The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
kskong2000 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: HK Happening

my first FR after several experience in sg...but i think thi si good to write here

when to Hop yee and fuji today...up and down for few hours..

finally settle down in one room which located between 8 to 10 floor..

her name is cat (local HK). Her name was paste on her door so easy to find..

look: 8/10 (wear like OL)
boob c cup.. good to touch...
bj : 7/10
fj: 7/10

i cum very fash...but not allow for 2nd shot unless top up..

but good experience..

damage HK450..

I think it is worth it compare to sg..

saw chio girl in 4 and 9 floor...

hope this help amy bro going to hk...
Old 18-08-2009, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=rokket;4011022]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hplanet View Post

Bro, you've been MIA so long. Getting itchy izzit? How can anyone retire in Hk :P
Hey rokket;

Look! The pot calling the kettle black. You also MIA for a very time mah! Where have you been? Think you have have hidden in a secret with your FB. So, when will we have Yum Cha?
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 18-08-2009, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

This is a really bad FR. You dun tell us whether you finally settled for Fuji or Hop Yee. And you dun tell us the floor or door number. What good is the FR if bros cannot find her ? All we know is you had a good time but we cannot find the same girl.

BTW, I've been looking for a nice HK girl to bang, but those I've seen CMI compared to the China gals, who are usually bustier, prettier, and fairer, for the same price or less. So this Cat sounds interesting ( a C cup HK girl is quite rare). But where is she ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kskong2000 View Post
my first FR after several experience in sg...but i think thi si good to write here

her name is cat (local HK). Her name was paste on her door so easy to find.
...deleted...
Old 20-08-2009, 12:10 AM
Samster

peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Let me add the details. I went to look around for HK girl Cat coz I had some free time, and found her. Took me a while, thanks to the incorrect, and worse, wrong directions given. But coz the FR was positive, I wanted to try her.

Cat is in Fuji building. And shes on the 5th floor, not "8 to 10 floor" like what bro kskong2000 said. The big difference between the actual location and what was reported made FRs like that almost worthless. Its bad to give incomplete info, its even worse to give misleading info, sending bros into the wrong direction and wasting their time. I also wasted time trying to find her in Hop Yee building.

Here's my FR:

Name : Cat
Looks : Average. Very fair skin. Not a head turner, which many China girls in Fuji are.
Body : Average. Not really the tight and shapely figures like you see in China and Thai chicks, but not fat. Guess the good food in HK plays a part. Not really my cup of tea.
Boobs : B+ or so. A handful, that's all. Here's the strange part : she lets you grab her boobs, but you cannot rub them. She says its painful. WTF ? Cannot rub boobs ? Sian zibuah liao.
Service : Very friendly, and tries to please, but still cannot rub boobs.
Shower : SOP
Catbath :SOP.
BJ : Above Average. She puts the cd on your limp dick, and sucks it till it becomes hard, like the popular Christine from Petain. But after that, its SOP. Does BJ with me lying down, and with me standing up.
FJ : Poor. Cowgirl was badly done. The best part of cowgirl is grabbing her tits, which she does not allow. Damn. Fake moans too, which turned me off. So I could not cum. Damn. I bonked 2 other hot China chicks these few days and had such satisfying time that I couldn't believe this HK girl could not match up. Foreign talents are displacing local talent, even in the WL world.
HJ : Poor. Since I went soft and could not cum, she offered HJ. She used a weird 2 finger+thumb grip which was weird. She later apologised and said she's not good with HJs.
Language : Cantonese and Mandarin
Room : Typical HK hooker room - very clean, small, long and narrow.
RTF : No. I'm still keen to try a good HK girl, but where to find one ? The China chicks outclass them in terms of looks, boobs, fair skin, and skills. Some of them answer the door in tiny bikinis designed to send blood surging into your dick and give nose bleeds.
Massage : NA.
Others : NA.

PS : anyone knows of a hot and good HK girl WL, let me know.

Quote:

her name is cat (local HK). Her name was paste on her door so easy to find..

look: 8/10 (wear like OL)
boob c cup.. good to touch...
bj : 7/10
fj: 7/10

i cum very fash...but not allow for 2nd shot unless top up..

but good experience..

damage HK450..

I think it is worth it compare to sg..

saw chio girl in 4 and 9 floor...

hope this help amy bro going to hk...
Old 20-08-2009, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
kskong2000 is Cool - loads of Potential

sorry for the misleading direction..

let me compensate.

Her number is 60626809

call her in case she doesnt work on that day..

cheers
Old 20-08-2009, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
sorry for the misleading direction..

let me compensate.

Her number is 60626809

call her in case she doesnt work on that day..

cheers
The HK scene changes very fast. A few weeks ago I saw a girl in Champagne Court B advertising herself (on her door) as 18 years old, near Natalee's ( a popular girl in sex141 ) room. 3 weeks later, she disappeared, and so did Natalee! I was trying to find them and found no trace of their stickers on the door.

So fast. Dunno where they relocated to. Damn, I had made a mental note to comeback to bang the 18 year old, but she's gone !

Sometimes the girls go back to China and move around, and then sub-rent their rooms to other girls, so one day you see one girl, next day come back its another girl ! Much less predictable than Singapore's legal scene.

I bonked one pretty China girl who said she was going to visit China the next day. True enough, when I came back 2 days later, it was a different (and less pretty) girl in her room.
Old 21-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Bro 花生

Why are you so good, teaching people to write FR. Today, 7th month 1st day, you no need to pray to all the good brothers meh?

You are correct and I concurr. Some WL in the apartment change very quickly. When they have their menses or they have to return to their homeland, they will rent out the place. Sometimes, the WL are different from their database on sex141 website. Something like bait and switch.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 21-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
aakumu2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Bro 花生

Why are you so good, teaching people to write FR. Today, 7th month 1st day, you no need to pray to all the good brothers meh?

You are correct and I concurr. Some WL in the apartment change very quickly. When they have their menses or they have to return to their homeland, they will rent out the place. Sometimes, the WL are different from their database on sex141 website. Something like bait and switch.
Hi bro,
So bro, when are you going to SZ?
When you are back from your trip let me know, will like to travel with you for the renovation trip to China, love to visit kampong kampong.

My humble two cents.
Old 21-08-2009, 12:57 PM
Samster

Hi Bro WKK,

As part of the community, we can always give tips and advice to other bros so that they can do better, find better bonks, and provide better info.

I find out more and more about the HK scene each time I return there. For those interested, here's some info and interesting trivia I found out about HK that might benefit newbies :

* Unlike Petain or Geylang, the HK girls change quickly, sometimes permanently, sometimes temporarily.
* Majority of the girls are PRC
* All girls so far, even the HK ones, can speak Mandarin. Very few can speak English.
* Girls who claim to be jap/korean are not what they say
* Doors without a "please ring doorbell/please wait" sign means that the girl is not working.
* Very often, the girl you see is not the original occupier of the room. So the little stickers on their doors advertising big boobs, pink nips, young girl, etc, may or may not be true depending on who put those up. Take a good hard look when she answers the door.
* dun be paiseh to ring doorbells. Sometimes, rooms without any advertisements or stickers actually have damn chio girls.
* its better to go to entire buildings devoted to WLs (eg, Champagne Court, Fuji), rather than go to small clusters (eg, Harilela Mansion and Hankow Apt). Wider range of girls.
* If you see a girl u like, quickly take her before someone else does. Their sessions can last up to 90 mins ( if inc massage ) and you might have to wait a damn long time.
* Unlike Geylang, the price in HK can vary quite a bit, from 350-550HKD, for similar quality girls. Shop around. Location matters.
* If the girls provide massage, you can add 100HKD to get a 30 min massage followed by FJ. She does the massage naked, so its a real turn on. Really good deal compared to Sg. I tried massage+FJ for just HKD500 ( its 400 without massage).
* Many girls dun work on Sunday.
* Some girls live in the apartment itself, while some will go home to another apartment.
* You can find mix-race girls, and they will usually advertise that fact on their door. I bonked a cute Chinese-Indian girl, and I saw a very cute Jap-Chinese girl who looked abit like Fiona Xie. But alas she had small boobs, so I din try her.
* Knowing how to read Chinese helps since the girls will stick titbits of info in Chinese on their doors (eg, big boobs, local girl, pink nips, replacement girl, new girl, mixed-race, etc). Most of this is in traditional chinese, even for PRC girls.
* Most places are protected by a 24 hour video recording system, so dun try anything funny or the police ( or worse, the triad ) will get you.
* Use google maps to locate the buildings and plot it on a map. Many of the places have very small and non-descript entrances and you can walk right by without even knowing. Lagi good if you have a GPS phone.

Happy bonking in HK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Bro 花生

Old 22-08-2009, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=waikeekee;4019781]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket View Post

Hey rokket;

Look! The pot calling the kettle black. You also MIA for a very time mah! Where have you been? Think you have have hidden in a secret with your FB. So, when will we have Yum Cha?
Me still stuck in this desert place. Here got pot & kettle but no water for boiling la :P I hope to get released soon so can yumcha & TCSS with you again. Great FRs too on your new threads....unexplored territories for me.
Old 23-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Peanuts123

For local HK gal, you may want to visit Champagne Court B 8th Flat D3 if I am not wrong. She is the last 2nd door in the D corridor with NO SMOKING NOTICE on the door. She is very fair and wearing spectacles to show OL look. Door sticker said 38E titties but I cannot verify it but was reported as C by some report in 141forum. I was shopping around and settled for Joey which is also on 8th floor.

So now for Joey report, her outlook is very pleasant and do look like a comestic sale girl at Lane Crawford or Boutique sale girl. She has nice curly locks and is around 1.65m tall. Her booties are of decent size and I would guess it a good full C cup pushing D and it is 100% soft with no silicon. In cowgirl position, her twin melons was rockin up and down as she hammers her pussy onto my rod. She has quite a tight bod and no visible tummy at all. All in all her outlook and welcoming gesture of offering me a new bottle of mineral water scored high brownie points with me. Also her room was very girlish in decoration with pink curtains all round the room, hello kitty accessories and very newly renovated. It has the feel of a girlfriend room to me at least. She bath for me when I took off my clothings and we engage in some small talk. She is from Nanjing and claims to be only in Cham B for 2 months. When we get into the act, she does the usual catbath on nipples and body followed by CBJ. Then she start to ride on me cowgirl which I changed to sitting up facing and embracing her and finishing off in missionary position. Her tits and facial expression are the most attractive part during the fuck session. I like aerolas to be slightly bigger like 2 cm with pointed nipples which she has and also I like to see slight veins running along her breast. However I would say that she was too professional and did not exhibit any GFE to me. Maybe we did not have any chemistry as yet but I thought her inital friendiness at the door would translate to the bed. Except for this shortcoming which I have experience I think most of the folks will find her pretty enough to part with your 488. Overall it was a good fuck for me and I think I might return to fuck as I think my next session with her shall be more passionate..hehehe

name: Joey pls see picture in 141
address: 8th floor champagne court b Flat E9
face: 4/5
body: 4/5
skill: 2.5/5 (for mechanical non passionate sex and urge to show me the door quickly)
service: 3/5 (for bathing for me, washing dick and free bonaqua)
rtf: maybe for me but there are too many gems out there in Champagne
Old 24-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!

Bro hooters or WKK, have u tried SG gals before? I've been wanting to try them, but not sure if they are the real mccoy or decoys... seems like i shud meet you sifus for yum cha some days... cheers!
Old 25-08-2009, 01:16 AM
Samster

Bro Hooters666

First, let me say that your nick is great. 666 is the number of the devil, so devil's hooters means really fantastic hooters. Great name.

I will try your suggested HK girl the next time I'm in HK. Thanks for the tip. I also saw one girl who's door had the words "Hong Kong girl". Her room was at the end, left side, of one of the small corridors on the 8th flr. She had curly hair, was very fair, wore rectangular black-plastic frame spectacles, and had a generous cleavage. Very geeky, and yet very cute. I didn't try her as I thought that she was most probably a China girl due to her very fair skin and cute smiling face. Next time I'll ask her to confirm, and if she's a HK girl, I'll have no choice but to bonk her and put up an FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
Peanuts123

For local HK gal, you may want to visit Champagne Court B 8th Flat D3 if I am not wrong. She is the last 2nd door in the D corridor with NO SMOKING NOTICE on the door. She is very fair and wearing spectacles to show OL look. Door sticker said 38E titties but I cannot verify it but was reported as C by some report in 141forum. I was shopping around and settled for Joey which is also on 8th floor.
...other stuff deleted...
Old 25-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Bro Hooters666

First, let me say that your nick is great. 666 is the number of the devil, so devil's hooters means really fantastic hooters. Great name.

I will try your suggested HK girl the next time I'm in HK. Thanks for the tip. I also saw one girl who's door had the words "Hong Kong girl". Her room was at the end, left side, of one of the small corridors on the 8th flr. She had curly hair, was very fair, wore rectangular black-plastic frame spectacles, and had a generous cleavage. Very geeky, and yet very cute. I didn't try her as I thought that she was most probably a China girl due to her very fair skin and cute smiling face. Next time I'll ask her to confirm, and if she's a HK girl, I'll have no choice but to bonk her and put up an FR.
Ya Bro

that the one. pls check if there are veins running around her tits.
Thx
Old 25-08-2009, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!

Any bros here tried SG gals listed in 141?? can provide your comments? thanks...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1