The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 10
sammyforum123 is one of the Best!sammyforum123 is one of the Best!sammyforum123 is one of the Best!
Re: >Our Little Outdoor Adventures<

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiezai View Post
Hi bro am a silent stalker for a long time. Bth have to post and ask If you could kindly share your delicious videos please
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypergenie View Post
***SUPPORT ***

Been thinking about it and visualising your adventures. Can't wait to hear more and see the videos. Outdoor adventures drives me crazy too.. Thanks again for sharing your world with us here.
Thanks for the support guys!

ANYONE MISS US?

-gf
Old 30-04-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any new stories?
Old 30-04-2015, 06:27 PM
lemonsour

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyforum123 View Post
Thanks for the support guys!

ANYONE MISS US?

-gf
miss you all super much
Old 01-05-2015, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
nitemaxwell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow. Am I too late to jump into the video bandwagon? :')
Old 01-05-2015, 01:59 AM
Samster

sammyforum123 is one of the Best!sammyforum123 is one of the Best!sammyforum123 is one of the Best!

WALKWAY

Okay after much public nudity cases in SG suddenly, we are going to lay off the heat a little here.

But I shall type a short story for you guys supporting us all the way. This happened some time ago when yes again we were high and drunk.

So boy and I decided to have another round of drinks at my place again and he wanted me to really be wasted. We played a few rounds of dice bluff and I was really bad at it and ended up drinking a whole lot more than him. Soon, my whole world was spinning and of course, I was fucking horny.

Boy bought me downstairs to our usual neighborhood areas and he told me he want find someone watch us while we fuck. So we walked around the area searching for people. Haha…after a while there wasn’t anyone around and we couldn’t take it anymore. We ended up at some sheltered stairs walkway and he pushed me to the railings. That’s when we realized there are two malay boys sitting at a void deck connected to the walkway but they were not looking our direction.

Boy then pulled down my fbts together with my panty and we doggied again with me holding on to the railings. The alcohol made me even extra horny and I really wasn’t paying attention to any happenings beside. What happened next was what my boy told me.

We were having sex right in public HDB walkway in full view of the blocks around. The boys went off and at the same time. Another two malay guys came to the lift landing and waited for the lift. Boy didn’t cared and carry on the action. Then when both of them got into the lift, one of the guys saw us through the glass of the lift door but it was too late as the lift went up.

Just when boy was about to cum, the lift came down again and it was the same guy. He started to walk towards us. It was then we really climaxed almost together as we were watched by another man. Before the guy could come up to us we wore our clothes and walked off. Haha what cockteaser.
Old 02-05-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 14
hellosmackme deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
WALKWAY

Okay after much public nudity cases in SG suddenly, we are going to lay off the heat a little here.

But I shall type a short story for you guys supporting us all the way. This happened some time ago when yes again we were high and drunk.

So boy and I decided to have another round of drinks at my place again and he wanted me to really be wasted. We played a few rounds of dice bluff and I was really bad at it and ended up drinking a whole lot more than him. Soon, my whole world was spinning and of course, I was fucking horny.

Boy bought me downstairs to our usual neighborhood areas and he told me he want find someone watch us while we fuck. So we walked around the area searching for people. Haha…after a while there wasn’t anyone around and we couldn’t take it anymore. We ended up at some sheltered stairs walkway and he pushed me to the railings. That’s when we realized there are two malay boys sitting at a void deck connected to the walkway but they were not looking our direction.

Boy then pulled down my fbts together with my panty and we doggied again with me holding on to the railings. The alcohol made me even extra horny and I really wasn’t paying attention to any happenings beside. What happened next was what my boy told me.

We were having sex right in public HDB walkway in full view of the blocks around. The boys went off and at the same time. Another two malay guys came to the lift landing and waited for the lift. Boy didn’t cared and carry on the action. Then when both of them got into the lift, one of the guys saw us through the glass of the lift door but it was too late as the lift went up.

Just when boy was about to cum, the lift came down again and it was the same guy. He started to walk towards us. It was then we really climaxed almost together as we were watched by another man. Before the guy could come up to us we wore our clothes and walked off. Haha what cockteaser.

Loyal supporter. More please!
Old 02-05-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
JohnBoLanPar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

woooohooooo daring outdoor adveventures ...... more please
Old 03-05-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
trepies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

silent reader of your thread.. would love if you could share the pic and videos. thanks
Old 06-05-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hypergenie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wao! ***SUPPORT For MORE ***

Quote:
WALKWAY

Old 06-05-2015, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 10
iFark69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriFark69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriFark69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriFark69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I'm going to walk around the void decks near my area, just trying my luck ....
Old 06-05-2015, 05:31 PM
lemonsour

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
WALKWAY

haha you guys are back
Old 06-05-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoLanPar View Post
woooohooooo daring outdoor adveventures ...... more please
Quote:
Originally Posted by trepies View Post
silent reader of your thread.. would love if you could share the pic and videos. thanks
Thanks for the support guys =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFark69 View Post
I'm going to walk around the void decks near my area, just trying my luck ....
Hahaha you may never know
Old 06-05-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster

Another short adventure that happened just yesterday =)

We were out having our fun again. This time to this carpark where it is behind the three petrol kiosks. (Most bros will know this place easily)

So this carpark is a damn good spot for couples seeking some fun as its almost pitch dark.

We were there getting naked, she climbed on me and we cowboyed in the car. Then we switched positions and went on doing one of our favourite position with her legs all up on my shoulders. We were so into it and I proposed that I doggied her, she thought it was in the car but I said no..

"Lets do it with the doors open" I said.

I opened our two door hatchback and got out stark naked. She got on her fours on the front seats and I proceed to doggie her using the two opened doors as a cover. Damn shiok.

Then this black merc pulled in and this dude got out of his car and lingered around. trying to catch a glimpse of what's happening (By this time, we got back into the car already). And the next thing we knew, he got back into his car and parked right beside us.

Well, just fyi bro if you are here in SBF. That is just plainly rude alright. Spying on us, then parking so bloody near beside us and not saying anything is just a major turn off. TSK.

After which we went home and I was still horny. So we did the exact same doggie car style with me outside bottomless and her naked right in the neighbourhood void deck carpark. A couple of taxis went past us but never suspected a thing. I of course, unloaded all on her body and boobs as by her request.

Till then.
Old 07-05-2015, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
akira80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Another short adventure that happened just yesterday =)

We were out having our fun again. This time to this carpark where it is behind the three petrol kiosks. (Most bros will know this place easily)

So this carpark is a damn good spot for couples seeking some fun as its almost pitch dark.

We were there getting naked, she climbed on me and we cowboyed in the car. Then we switched positions and went on doing one of our favourite position with her legs all up on my shoulders. We were so into it and I proposed that I doggied her, she thought it was in the car but I said no..

"Lets do it with the doors open" I said.

I opened our two door hatchback and got out stark naked. She got on her fours on the front seats and I proceed to doggie her using the two opened doors as a cover. Damn shiok.

Then this black merc pulled in and this dude got out of his car and lingered around. trying to catch a glimpse of what's happening (By this time, we got back into the car already). And the next thing we knew, he got back into his car and parked right beside us.

Well, just fyi bro if you are here in SBF. That is just plainly rude alright. Spying on us, then parking so bloody near beside us and not saying anything is just a major turn off. TSK.

After which we went home and I was still horny. So we did the exact same doggie car style with me outside bottomless and her naked right in the neighbourhood void deck carpark. A couple of taxis went past us but never suspected a thing. I of course, unloaded all on her body and boobs as by her request.

Till then.
where is this car park ?
Old 07-05-2015, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 10
iHuat69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS so if people ask permission to look u will allow?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1