The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2015, 07:27 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Lovestripclub is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Bluewave in Jb

kanina u guys good at blowing smoke. where gt wl will allow cof if not for more money? and where got offer 2 shot fr first time cust w/o asking more money? who want to do more work same pay?

dont come here bluff ppl pls. u 2 can suck each other off n do ur cof n 2shot nonsense la
Old 12-03-2015, 07:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Dada has always been service oriented even back in her GL days. She is not stingy or calculative at all and will often go the extra mile to make you happy.

To the cynical bro who is questioning her service standard..... go and try her yourself before passing comments on her. Not everyone is like you.

I hear from some other bros that a young Chinese fellow samster jio them to cheong New Shanghai in GL lorong 7 together....... total 4 pax went and drink bill of S$180 + another S$58 extras for miscellaneous and this fellow can say he never drink so wanna pay less for his share..... I hope you are not this guy
Old 12-03-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizarre View Post
Always been a lurker here and after reading so much about this place decide to pay a visit yesterday. I thought I should save some lunch money by going there early to have my lunch and arrived about 11am. Damn. Too early and it was not opened yet. Went back down to wait in the lobby. Went up again around 1140am and this time it was opened. I was the 1st customer and only 1 lady was in. She was none other than the AngPai 122. Went to the canteen food was not ready but they have have bread, instant curry mee, eggs and drinks available. Skip and went to the sauna and steam pool. The sauna was not fired up yet and the steam pool looked murky with a couple of workers using nets dredging it. Skip both and since nothing was ready the counter girl suggested why not have my session with 122 first. Told her to arrange and 5 mins later I was led to a room.

My 1st visit to BlueWave, my 1st time with their AngPai 122 and when I 1st saw her came into my room I was disappointed. I had expected someone younger since she was supposed to be an AngPai but she was more like in her mid or late 30s and her body was sadly out of shape. Oversized buttocks and belly fat around the midriff with face that looked like kenna langga. Well, 1st impressions can often be wrong as I later found out.

I forced myself to be civil with her and let her do her job. After making small talk with her it was shower time and BBBJ started there. It felt so good that I asked her not to stop and let me CIM which she obliged and then spitting it all out.

Next was the bed where she tried to give me a massage which was horrible so I told her I will massage her instead. Did her shoulders and lower back and turned her over to massage her boobs and abdomen. As I move downwards to her thighs she started to moan and parting her legs. I could see her pussy was wet and confirm by sticking my finger inside. I normally dun go down on FLs but wtf since she was just starting and I was her 1st customer I went to feast at the daty.

She was juicing like nobody's business and soon we were at it in various positions. Since I had cum earlier in the shower I was having a difficult time to release for this round. Finally I positioned her for doggy and finger fuck her asshole while pounding her from behind. Due to her extremely wetness my dick keep slipping out and cheekily I position my dickhead at her asshole and asked "Can?". Without replying to me, she just pushed her butt backwards and let my dick slip into her ass. I rammed her ass deep and hard and finally managed to release. Both of us were exhausted and laid down to recover.

122 was a chatty girl and just could not stop talking. She told me most of her customers are regulars and every 1 in 3 of them go to find her to screw her asshole. On most days she is often the 1st to arrive at BlueWave and last to leave averaging about 15-16 customers everyday. She works hard now as she claim her days are numbered and she may not be in this line for much longer.

Finally I know now why she is the AngPai when her 1st impression turned me off. I was glad I did not reject her.
Excellent FR.... Upz you for it
Old 13-03-2015, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
UltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow I miss BW... Lol.
Old 13-03-2015, 02:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Dada has always been service oriented even back in her GL days. She is not stingy or calculative at all and will often go the extra mile to make you happy.

To the cynical bro who is questioning her service standard..... go and try her yourself before passing comments on her. Not everyone is like you.

I hear from some other bros that a young Chinese fellow samster jio them to cheong New Shanghai in GL lorong 7 together....... total 4 pax went and drink bill of S$180 + another S$58 extras for miscellaneous and this fellow can say he never drink so wanna pay less for his share..... I hope you are not this guy

Kanina cheebye. I not like u sick perverts who degrade women by cof N asking them to ar. Respect women n if they do extra can show appreciation by tips or gifts. N sorry to disappoint u. Limpei nvr been to xsh. What makes u think im a young chinese fella?
Old 14-03-2015, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestripclub View Post
Kanina cheebye. I not like u sick perverts who degrade women by cof N asking them to ar. Respect women n if they do extra can show appreciation by tips or gifts. N sorry to disappoint u. Limpei nvr been to xsh. What makes u think im a young chinese fella?

U hav been posting in many spa threads but looks like u hav never visited any of them. Wats ur agenda? Young man, better MYOB
Old 14-03-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

How old are u? Imagine u are a prostitute in ur 20s and have to serve customers in their 40s n 50s. Does tt make u feel ashamed of urself? How abt finding women ur age?

U are wrong. Been to ny nz bw. I kind of like the feeling of ar but its degradingn disgusting for the women so i just tell them no need. I am ashamed of myself for not respecting them enough. They are precious beautiful souls, worthy to be loved. Not made to satisfy our sick fetishes. May all samsters think abt what i type here.
Old 14-03-2015, 01:33 PM
Samster (M)

I realised my pts damn low. Then i see wow so many ppl zap me.... I thought older guys supposed to be more matured n not so childish... Seems like ur comprehension very bad also... I nvr been to xsh so how to chiong without wanting to pay?

Lol, idgaf abt pts. Zap lo. I believe i am doing the right thing by standing up for women's rights. Imagine u are wl. U want cum in ur mouth? On ur face? 2 times one shot? French n kiss with ur smelly smokers breath? Suck ur dirty uncircumcised hairy dicks? Have ur fat bodies on top of them pumping away. Ur hands touching them everywhere with ur ugly faces n black character. What if i do the same thing to ur wife/gf/daughter? Saying all this, i am indeed ashamed of myself for chionging. Want to quit for very long time but we all know damn hard to quit. Oh yeah whats more i am single but how many of u here got gf or married? Cheating uhhhhhh

N i very interested to know why ppl zap dont put their name.. Only edward put name. I know an edward who wear specs n drive car. N someone say he is capt wong frm gbw. Seem like fake one leh. Who is capt wong uh?
Old 14-03-2015, 02:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
How old are u? Imagine u are a prostitute in ur 20s and have to serve customers in their 40s n 50s. Does tt make u feel ashamed of urself? How abt finding women ur age?

U are wrong. Been to ny nz bw. I kind of like the feeling of ar but its degradingn disgusting for the women so i just tell them no need. I am ashamed of myself for not respecting them enough. They are precious beautiful souls, worthy to be loved. Not made to satisfy our sick fetishes. May all samsters think abt what i type here.
If you are so against the samsters cheonging then why are you in this forum? I don't like to zap anyone but for this post I will break my tradition and zap you.
Old 14-03-2015, 05:18 PM
Samster (M)

Dont u guys have a conscience? Like i said, i want to quit but its rly hard. Obviously i frequent prostitutes cos it gives me pleasure but at the same time i feel really lousy abt myself for objectifying them n using them. I dont think abt their happiness.

There's a wl in bw who doesnt like to french but i wanted to french so i mindfuck her until she allow. Thats bad of me n i feel bad. Come on men, be mature. Im just being honest here.
Old 14-03-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro here tried no 29? Good service Bo?
Old 15-03-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster (M)

My point is that i wish us guys will respect them more n think abt how they feel. They are not made to pleasure us. Yes we pay money, but the 130 or so rm that they get is not a lot for them. So many ppl zap me shows me that u are uneasy with what i type... That is good, hope it motivates u to do the right thing.
Old 15-03-2015, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
roadpeople deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by temasekguy View Post
Went to grand blue wave after about 1 year of keeping it low. Went early and traffic at both sides of causeway was smooth. Proceeded up and straight away change into more ehem comfy clothes if you like. Noticed 2 old timers there already... hmm not bad.

call up capt at the canteen area and saw 3 numbers.. hmm one of them was an old bonk of mine 122. I remembered her as the one with the best service hands down. Quickly chope her and off we went.

Saw her body and I still can't believe she has that ass after all these time. Proceeded to shower me and gave me a good bbbj in the damn toilet. Got to bed, had me lie on the tummy and gave me a short rub before she ask of I'd like to get my bum locked. Hell yes. And what a rimming she gave. Told.me to turn around and continued her slurping before she turn for a 69. Returned her a favor by giving a quick rimming on that ass before she snucked CD onto me. The Dada I remembered is still the same. Told her to go on fours and banged her while slowly sliding my thumb down to her ass and gave a bit of anal fingering. She had no complaints!

Burst my load on her face before she washed me up. Always knew her as a straight forward no talk clock lady and still the same. She let me in on a few trade secrets about how to book her or other girls etc. She knows the industry both sides of the causeway pretty well.

left the place a happy motherplucker
Is rimming a standard service in grand bluewave?
Old 15-03-2015, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
temasekguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
kanina u guys good at blowing smoke. where gt wl will allow cof if not for more money? and where got offer 2 shot fr first time cust w/o asking more money? who want to do more work same pay?

dont come here bluff ppl pls. u 2 can suck each other off n do ur cof n 2shot nonsense la

I will have you suck mine before you can even say im-a-fucking-troll.. lol

Why the hate, dickhead.. I was only telling what occurred in the room. I DID get to splatter on her face, she considered me a rtf so she's pretty comfy with me.. and she did it willingly and i didnt top up any payment. Anyone can lay claim to anything they want in this forum and really it's up to you to believe it or not. Even if someone says they screw her ass u never know it can be real and it can be nothing more than an ego boost..

but what I find disturbing is you having an issue with people saying these at all.. what you have a problem getting girls to give them their ass to you coz YOU can't get hard enough or what?? Calm your tits down boy.. its just a fucking bonk forum.

and if you think I'm doing a report to get points, bitch please.. This forum is a fuck forum nothing more nothing less.. I don't find a high getting points from people here.. im a fprum member since whenever and look at my points do i give a fuck.. nope. Whatever floats your boat. But don't act all high and mighty say people blow smoke here and there when perhaps it's you having the odd emotional (and erectile) issue. Go bonk a prc tonight lol

Happy bonking all!
Old 15-03-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
temasekguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And to those who wanna preach about righteousness please make your way to city harvest.. its a fuck forum not a holy trinity bible class here.. bitches

they are not made to pleasure us?? The fug is that???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1