The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2010, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
drk80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

bro Spikey, what's the concern with police raids? I thought prostitution is legal in HK?
Old 21-04-2010, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
zoroo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually quite dissappointed with the 141 girls. many of them pictures are different, OKT can be quite rude....and the girls usually rush you through. Prefer to go Macau or up to DG over weekends for better quality, lower prices and good service.....
Old 22-04-2010, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 18
fishdead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfishdead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

guys. is there any ktv in hongkong that operates similar to BS or Echo in singapore? I need a place where we can sing and drink and there are girls. Most of the pubs and karaoke that i saw in hk is rather.... boring...

any kind brother care to point me to the right direction? Loads of thanks.
Old 24-04-2010, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

After reading the posts, I went to Observatory Rd and then to Champagne Court B to look. A lot of guys are rushing from room to room and floor to floor, knocking on doors and checking the girls inside. Quite funny, haha.

I finally settled for a sweet girl on 7th floor dressed in tight white t-shirt and short skirt, and colored stockings. She helped me to undress and I told her I bath myself. After bath, I took off her t-shirt and skirt, but left the stockings on. We started off with her sitting on my back and giving me a back massage. I can feel her pussy open and starting to get wet, on my bum. She massaged my back, arms and legs and played with my dick.
Then she put on a condom for me, and gave BJ. Quite standard, but I can see her beautiful face with eyes closed and suckly slowly.
This girl is from Chongqing and is very cheerful and I can feel her solid body and her soft inner thighs. After she licked my nipples, I pulled her up and feel her breasts and sucked her pink nipples.
I put my hand down to feel her pussy, but she said she already apply the cream, so just ram in my dick and finish her off. Pumped her sideways for a while and then finals in missionary.

Looks: 7/10
Tits: 33C, pink nips
Body: 7/10
Foreplay: 6/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Yes, but other rooms.
Old 25-04-2010, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Risingeast. Good FR. Upgrade your points. Enjoy HK!
Old 25-04-2010, 09:28 PM
Samster

risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

I wanted to try one of the 141 girls so I told the office that I not joining them for dinner today. I rushed back to the hotel and browse the 141 page.
I called a few of the telephone numbers but no answer. Finally, a man answered and shouted that he is not entertaining phones with no number display. So I shouted back at him, and threw down the phone.
A few more tries with other numbers but no result. Finally, one good guy said he will send the girl I picked to my hotel, and it will take about 30 mins.

To take my mind off the waiting, I showered and get ready. There was a knock at the door, I opened the door and see a young sweet girl, long black hair, big black eyes, little makeup, small curved lips, dressed in two-pc tank tops and jeans. This was not the girl in the 141 page that I picked, but mai-hiam, this girl here now is good looking and good enough for me.

She asked whether I want to shower, told her I showered already, ok, she will shower by herself. She undressed, didnt bother to draw the curtains or switch off the lights, went to shower and came out with a towel wrapped around her fair body. I unwrapped her from the towel, draw her close with her breasts pressing against me, and kiss her lips fully and frenching. She quickly respond by pulling against my neck and our tongues interlocking viciously. We stood by the side of the bed and put one knee on the bed for balance. I put my head down and sucked on her breast, and the next breast.
Then I put my hand down and feel her pussy, two fingers rubbing up and down, then parted her pussy lips and feel her inside. She was getting very wet and her juices were flowing down her thighs.
She put her hand on my hand to make sure that I continue to finger her, and she started to lick my nipples, then sucking and biting and sucking. Then she kneeled down, position in front of my dick and took me into her mouth. I can feel her soft lips and her sensuous mouth engulf my hot dick. She kept still for a while with my dick in her mouth, for both of us to enjoy the moment, then she slowly sucked and licked, in and out, up and down and looking and smiling at me.
I put both hands on her head and into her long hair and slowly followed her head and mouth movements.
I stopped and led her onto the bed, she took a condom out and put it on for me. I sat back at the bed on the pillows. She came and sat astride me, carefully putting my dick into her. As I went in, she made a painful sound and rested sitting facing me. Her two shapely breasts are directly in my face and I sucked her nipples and rubbed my face on her white breasts. She was rubbing her hips hard against my groin and moaning and tossing her head and long black hair around.
After a while, I lay her down, pressed and lay on top of her and sucked and fondle her breasts. My other hand went to finger her pussy. She was dripping wet, so I went down and licked her clit. I parted her pussy lips and licked the soft inside and her clit. She was heaving and moaning and making a lot of small throat sounds. I buried my face in her soft neck, and nibble her ears which became very red. Her mouth went to my nipples and she was licking and sucking and moaning. Buay tahan ! My right hand rubbed her pussy and my fingers felt her inside. I asked her shiok or not, and she said you made me so wet completely. First one finger, then two fingers and faster and faster, suddenly she arched her back, urghed, and clamped her thighs strong and tightly around my hand, and bit my nipple hard. I can feel her pussy pulsating, and she breathing heavily.
No time to lose, I quickly go on top of her, ram my red hot dick into her pussy and frenched her and pumped her very hard. I put my hands under her butt for more feel and support and continue to push and push until I cum. At that moment, she locked her legs round me and dug her nails into my back. I was sweating and really shacked.
So I just lay there on top of her and feel her pussy gripping me. After that, I came out and she keep smiling at me, and play with my nipples.

Looks: 9/10
Tits: 33C, pink nips
Body: 9/10
Foreplay: 9/10
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 10/10
RTF: Yes!

Sorry brudders for long FR, but I really enjoyed this girl! Haha
Old 27-04-2010, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
rwx001 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro, I'm currently in Hk, you have the contact for the girl you mentioned?
Old 27-04-2010, 10:20 PM
Samster

Sent you pm. Happy bonking !
Old 28-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
foon12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

I am going to HK soon, care ti PM the girl ctc, thank
Old 29-04-2010, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 22
newbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[removeddd]

Last edited by newbie1982; 29-01-2013 at 08:54 AM.
Old 30-04-2010, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

never know HK still got good "chai".
guess needs a little bit of luck.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jboy99 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro RisingEast,

I am going HK next week.
Can share the girl contact with me?
Btw how much is the damage?
Thanks a lot.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingeast View Post
I wanted to try one of the 141 girls so I told the office that I not joining them for dinner today. I rushed back to the hotel and browse the 141 page.
I called a few of the telephone numbers but no answer. Finally, a man answered and shouted that he is not entertaining phones with no number display. So I shouted back at him, and threw down the phone.
A few more tries with other numbers but no result. Finally, one good guy said he will send the girl I picked to my hotel, and it will take about 30 mins.
Can send me the contact and rate of this girl
Old 10-05-2010, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Zenshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like this girl going to be busy! haha. Guess HK still have a few good gems, just got to be a treasure hunter!
Old 17-05-2010, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
humpintime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like 141 is the way to go in HK. Hardly come across any FRs where you can call for the girl to come to your hotel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1