The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Uncle

Old 27-05-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 1
Templara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stassyb0b View Post
Please share contact, thanks! By any chance she is the same Lulu@KAP which was advertised few months ago?
I don't think so, Lulu has never change location before.
Old 27-05-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1645 / Power: 13
ilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by needsit1234 View Post
I think I bump into the legendary Jenny everyone is talking about. Damn! Was just trying out because i was in the area. Didn’t expect much, booked the slot and go without expectation.

Greeted by Jenny at the door. She looks like Denise Camillia , the mediacorp actress to me.

I just finish bathing and was drying myself fully naked in the room(curtain style) and she came in and saw my tools dangling the open and she giggled.

proceeded with the massage was pretty good. Then came after service was good as well. She took a while to prepare and came back in those school girl sleeping dress. She proceed to take it off and I was blown away by her body. My 2IC instantly stood up and she saw it and giggled. After some rubbing and exploring, she started to take my 2ic like a cham. The swirling and sucking just sent me to heaven. I told her, i might go for second round and she replied me “ke yi ah” in the most gentle and demur manner which only makes me even horny. Started action and she request me to take it slow, i was so horny that I shoot after a while.

Gosh, i think i may go back again and try to last longer.
Bro, can share contact pls? TIA!
Old 28-05-2024, 02:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lertumb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingic View Post
Got Jenny's contact from uncle and made an appointment right away. Discreet place, looks old and rundown from the outside but actually quite clean and comfortable inside. Love the mirror by the side of the bed that you can look at. Jenny knows what she's doing and know what she's good at. Change into a sport top and yoga pants when she's massaging me and then change into a one piece pajamas when doing fj. Pretty good massage I would say. But after FJ you will forget about the massage lol. Nice body and nice stereo. Slim w enhanced but soft big tits, and one thing about Vietnamese girls, a number of them have have really nice and full ass. Such a fucking turn on. Jenny's voice also very teh, can type in good English and speak very fluent Chinese. Definitely will rtf
Bro can share contact?
Old 28-05-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 8
Northpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud of
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Am glad that you had a good time with Viet Jenny.
Uncle, can share contact of Jenny?
Old 28-05-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 9
38boi is one of the Best!38boi is one of the Best!38boi is one of the Best!38boi is one of the Best!

An share Jenny contact? Thanks bro
Old 28-05-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 2
Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Thanks for sharing. Good to know that other than Judy (who is going to RTC soon) and Amy, there is also Lulu at this joint.
hi can i get jenny ctc and dmg etc. thanks
Old 28-05-2024, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4755 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliwangwang View Post
Anyone visited Cindy (ex r spa) recently? Care to share MR?
not as much as previous. or i should say, she goes vegetarian already.
Old 28-05-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
not as much as previous. or i should say, she goes vegetarian already.
sad, she was reli great last time, i shld have added her wechat and find her more often
Old 29-05-2024, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Alama mentioned so many time liao. If u want to get jenny ctc,please look for uncle peepee n not me. I only have amy. Any newbie ls who ask me for jenny's ctc again and I will zap u for not reading.
Old 29-05-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 2
Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
Alama mentioned so many time liao. If u want to get jenny ctc,please look for uncle peepee n not me. I only have amy. Any newbie ls who ask me for jenny's ctc again and I will zap u for not reading.

unclewang can share amy ctc and etc. thanks =D
Old 29-05-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 1
Templara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just RTM so now have her phone number. Those that I only give address and want to have phone number can PM me again.

Recent PMs all replied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templara View Post
Went to the same joint as Judy and Amy but tried another ML LuLu. Personally I feel she is the prettiest of them and has very fair and flawless skin. She wore yoga pants and sports shoe. Basically a 100% gym girl look. You can imagine a slim and pretty MILF.

Very good massage, she kept changing position to make sure she can access the best angle. Sometimes is hands on her lap sometimes is leg on her shoulder etc etc. Very energetic and hard working.

Personality wise she is always smiling and chatty. Headlights enhanced but soft and very smooth skin. Hair below is very well trimmed. Asked about menu but she answered her menu is offered base on hygiene.

If you like good smile and always smiling or slim pretty gym girl or fair/smooth skin then go for Lulu. Age est early 30.

Entrance $60
RTM: definitely
Old 29-05-2024, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrysin View Post
unclewang can share amy ctc and etc. thanks =D
Check your pm
Old 29-05-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
Have fun. Will share more if u come across any.

Hi bro uncle, can let me have the ctc for Lulu or the shop so I can make appointment. Thks bro.
Old 29-05-2024, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 8
aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteLodge View Post
sad, she was reli great last time, i shld have added her wechat and find her more often
Sad. Missed her huge boobs. Her massage and teasing was damn solid
Old 29-05-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliwangwang View Post
Sad. Missed her huge boobs. Her massage and teasing was damn solid