The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2011, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Another partner for wife mmf

Hi randommusingz,

You're a good husband.
You want to please your wife.
But is this what you really want for yourself?
Fun without commitment is possible, this is called lust.
Old 28-09-2011, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

How about a drinking session to chill out first, break the ice?
Old 28-09-2011, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
JustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

im interested! 20M!
Old 28-09-2011, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!

U have a stable good family and wife

But the lust factor is going cool cquse of curiosity
In order not to lose the stable present

I have a few suggestion that maybe some already mention or agree with

1) be the one to stay control,

eg always the one who arrange the event. Own contacts of other ppl should only be u.
So that yur wife has no access or means to contact others on her own accord. But every time need u to do so.

2) stay minimum affection with others

Being friend with others is good but knowing too much may not

Also perhaps do not stay with a regular (this may be subjective) ( cause staying with regular may be comfortable but yet risk emotions involve)( keep changing also have cons like risk and unknown properties)

This is the thing i presently can think of
Old 28-09-2011, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 13
Rann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by randommusingz View Post
hi can more bros share their experiences of the similar sort if they have? anyone has marriage wrecked over such acts? i'm trying to asking myself if fun without commitment is possible cos my wife insisted a strong YES that is it possible. pls share. thanks all.
hi bro, u share the same thinking as me. will be posting my story n experience soon! i wont say it will not wreck marriage, most impt is tht rules are all made n lotsa communication!
Old 28-09-2011, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 13
zuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to beholdzuer is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro ts, would like to join the queue, from eat/drink together, then watch only, soft swing, till what she want to do. we can meet up and discuss later, Thanks
Old 28-09-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hunson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

I have tried MMF before. Think that it is good that the some sort of conversation to start first to get both of u comfortable.

Then u and your wife can start the ball, u can signal the other guy when she is high. He would know when to join in if he is experienced.

The advice is to just swing only once a while, max a few times with the same person. Don't give your private number. And don't host it in your home.

Maybe u can get a prepaid card for this purpose. At least in anytime that the person is too desperate, you can just change number.

Anyway I do be interested as well!

Cheers!
Old 28-09-2011, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
How about a drinking session to chill out first, break the ice?
This is a good idea ! Would like to join but not confidence that I can do the job perfectly
Old 28-09-2011, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 13
topman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertopman8788 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Still open? I m interested pm me
Old 28-09-2011, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
randommusingz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks all for your reply. you see, the thing is she wants it and i can live without it. like i've mentioned our marriage is good and secure, and i only want strictly no string attached one time kind of fun and never with the same person after that. i wish to hear about bros who have wives like mine who always want sex and more and can orgasm multiple times in a night. phew. she is willing to do mmf mff anything! just for the curiousity and fun in it. and me? i'm willing to make her happy since she has always made me satisfied. i don't really care about age but of cos the older the better cos then he would be more matured to handle the situation hopefully? all the suggestions are very good and i'll be reading them in depth. email [email protected] if you have more to share pls. younger than 35 no no pls. she is 34 and i'm 42.
Old 29-09-2011, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!

I am 33 lol underaged
Old 29-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 14
Benong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by randommusingz View Post
thanks all for your reply. you see, the thing is she wants it and i can live without it. like i've mentioned our marriage is good and secure, and i only want strictly no string attached one time kind of fun and never with the same person after that. i wish to hear about bros who have wives like mine who always want sex and more and can orgasm multiple times in a night. phew. she is willing to do mmf mff anything! just for the curiousity and fun in it. and me? i'm willing to make her happy since she has always made me satisfied. i don't really care about age but of cos the older the better cos then he would be more matured to handle the situation hopefully? all the suggestions are very good and i'll be reading them in depth. email [email protected] if you have more to share pls. younger than 35 no no pls. she is 34 and i'm 42.
Yo bro,me 36 can join in anot?
Old 30-09-2011, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
aksj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro,

I have a wife who is older than me (39) and it was I who suggested a FFM threesome. She had no interest in threesomes before I got her interested. Both of us are highly sexed up, but the threesome was completely one off and she does not need another one.

I believe women have maternal instincts and will want to look after the children and family, but you have to see the maturity level of your wife. Since you have good foundations for your marriage, I think you can consider as long as she is mature enough.

Did you marry her when she was very young? Sometimes we have unsatisfied urges that we did not get to fulfil before marriage. Whenever I hear of friends cheating on their husbands and wives, it turns out that this is the reason. Once they are satisfied, they cheat no more.

To respond to your ad, I have a big tool so I believe I can help her satisfy her urges sooner. I have been satisfying my wife for 6 years and I am open to any hard or soft roles you have in mind. I am 34.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
randommusingz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks all.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Dear TS,

Is the application still open?..... Can I apply? Am 40 this year and am still very active......

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1