The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2024, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lamer82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Masseuse who does Hegre style massage.

Tried Coco last week

Was a rainy day and I managed to get the double room with shower
She is highly recommended if u are an edging fan. Good figure and her looks were to my liking. Before the massage, I had told her that I wanted to focus on my front and she gladly agreed. Was sucking and playing with her nipples and boobs for a good 45 mins to and hours while she was slowly stroking and oiling my dick. The massage place was clean and quiet too. There were several other gals I spotted whom were quite good lookers but not sure if they provide any other services.

I had tried asking for other specials from Coco but was rejected. Hopefully other bros may have the luck. Confirm RTM. Worth the price.
Old 25-01-2024, 05:52 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3451 / Power: 23
Arcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamer82 View Post
Tried Coco last week

Was a rainy day and I managed to get the double room with shower
She is highly recommended if u are an edging fan. Good figure and her looks were to my liking. Before the massage, I had told her that I wanted to focus on my front and she gladly agreed. Was sucking and playing with her nipples and boobs for a good 45 mins to and hours while she was slowly stroking and oiling my dick. The massage place was clean and quiet too. There were several other gals I spotted whom were quite good lookers but not sure if they provide any other services.

I had tried asking for other specials from Coco but was rejected. Hopefully other bros may have the luck. Confirm RTM. Worth the price.
Thanks for your MR bro..
Old 28-01-2024, 02:33 AM
Samster (A)

Arcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
Some of you guys may already know her previously.. her name is Coco aka Candy.
She's knows how to do Hegre Art of Penis Pleasuring style of massage.

She has decided to let everyone have a chance to try her massage so I'm posting for her here.

Name: Coco
Looks : will definitely not reject.. some even says she's chio.

She is no longer at her previous place, she has changed location and is now at a spa near to Chinatown area.
Entrance : $60/hr.. not those $88 gimmick.
Spa is open till 2am so it's good for those night owls..
Location is near to MRT too.

Please contact her directly for location, she may not reply immediately as she may be busy.
WeChat: Y85407021

She has many good reviews from previous threads but sadly they got deleted.
Will post some image links from her previous reviews .

https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...A11FEF1358793Y

https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...81A50F760525CY

https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...A3CCABB51D638Y
Upz for the weekend..
Old 30-01-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:

She has decided to let everyone have a chance to try her massage so I'm posting for her here.

She is no longer at her previous place, she has changed location and is now at a spa near to Chinatown area.

Please contact her directly for location, she may not reply immediately as she may be busy.

Upz for the night..
Old 02-02-2024, 04:37 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Upz for the weekend.
PM me if u have any questions.

Quote:

Nearest MRT is Telok Ayer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomoo40 View Post
Visited Coco yesterday
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 9/10
Massage: 8/10 (I think can use more strength)
Entrance: $60 (Top up $100)

When I first saw her I thought jialat liao, so skinny confirm no boobs. But to my surprise, it was really a nice handful C.

Her hands are magical and I already planning to visit her again for 90mins of massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anycall View Post
Had recently visited coco on a weekday afternoon. Place was short walk from blue line mrt and relatively discreet but couldn't say the same if it was night time.

Services are as what most bros described. Very sensual and teasing. Started with tickling my back while pressing her boobs on me, followed by massage which was good in my opinion. Got milked on my knees for a good 5 minutes and then flipped over to continue with her hegre style technique. Shot my load explosively at the end.

Looks wise can totally understand why one of the bros mentioned she don't look below 30. If her age is true, means she has a chao lao face. But her features are sharp and definitely acceptable. The room is dark can't see clearly anyway.

Was only offered 2blue option and gladly took it as I wanted to roam her. Boy did I not regret as she has one of the finest pair of c cup tits I've seen. Firm yet soft to touch with pointy nipples. Will definitely rtm but maybe once a month as total damage considered on the high side.

Anyone else got more than a hj from her? Able to unlock more services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlerku View Post
Thanks bro Arcon for the sharing.
Tried Coco yesterday and was happy with the experience.
The place is very clean and i was lucky to be assigned a big room with attached shower.
As mentioned by bro Arcon, just take the standard entry $60 for 1 hour, no need topup for the essential oil.. Coco will use alot of the normal oil haha.

Coco is pleasant looking, and had a decent massage with teasing here and there.
Takes her time with the service and it was sensual and very comfortable. Not as many pattern as the Hegre style video cos my little bro not so big kakaka.
But the experience is alot better than the usual ml that only know how to just shake their hands. Was offered 2b option with top roam.

Will rtm if near to the area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4cky View Post
First FR so don’t flame me…

Had a session last week and it was really indeed an experience which I won’t forget.

Booked session through the provided number and everything was smooth.

As I am an early person. I booked the very first slot with coco (10am)…arrived 5 min before 10am and coco messaged me to check if I am around.

She opened the shop and registered. Everything was smooth.

Massage wise, she gave a good massage and I really enjoyed the session. She will occasionally tease you by rubbing her nails across your legs and waist. That got me sensitive and turned me on.

Next, when it come to the special…it was a really sensual experience with her strokes alternates between slow and mid tempo. It is a totally out of this world experience. Finally let go my load when I requested to suck her neh neh…it was like what bros described. Very proportionate sized and nipples is long which is nice to suck.

Price point may seem a little higher but the environment is nice as I got the room with enclosed shower. Would RTM again if time allows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klosh964 View Post
Finally managed to visit Coco.

Entrance fee is standard, I was lucky to be assigned the double room with shower pod.

I was pleasantly surprised when Coco first came into the room, she's petite but shapely, looks similar to her WA profile pic, won't reject.

The massage started immediately with some B2B, with her pressing her chest against me, together with some tickling and teasing touches. She then proceeded with the standard oil massage.

After 30 minutes or so, she whispered that she'll start her service now. Started off by applying more oil on my buttocks and massaging and teasing. Then she prompted me to kneel on my knees, where she performed her heavenly milking.

After being milked, she flipped me over and started her hegre massage. She did so many patterns like flicking, rubbing, tickling, pressing, and tugging. I had to slow her down a couple of times otherwise I would have fired my shot. Coco was moaning and giggling whenever I was writhing under her control. All this while, I was also roaming under her shirt and playing with her soft tits and nipples.

At the end of the heavenly yet torturous 20 minutes, I lifted up her uniform and suckled on her nipples while she sped up and I finally gave up my shot. After firing, she was still tugging and pulling to squeeze out every drip while I was still enjoying her boobs.

Overall an amazing experience, will definitely RTM to discover even more patterns that Coco has. I didn't encounter the same as the bro above during booking, I'm pretty sure all the info we need is in the thread.
Upz for the weekend..
Old 04-02-2024, 04:00 AM
Samster (A)

[QUOTE=Arcon;22350461]Any reviews, comments welcome.

Seem like some are asking what is Hegre massage.

Please keep in mind depending on size.. some of the massage movement may not be possible

Here's a link to it:

https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...F150793E71219Y
Old 06-02-2024, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
AlwaysKopiTalk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Ups for the week..
Bro, please share the love, share the ctc
Old 07-02-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysKopiTalk View Post
Bro, please share the love, share the ctc
Bro.. please read the first post. Thanks
Old 09-02-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Upz for TGIF
Old 10-02-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster (A)

FYI to all bros..
Shop will be closed this weekend for the CNY.
Will resume on Monday.
Old 13-02-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Any reviews, comments welcome.

Please keep in mind depending on size.. some of the massage movement may not be possible

Here's a link to it:

Upz for the week.. Coco is back at work..

Last edited by Arcon; 20-02-2024 at 01:36 AM.
Old 16-02-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Upz for the weekend..
Old 20-02-2024, 01:35 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Any reviews, comments welcome.

Here's a link to it:

Video of Hegre for those who are curious.
Old 20-02-2024, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1244 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Used to visit Coco/ Candy at her previous place.

What I enjoyed ...
Good rates.
Entrance at previous joint I believe was about 60+
Sensual HJ, roaming, suckling was 50.
Definitely pocket friendly.

My first experience with her was quite a while back when she was known as Candy and I believe at Outram area.

As bro said, looks wise definitely won't regret i give a good 8/10.

At outram she was icy. Then got better when she moved, and went by Coco.

She is teachable once ice breaks. I won't comment and compare to what we see on Hegre, I would leave that to each bro to find out.

What I love is that she can do good massage, I normally go for a good 60 mins massage and extend the next 30 mins for a slow release.

Tips still at 50.

Quote:
Video of Hegre for those who are curious.
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 20-02-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Used to visit Coco/ Candy at her previous place.

What I enjoyed ...
Good rates.
Entrance at previous joint I believe was about 60+
Sensual HJ, roaming, suckling was 50.
Definitely pocket friendly.

My first experience with her was quite a while back when she was known as Candy and I believe at Outram area.

As bro said, looks wise definitely won't regret i give a good 8/10.

At outram she was icy. Then got better when she moved, and went by Coco.

She is teachable once ice breaks. I won't comment and compare to what we see on Hegre, I would leave that to each bro to find out.

What I love is that she can do good massage, I normally go for a good 60 mins massage and extend the next 30 mins for a slow release.

Tips still at 50.
Juz to clarify bro cum2soon:

Tips at 50 are juz for a sensual hj oni rite? ..

My previous experience wif her was 50 tips for a sensual hj & nothing more than that

For sensual HJ, roaming, sucking, u need to pay 100(previously)

Not sure how is it now thou ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1