The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
longforeplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good Lesson... All Should Learn.. Beware..

thank you for good warning to newbies like me.
Old 14-11-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

wa this scam still haven't die ah.. still going on?? last time until now already long ago lol.. tell the father come out meet. you pass him 10k cash instead. hahah. fucking funny impersonate policeman all these shit.. normal io already go ur house n knock your door liao

Next target. 2000 Points

Last edited by Summerhillt; 14-11-2012 at 05:41 PM. Reason: accidentally quote whole post.. scared boss sam zap me
Old 14-11-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
rubberhopper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
wa this scam still haven't die ah.. still going on?? last time until now already long ago lol.. tell the father come out meet. you pass him 10k cash instead. hahah. fucking funny impersonate policeman all these shit.. normal io already go ur house n knock your door liao
Shall we all SMS the Sheela and let them think that there are a lot of 'carrots' out there? FYI, IO will not usually call you directly as they have to establish your identity before calling you, not suka suka call and tell you they IO.

What is the "IO" phone number? Share leh...
If you're FL and you're 18, clap your hands
Old 14-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -111 / Power: 0
sammyboyforums sammyboyforums

Bro, pls pmme the father and the policeman tel no.
Old 15-11-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 19
Jumbo68 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumbo68 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have heard of such scam before. I hope you didn't transfer any money to them, otherwise these bastard will continue to cheat others.

From what you have explained, I don't think the police can charge you. Any lawyer bro out there can explain?.

Thanks
Old 15-11-2012, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 16
Red Blood Cell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can't be charge cos there is no complete transaction done in your case. What can the father press charge on You, answer is nothing.

Pls ask the father out ask the io out have coffee n fuck them up, I think you can even slap them if they dare to be out.

I think we all call them put their number here. I will be te 1st person call te father n say I want to fuck your daughter. I ask him how much??? Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Old 15-11-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 12
iFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of light

Ha ha with those h/p no. we can provide morning call, middle of the night wake them up to pass urine....want to fuck ur daughter now..... make sure those bastards h/p ring non-stop.

But use public phone or private number if not they will return you the same service.
Old 15-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Feeling quite boh liao yesterday so i sms this sheela for fun. After a few hours I receive an SMS from her "Father"

Father: Why are you messaging my daughter? i am making police report against you.. i saw your message on my daughters hp.. you kind of pedophiles should be in jail

Me: You are crazy. Your daughter advertised her services as a prostitute. I made inquiries on her services. It's not a crime in Singapore. Please go ahead to report police. I will be most glad to make a trip down to the police station to assist in their investigations.

After that, no sms or calls anymore. Sibeh sian
Old 15-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DegenerationX View Post
wa lao eh, u sibeh eng hor ... next time must act scared then more fun and give em false hope ma ... i tested before liao ...
Old 15-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
wa lao eh, u sibeh eng hor ... next time must act scared then more fun and give em false hope ma ... i tested before liao ...
wah lau, u more fast hand fast leg than me leh
Old 15-11-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
Quote:
wah lau, u more fast hand fast leg than me leh
Wah !!! I was about to do so but both of u even faster than me
Old 15-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH149 View Post
Wah !!! I was about to do so but both of u even faster than me
U can try with a different tactic/approach to see the response.

Do keep us updated.
Old 15-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Feeling quite boh liao yesterday so i sms this sheela for fun. After a few hours I receive an SMS from her "Father"

Father: Why are you messaging my daughter? i am making police report against you.. i saw your message on my daughters hp.. you kind of pedophiles should be in jail

Me: You are crazy. Your daughter advertised her services as a prostitute. I made inquiries on her services. It's not a crime in Singapore. Please go ahead to report police. I will be most glad to make a trip down to the police station to assist in their investigations.

haahha. bro you go and message shielah never try and call her hahah

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 15-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
haahha. bro you go and message shielah never try and call her hahah
Never call. Just sms only. But no fun leh. Very fast game over liao. Maybe I should use another number to try again.
Old 15-11-2012, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Never call. Just sms only. But no fun leh. Very fast game over liao. Maybe I should use another number to try again.
With you people here harrasing them, l think they know that had already being exposed sure will change their hp number

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1