....

Thanks to all the bros for the recommendation on this joint. I enjoyed my time and will provide more FRs after i frequent this joint more. Hope you enjoy all

my FRs. Only problem is the waiting time as this place is very good and many people in queue. Visit if you have time.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 14
Vous is one of the Best!Vous is one of the Best!Vous is one of the Best!

Seems that this is one of the more popular joints with quite a lot of positive reviews. Heard that new batch coming in march. Will the new batch combined with the current or replace the current batch. Hope they combined and have more babes, less waiting time and more choices for everyone
Old 09-02-2011, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonggame View Post
Name: Jenny
Looks: 5/10 Not very pretty but makes up for it with superb service
Boobs: 9/10 C Cup if I can remember, very firm and good to touch and squeeze
GFE: 8/10 Very chatty and engaged in small talk, constantly smiling
AR: 9/10 My first ass rim by a WL and it really is wonderful. Words cant describe it.
BBBJ: 8/10 Very slow in the suctions while moving her head up and down
French: 9/10 Like long lost lovers
FJ: 8/10 Thanks to her AR, my little bro become super hard. Pumped her in many different positions and styles until cannot tahan den unload.
RTF: Only if purely looking for service. Recommend to bros who empathize service
Your ratings on Jenny is spot on!

Quote:
Name: Dou dou
Looks: 7/10 I wont say she is not pretty but she looks pretty tired to me. The type i would describe as cool beauty. Later I learned from her that becoz she

met a very hyper customer earlier in the day.
Boobs: 6/10 B Cup not much to talk about except i like it when she rubs them against me while we showers
GFE: 6+1/10 Not very chatty but can tell she pretty tired. 1 additional point for her efforts to try to engage in some form of small talk
AR: didnt try from her
BBBJ: 8/10 Guess this was the only highlight. Similar to Jenny in terms of skill(Could they have the same teacher or something?)
French: Cant remember got french with her or not. Maybe didnt?? if got also so-so bah as I dun have much impression on this
FJ: 7/10 She on top for short while den switch to missionary position. I think i stay in that position for about 15-20 minutes while I alternate with slow

and fast thrusts. In the end unload when I think time is almost up.
RTF: Yes at least 1 more time to see how she is like if she is not tired.
Dou Dou is a cool babe! Actually her service is excellent and very experience. Try to get her in the early after and before 7PM would be ideal if you want a heavenly experience!

Quote:
Name: Miko
Looks: 9/10 SYT!! A very pretty gal with a wonderful smile. So far the prettiest I have seen in this house.
Boobs: 8/10 B- Cup Very nice to touch and feel with small pinkish nipples.
GFE: 9/10 Chatty during shower. Lies on my shoulder like a GF after i unloaded.
AR: didnt get from her
BBBJ: 10/10 Very nice and slow and eager to please me. Highlight was when she was BBBJ-ing me halfway, she slowly turned her body and open her legs, exposing

RTF: Definitely the 1st on my list after trying most/all of the girls at this joint.
Wahh! Brudder, you give 9/10 for looks?? You sure?? Wait till you see Mei Hui ya! You should give some discount lah if not, u might rate MeiHui 10/10 which is not possible, rite?? In my humble opinion, Miko's facial complexion is not flawless, she covered her accidental scar with heavy foundation powder. She is a chilli padi and highly volatile in terms of service. If you catch at the right time and mood, she can do wonders! I am pretty sure she can give the rest of the WLs a run for the $$$ if her service is more consistent like Sasa, Chu Chu or Jenny.
Quote:

Name: Ella
Looks: 8/10 Not SYT type but the GND type.
Boobs: 9/10 B/C Cup Very nice to hold and fondle. Think they start to be pointed as we played with each other during shower.
GFE: 8/10 I think I click very well with her and even crack jokes with each other.
AR: She offered but i say no. My bowels not doing too well that day.
BBBJ: 9/10 constantly licking my shaft opening with her tongue while one hand of hers played with my nipples. What more can i ask for.
French: 9/10 Tongue fight during shower and FJ
FJ: 10/10 Very eager to please. Asked me what my favorite position was and i say cowgirl. The moment I entered her, she seems like a crazed animal, moving

her ass up and down like there is no tomorrow. Tried many positions and finished off in missionary.
RTF: Definitely yes. Problem is now i dun know whether to RTF Miko or Ella....

Thanks to all the bros for the recommendation on this joint. I enjoyed my time and will provide more FRs after i frequent this joint more. Hope you enjoy all
Wahh brudder, it seems like you are generous in rating the looks department leh. Be careful bcos you might mislead other samsters here and they would flame you if the WL looks fall short of their expectation. My guideline is, don't raise your expectation on Ella's looks too high and am sure you would enjou her session very well. Your ratings on her service is generally ok and I have nothing to fault you.

ALe88

Old 09-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cause View Post
Good work Buddy, my respect .

I think you have just been promoted to rank of Guru for house 1654A. Next time go there say your name can get discount bo ?
I am a super regular of this house but I dun enjoy discount too.

The most is I can get First Blood on their newbies.

Old 09-02-2011, 09:42 PM
Samster

rain. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hhhmm Bro... Me also regular of this house...begin to wonder who u r....lol
Old 10-02-2011, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Wahh! Brudder, you give 9/10 for looks?? You sure?? Wait till you see Mei Hui ya! You should give some discount lah if not, u might rate MeiHui 10/10 which is not possible, rite?? In my humble opinion, Miko's facial complexion is not flawless, she covered her accidental scar with heavy foundation powder. She is a chilli padi and highly volatile in terms of service. If you catch at the right time and mood, she can do wonders! I am pretty sure she can give the rest of the WLs a run for the $$$ if her service is more consistent like Sasa, Chu Chu or Jenny.
Actually to be fair bro...when meihui remove all her facial make over her face also got uneven complexion signs...so maybe just slightly better than miko's scar huh...

So maybe he should rate 9 upon 10 for looks with heavy make over of liquid foundation...hee hee...

Cheers...unfit...
Old 10-02-2011, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Am I consider regular? I went 54a average 6 time per month!
About Miko... I rtfed her for the 10th time on Feb 4th.
First day of work together tarma with her buddy MeiHui.
Sigh... Long story short, I think Miko pissed on me!
Miko exactly you describe very very volatile!
But her body is gifted, and her service really doesn't matter to me!
To bros want to try Miko, please keep me mind Miko never a service queen.
But sure Miko is a gem you will regret if missed, if she not worth rtf I won't be addicted to her.. Hehehe I think soon I need to revisit her one on one next time!
For Mei Hui without a doubt she is the most beautiful gal in 54a, and Miko second! Haha my personal preference only!
Third ZhiLing and forth Jessie... Haha I love them all!
Old 10-02-2011, 01:44 PM
Samster

rain. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Sigh... Long story short, I think Miko pissed on me!
Miko exactly you describe very very volatile!
But her body is gifted, and her service really doesn't matter to me!
To bros want to try Miko, please keep me mind Miko never a service queen.
But sure Miko is a gem you will regret if missed, if she not worth rtf I won't be addicted to her.. Hehehe I think soon I need to revisit her one on one next time!
For Mei Hui without a doubt she is the most beautiful gal in 54a, and Miko second! Haha my personal preference only!
Third ZhiLing and forth Jessie... Haha I love them all!

Wah lol of course u r regular... And yes agree with u on Miko. So long as dun expect high service level from her and like I have mentioned before wonderful body ... Big boobs on a small frame
Old 10-02-2011, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Brudder, I guess u have mixed up lah! Miko's buddy is Mei Qi and not Mei Hui wor.

Both came from the same school of taughts and hence, thats explain their "unusual" CAT150 service.

Old 10-02-2011, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain. View Post
Hhhmm Bro... Me also regular of this house...begin to wonder who u r....lol
How regular are you, brudder? You go there once every other day?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1