The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-10-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ice Cream - DAngelsz

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrified86 View Post
She's been here quite some times already but didn't see any MR/FR of her. Any bro has tried her before? Always no respond when text/call her, I've just deleted her contact few days ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Bro... you just added another to my list when I just committed myself to commando-ing this ML:
Please wait few more days for her to recover from her illness. You might have a better encounter.
Old 19-10-2014, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
Justice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJustice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofblades View Post
Qin Er (2 Weeks ago)
(http://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=476192
Face: 7/10 - Looks 70% of pic .. looks good but not my type
Body: 6/10 - Panty off
Msg Skills: 8/10
Special skills: 9/10 very very very hardworking and eager to please
Interaction 8/10- talked a lot
Attitude: 8/10 Feels good
Roaming: Everywhere also can
Overall: 7/10
RTM: No, cos face not my type... but her service is excellent
Panties off! lucky u. i was not so lucky as she claims she was having 大姨妈。How true izzit i have doubt. But she well make up with her superb BBBJ.
Old 19-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: Ice Cream - DAngelsz

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Please wait few more days for her to recover from her illness. You might have a better encounter.
Thanks for the heads up bro, will probably have the ice cream on Thursday or Fri then...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 19-10-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
Hi all, I need some advice about the girls from sgsecretgarden. Are they good and worth the money? Which one would you recommend?
Sgsecretgarden no QC. So avoid 'fresh' girls. Go for those with good FRs that don't look suspicious. Some photos need to discount more than 50%, some quite close. So it's pretty much a 50% hit/miss ratio. Commando their new girls a few times ended up getting burned, so no more for me. But for those with good MRs there's a higher hit chance, good luck bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
My awesome time with the sisters.. you know who they are. FR posted here.
Sounds like you enjoyed it pretty much
Old 19-10-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
queenofblades deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice2014 View Post
Panties off! lucky u. i was not so lucky as she claims she was having 大姨妈。How true izzit i have doubt. But she well make up with her superb BBBJ.

I wouldn't doubt her.. she was really keen to please.
Old 19-10-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

Promise (2 Weeks ago)
http://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=470091
Face: 9/10 - Looks 70% of pic .. but still have a 9/10.. really dig her looks
Body: 7/10 - pic makes her look like a supermodel but her figure is still quite good.. Panty on
Location: East and shared room and old but with bathroom and parking is a bitch: 5/10
Msg Skills: 9/10 - actually very good!
Special skills: 6/10 mechanical and she seemed moody... i tried to spice it up by looking at her face but she complained why I was in that position..
Interaction 6/10- Not much. Tried to talk to her but she actually commented that I was smiling too much? I was smiling cos I dig your look .. u want a black face?
Attitude: 6/10 I think I caught her in a bad mood. She was complaining I took too long to shoot for 1st shot after a bit of pumping, asked why I smiled so much... etc. I read her reviews before trying so I know she is a straight shooter. I took no offence but really she makes the exp with her rather weak vs Qin Er and Rainie/Candy. By end of session she was in service recovery mode and say she has no chemistry with me. Funny part is no chemistry I also paid up in full with tips.
Roaming: Touch no suck.
Overall: 6/10 or 8/10 I dunno depends how u look at it
RTM: I seriously like her and dig her looks. But the exp is so strange. She has skills and looks but the attitude is .. I may actually give her another shot thats how much I like her face.
Old 19-10-2014, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My type my type. Gonna concur next week.

Quote:
Qin Er (2 Weeks ago)
Old 19-10-2014, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Sgsecretgarden no QC. So avoid 'fresh' girls. Go for those with good FRs that don't look suspicious. Some photos need to discount more than 50%, some quite close. So it's pretty much a 50% hit/miss ratio. Commando their new girls a few times ended up getting burned, so no more for me. But for those with good MRs there's a higher hit chance, good luck bro!
Share share leh, so many of their fresh girls look so good.
Actually prefer bad MR over good MR.

Good MR only add more poison.
Bad MR means delete - less headache

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Last wk I visited a ML who recently removed her affiliation with him after a very long partnership... guess a good sister of this ML will be doing the same too...
非一般气姿美少女? saw her ad everywhere now, including Mark Parker.
maybe wait awhile will appear on Imperial Fantasy ... was hoping maybe got bbbj LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercm View Post
are they blood sister? or anyhow type? cos they dont look alike leh
IF you see both in real life, yes there're similarity on the face.
--------------------------------------------------

OMG, she is back so soon. LOL

http://chewyfruit.net/miqi/

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Last edited by macktamer; 19-10-2014 at 07:49 PM.
Old 19-10-2014, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Qin Er (2 Weeks ago)
Curious abt ur rating on her body bro... It seems like she had panty off (which is usually a plus I suppose? Haha) yet u only gave a 6? Any reason for this bro? Is she slightly fat, small noobs or something?

Is she in Geylang area? I think I asked her before tot she said Paya lebar...
Old 19-10-2014, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

try to book a session with Laura & Mint and got a mid afternoon slot! got too happy and forgot to confirm the slot, and when check back 30min later, the slot is GONE! so for fellow bros, better fast hand fast leg, don't made my mistake. T_T

end up with a late afternoon slot with Laura. too be honest when the door open, i got kinda disappointed as not my type of liking (prefer syt, like mint type) but still, service attitude and skill experience make up for the disappointment

got a 90 mins session and basically for 45 minutes got torture by her badly. make you 欲生欲死 during the JG and HJ session, never been tortured like that before, seem like Laura is a SM queen coz can tell she enjoy the torturing session alot, keep hearing her giggling, have to try it to understand, can't say i enjoy it 100%, but is a pretty unique experience

good
very good massage
real solid JG skill, she know her rope
very special 水漫 services

bad
location abit old

rtm: 90%, with mint

p/s: tarma with congcong is on the menu also
http://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=483032

not sure if can 4some on one go leh... hmmmmmmmmmm
Old 19-10-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

feel like trying 贝贝 next
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=6025

anyone have FR?
Old 19-10-2014, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Curious abt ur rating on her body bro... It seems like she had panty off (which is usually a plus I suppose? Haha) yet u only gave a 6? Any reason for this bro? Is she slightly fat, small noobs or something?

Is she in Geylang area? I think I asked her before tot she said Paya lebar...
Panty on or off has no bearings on the ratings... 10/10 is victoria secret angels or kpop stars standard... 5/10 means pass.. she is above average.. =). She is just a little stocky..
Old 19-10-2014, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just tried bei er last wk..i can only say her tits are the biggest and prettiest i have seen. Till cant forget her tits. Too bad her massage soso but if u are boob lover den u shuld try haha.
Old 19-10-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
inkrubber98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Of all the MLs I've tried, Niu Niu (大众情人 remember?) still has the best overall package: looks, youth, smooth skin, boobs, GFE, chatting, attentiveness, massage, BBBJ, kissing, frenching, HJ, and extras. Too bad she is no longer in this line, but I'm glad I tried her enough to know what level of service is possible in a $100 massage session. Not sure if that's a good thing though, cos now she set the bar so high for me I'm having trouble finding a good replacement for her.
Old 19-10-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
feel like trying 贝贝 next
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=6025

anyone have FR?
Looks v familiar... Think she's been here for some time or had been here before? Wanted to try her back then but not sure what stopped me...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1