The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 04-02-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Interesting sighting yesterday. At amk market going for dinner with oc. Near the ABC shop, there was a OL who was wearing a red dress. Then dunno wad she do, she bend over to pickup something. Bend until I saw her butt and panties. I think it's white one, normal cut. Then she pick up all the stuffs and walk off. Not before eyeing me. It's like, " u saw right? Nice?" That kind of expression. Interesting experience. Nice fair legs, body not bad. Nice pantyline. I reckon late 30s to early 40s.
Old 04-02-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
q true bro.. esp tht 1 at loyang.. esp during CNY or even normal wkends.. alot of lianlians will wear short hot pants there..

but since we r there for a holy reason.. "better keep e eyesight straight".. haha..
Haha. Yeah. I was talking about loyang tpk. Just beo abit lor. Don't be too obvious.
Old 04-02-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Went downstairs to buy some food... Bump into a mother pushing the toddler in a Baby stroller with the hubby walking behind... From far can see the mother wearing a tank top and top was quite loose.... Walk past and voila, can see the white creamy boobs... Think got big B or small C... With black bra... No need to bend down can see Liao... Thereafter u turn and follow them into the shop and bio the mother choosing stuff from the shelves... Bio a few more minutes and really make my day.... Then go home and finish my good. Heeee
Old 04-02-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
checkingup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
Interesting sighting yesterday. At amk market going for dinner with oc. Near the ABC shop, there was a OL who was wearing a red dress. Then dunno wad she do, she bend over to pickup something. Bend until I saw her butt and panties. I think it's white one, normal cut. Then she pick up all the stuffs and walk off. Not before eyeing me. It's like, " u saw right? Nice?" That kind of expression. Interesting experience. Nice fair legs, body not bad. Nice pantyline. I reckon late 30s to early 40s.
Seems like intentional showing. Ladies don't bend like this to pick up things
Old 04-02-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 13
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro u must be handsome
that why you gotten free show of her panties ,, hehe
Old 04-02-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42875 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another yummylicious zaogeng seen by none other than our lucky bro sennheiser ...it seems he spotted another notti milf zaogeng ytd at amk market ..looks like most of these notti girls live in the AMK area ...tink we must consider moving to AMK to stay liao

wow !...this milf is really notti, can still give him tat cfm look after flashing to him her butt and panties ...as if saying like the bro said "u saw right? Nice?"...and it's a white panties she was wearing...again confirming white is among the 3 most popular colour panties our girls in SG like to wear out...must be a happy day for those bros who love seeing girls wearing white panties..to know ...omg !!...girls like her are really cockteasers...but unfortunately few r as brave as her to zaogeng lidat

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-02-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Haha. Yeah. I was talking about loyang tpk. Just beo abit lor. Don't be too obvious.
I noticed too.. loyang tpk have lots of ladies wearing very 清凉 when going 拜拜... have to control my scanning, else too often and too obvious easy to get caught ....
Old 05-02-2020, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
hellodere is one of the Best!hellodere is one of the Best!hellodere is one of the Best!hellodere is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Another yummylicious zaogeng seen by none other than our lucky bro sennheiser ...it seems he spotted another notti milf zaogeng ytd at amk market ..looks like most of these notti girls live in the AMK area ...tink we must consider moving to AMK to stay liao

wow !...this milf is really notti, can still give him tat cfm look after flashing to him her butt and panties ...as if saying like the bro said "u saw right? Nice?"...and it's a white panties she was wearing...again confirming white is among the 3 most popular colour panties our girls in SG like to wear out...must be a happy day for those bros who love seeing girls wearing white panties..to know ...omg !!...girls like her are really cockteasers...but unfortunately few r as brave as her to zaogeng lidat
Hahah to add to bro's statistics, saw my manager's white panties when asked to her room for discussion.

She was wearing a v short tight dress which is above knee and exposing at least half of her thighs when sitting down. Could see her white panties clearly whenever she move as she isn't v demure to begin with. Stood the entire discussion instead of sitting down to enjoy the view
Old 05-02-2020, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellodere View Post
Hahah to add to bro's statistics, saw my manager's white panties when asked to her room for discussion.

She was wearing a v short tight dress which is above knee and exposing at least half of her thighs when sitting down. Could see her white panties clearly whenever she move as she isn't v demure to begin with. Stood the entire discussion instead of sitting down to enjoy the view
Your manager wants u to see her panties thats why ask u into her room haha
Old 05-02-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19147 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
I noticed too.. loyang tpk have lots of ladies wearing very 清凉 when going 拜拜... have to control my scanning, else too often and too obvious easy to get caught ....
tio caught by who bro?
lolx.
Old 05-02-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
tio caught by who bro?
lolx.
Caught by tpk lah🤗
Old 05-02-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Standing can see panties meh ??... tot standing is easier to see downblouse rather than upskirt .. sitting down at same level or slightly lower than her shd be able to see her zaogeng her panties clearer ...

Old 05-02-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
hellodere is one of the Best!hellodere is one of the Best!hellodere is one of the Best!hellodere is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Standing can see panties meh ??... tot standing is easier to see downblouse rather than upskirt .. sitting down at same level or slightly lower than her shd be able to see her zaogeng her panties clearer ...
She was sitting behind a table with Abit of distance. No downblouse that day unfortunately. Only can see Abit from the side gap at the sleeve area
Old 05-02-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollyqueen View Post
Your manager wants u to see her panties thats why ask u into her room haha
Quite likely ...haha...the way she dresses herself

Old 05-02-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
She was sitting behind a table with Abit of distance. No downblouse that day unfortunately. Only can see Abit from the side gap at the sleeve area
Liak bo qiu ..hokkien for "catch no ball"...haha...u mean to say u stood quite far away in front of her so are able to see her panties from the distance ??

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1