The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle, loony

Old 01-03-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
Since I was banned for openly sharing contacts here, I will reply via private messages only. I have contacts for 2 viet gals (higher playability as compared to PRC gals).

Located in town and have unique skill that covers AR and IPC (Finger in ass stimulating prostate gland). Viet term is

Highly pleasurable when do tarma with (A) & (M) together when they attack you from both ends at different angle - you will be their spitroast. Fair skin with some tattoos and big boobs.
Pls share contact thanks!
Old 01-03-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
hisashii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ml that provide ar services

Quote:
Since I was banned for openly sharing contacts here, I will reply via private messages only. I have contacts for 2 viet gals (higher playability as compared to PRC gals).

Located in town and have unique skill that covers AR and IPC (Finger in ass stimulating prostate gland). Viet term is

Highly pleasurable when do tarma with (A) & (M) together when they attack you from both ends at different angle - you will be their spitroast. Fair skin with some tattoos and big boobs.
Bro can share pls
Old 02-03-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
genre1117 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygenre1117 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Highly pleasurable when do tarma with (A) & (M) together when they attack yo

u from both ends at different angle - you will be their spitroast. Fair skin with some tattoos and big boobs.
Hi bro, can share ctc? Tia
Old 03-03-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
For bros asking for Mrvain ctc .... He already ( B )
Likely tuakang. Give big tits contact to him and he MIA

Lucky got plenty of big tits contact
Old 03-03-2023, 06:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
heehee....those looking for contacts, just send Private message to me. I usually cleared my box within 3 days. I dont reply in public on details. as for price, do check with ladies direct.

Those asking for my contact at C Road, they had relocated due to dispute with landlord.

I only comm via private message.
Upz u bro👍🏻
Old 04-03-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro sorry for ur past experience here, can share ctc?

Quote:
heehee....those looking for contacts, just send Private message to me. I usually cleared my box within 3 days. I dont reply in public on details. as for price, do check with ladies direct.

Those asking for my contact at C Road, they had relocated due to dispute with landlord.

I only comm via private message.
Old 05-03-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 2
Pieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Bro mind sharing 😅
Old 05-03-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
robin46 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

share contact please, thanks!
Old 06-03-2023, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Elfendest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share ctc pls?
Old 08-03-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
vespa1176 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

hi bro,can share their contacts?..thank u
Old 08-03-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Dingdongdong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

care to PM me contacts of your share? Thanks!
Old 10-03-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
BCLEE is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBCLEE is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBCLEE is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBCLEE is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBCLEE is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Sounds like a place to camp out. Hope you can share.
Old 10-03-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 13
bL3AhS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuybL3AhS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks Bro Loony for sharing the contact..

The location at Orchard there, parking quite troublesome.. went up and look for (A) but the girl there (M) say she went out awhile will be back in 15mins.. paid the entrance 1b 1r.. then she bring me inside ask me to strip naked the front is use curtains de, after that (M) start to help me massage first, after 20mins (A) came back both start to massage me at the same time damn shiok.. (M) massaging my legs keep playing my didi n balls (A) massage my shoulders and hands suddenly she put my hand in between her legs so I just roam only, after awhile (A) ask me want tarma anot for 4b , I decline say want just one person can already so I choose (A) more chio and boobs more bigger.. she then bring me to the room behind ask me to shower, after that she ask me to lie down start to lick me everywhere, BJ and AR was superb nv try the IPC.. what happen next is for you guys to find out Liao when you visit the place
Old 12-03-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blurblur123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, thanks for sharing mine if PM me? Thank you very much.
Old 14-03-2023, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ML92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
for those pm that i am behind in responding, i will add in L's contact in case A & M are busy.
Hi bro, mind sharing their contacts? Thanks in advance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1