The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2014, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
KITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of light
Re: GENTING got fun bor?

There are many OKT hanging around near first world hotel. If you are alone or guys group, they will approach u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpress View Post
I going to Genting this weeks, Bro can share OKT contact?
Old 24-02-2014, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
Maxpress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaxpress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITMO View Post
There are many OKT hanging around near first world hotel. If you are alone or guys group, they will approach u.
Thank bro, but pai seh leh?? If got contact just wait inside the room I think better...LoL
Old 24-02-2014, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
KITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of light

Like that also paiseh? Better to go with OKT becoz they can bring u to view the girls at different room, OKT send girl to your room afraid if u dont like the girl they force u to take. The other way is to get FL contact from some senior bros here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpress View Post
Thank bro, but pai seh leh?? If got contact just wait inside the room I think better...LoL
Old 24-02-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

CtCs have been given as requested !
Try a few FLs you will feel more confidents when you deal with them ?
For those we have tried you can put down 100 hearts and enjoy.
Old 24-02-2014, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jeffyhandsomekl is Cool - loads of Potential

As promised to bro bunteik, i went to tried out kiki last week and following is my humble fr , this one for u bro bunteik

When i reached around 7 pm, fast fast i we chat kiki, to my surprise she reply so quick so got the room # and rush up asap.

After went in the room, her phone was kept on ringing seems to hv a lot of
biz for her. She only do day time and and cannot pao for overnite, even if u offer big $, donno this is true or not, but she said she cannot do at nite or go touting at nite bcos she is fl and if she go tout at nite there will be many okt
around looking for her trouble .

Name : Fei Fei
Face : 7.5/10 (sweet look, but not as pretty as in the pic)
Attitude : 9/10 (no time rusher, very talkative)
Body & Measurment : 7/10 Got some baby fat 36 D-26-35 (there are beautiful flowers tattoo all over her boobs but the sad part is her boobs are fake !!). Leg was shaved but left with some hard and spiky hair- a turn off
Service : 8/10 ( i opted for one dragon service) which include body massage, lotion rub with her meaty bum, mouth accupuncture, balls sucking, licking all over body and certainnly take her time- no rush at all
BJ : 7/10 so so only, only last for 5 mins already put on condom
FJ : 7.5/10- it was kind of cold tat nite , probably only 17%C so i took some red bull and bonk her kao kao, my rod was so hard - she said she cannot tahan coz saw her very suffering face-tried cowgal, missionary, half lotus and doggie in front of the mirror-fxxx her for a good 15 mins and she claimed to have orgasm few times !!!!!! Her pussy was kind of tight and slippery towards the end collapsed on th bed taking breathin so furiously after the heavy action.
Overall : 7.5/10 considered ok for bro who opted for service but actually it was kind of expensive unless u like the service type.

To all bro , if like my fr pls up me. Dont ask me for no coz i am not okt.
Old 24-02-2014, 10:57 AM
Samster

Tks bro Goatslooter, this fr for u as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffyhandsomekl View Post
As promised to bro bunteik, i went to tried out kiki last week and following is my humble fr , this one for u bro bunteik

When i reached around 7 pm, fast fast i we chat kiki, to my surprise she reply so quick so got the room # and rush up asap.

biz for her. She only do day time and and cannot pao for overnite, even if u offer big $, donno this is true or not, but she said she cannot do at nite or go touting at nite bcos she is fl and if she go tout at nite there will be many okt

Body & Measurment : 7/10 Got some baby fat 36 D-26-35 (there are beautiful flowers tattoo all over her boobs but the sad part is her boobs are fake !!). Leg was shaved but left with some hard and spiky hair- a turn off
Service : 8/10 ( i opted for one dragon service) which include body massage, lotion rub with her meaty bum, mouth accupuncture, balls sucking, licking all over body and certainnly take her time- no rush at all
FJ : 7.5/10- it was kind of cold tat nite , probably only 17%C so i took some red bull and bonk her kao kao, my rod was so hard - she said she cannot tahan coz saw her very suffering face-tried cowgal, missionary, half lotus and doggie in front of the mirror-fxxx her for a good 15 mins and she claimed to have orgasm few times !!!!!! Her pussy was kind of tight and slippery towards the end collapsed on th bed taking breathin so furiously after the heavy action.
Overall : 7.5/10 considered ok for bro who opted for service but actually it was kind of expensive unless u like the service type.

Old 24-02-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

thks bro, her name is not fei fei, sh be kiki.
Old 24-02-2014, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
bunteik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

thanks for ur FR. 300 is too expensive for me la...
Old 24-02-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunteik View Post
thanks for ur FR. 300 is too expensive for me la...
200~250 is reasonable !
Old 24-02-2014, 12:38 PM
Samster

yes kiki not fei fei tks for correcting the mistakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
thks bro, her name is not fei fei, sh be kiki.
Old 24-02-2014, 12:40 PM
Samster

i m a meat eater, she look kind of too skinny for me, not my cup of tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
To me xiao han service is suck ! Not touching pussy ? Limited touching of tits ? Bj with condom? Service totally failed ! Her looks still ok ?boobs and Nipples acceptable.
My first and last time.patronizing her.
Old 24-02-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Im looking for first> service, second> decent looks n friendly, last> body.
Old 24-02-2014, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BennyT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
How did you managed to add her on wechat? When I tried, she didnt add me
Old 24-02-2014, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
noobster108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Buntiek, hv been long time never visit Genting, plan to go this week... any good ctc to share
Thks in advanced.
Old 24-02-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
bunteik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
oic. if u meat eater, may be Carol suitable for u? she claim tht her service no horse run in genting? and she said her pussy is most pretty in the world? she said got customer willing to pay her RM1800 for just 1 shot?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1