The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
mambo_maus is a Helpful and Caring Samstermambo_maus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tricky situation.. Pls advise

happy (early) father's day dude
Old 21-06-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 15
Kepler is a glorious beacon of lightKepler is a glorious beacon of lightKepler is a glorious beacon of lightKepler is a glorious beacon of lightKepler is a glorious beacon of lightKepler is a glorious beacon of light

Just in case if the worst happens and it is too late for morning after, there is still misoprostol for non surgical intervention.
But I read it up online can be quite troublesome, have to do counselling and 48 hours reflection thing.
Get the preg test done if have not.
Old 21-06-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 1
Sylvowolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySylvowolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Happens to guys at times.
Think this might be what they call “SPA”
Sexual Performance Anxiety.
Sometime, a guy might think he is relaxed but subconsciously he is tense. Therefore, the penis will go limp suddenly.

If still worried about impregnation, just go get test kit to test, at least both of you have peace of mind.
Old 21-06-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shinchan3641 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano View Post
Tricky situation.. Hope bros can advise.

Galfren and i were making love via spooning position and became too passionate.. I felt something like pre cum but definitely did not shoot out.. But then next few secs, my dick went limp.. Wtf..it is like suddenly hard and thick cock suddenly reduced in size and soft

I pulled out and told my galfren i needed to check her pussy..no cum flowing out even i opened her pussy lips..

Then i tried to fuck her which my dick came alive.. And after few mins of another passionate love making.. I came alot on her tummy.

The qns i have..

1. Why suddenly my dick went soft when inside her
2.I did felt something came out.. And i tried yo control.. Then dick went soft.. Did i came!?

3.If so.. How come i managed to make my dick hard again and came alot? All within 5mins..

I thought one has to rest awhile.. Before 2nd round..

Can one shoot precum or cum abit then went soft then next 1 min, make it hard and continue to fuck and full cum??

Can this action cause pregnancy... Girl jus had her period over and 3rd day after period ended.
precum. chance not high but still got chance get pregnant. do check 2 weeks later. period just over will reduce chances. ultimately still slim chance can pregnant.

yes after precum can soft and hard again. blood circulation not so good, or arousal not enough to stay hard. can be caused by mental stress maybe stress at work etc.

i also have problem sometimes not yet come but soft inside. but when i not stress can go all the way.
Old 21-06-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Captain69er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ok tkd.. But can pre cum make one soft? And if I came.. How come I got hard so fast.. Within 5mins..so confusing lo
hard again because got arousal. if its not stamina its arousal liao. all mental.
Old 21-06-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
denshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to all

If you are not ready to take responsibility or to be the bad guy to dump her. I suggest you fuck with condom or get her to be on the pill.

The anxiety you are experiencing now is not worth it. You could be doing much more meaningful matters instead of worrying over pregnancy.
Old 23-06-2024, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10521 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
Just in case if the worst happens and it is too late for morning after, there is still misoprostol for non surgical intervention.
But I read it up online can be quite troublesome, have to do counselling and 48 hours reflection thing.
Get the preg test done if have not.
Ups u for sic.. shun bian spread reps..

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old 23-06-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8675 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denshachikan View Post
If you are not ready to take responsibility or to be the bad guy to dump her. I suggest you fuck with condom or get her to be on the pill.

The anxiety you are experiencing now is not worth it. You could be doing much more meaningful matters instead of worrying over pregnancy.
Great advise.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 23-06-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Tricky situation.. Hope bros can advise.

Galfren and i were making love via spooning position and became too passionate.. I felt something like pre cum but definitely did not shoot out.. But then next few secs, my dick went limp.. Wtf..it is like suddenly hard and thick cock suddenly reduced in size and soft

I pulled out and told my galfren i needed to check her pussy..no cum flowing out even i opened her pussy lips..

Then i tried to fuck her which my dick came alive.. And after few mins of another passionate love making.. I came alot on her tummy.

The qns i have..

1. Why suddenly my dick went soft when inside her
2.I did felt something came out.. And i tried yo control.. Then dick went soft.. Did i came!?

3.If so.. How come i managed to make my dick hard again and came alot? All within 5mins..

I thought one has to rest awhile.. Before 2nd round..

Can one shoot precum or cum abit then went soft then next 1 min, make it hard and continue to fuck and full cum??

Can this action cause pregnancy... Girl jus had her period over and 3rd day after period ended.
No one wants to hear about your fucking ED problems. U cannot get hard, go and get surgery and change to a cheebye lah. Or else, give all the bros here your girl's contact info so we can take care of her, you limp dick
Old 23-06-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
fillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
No one wants to hear about your fucking ED problems. U cannot get hard, go and get surgery and change to a cheebye lah. Or else, give all the bros here your girl's contact info so we can take care of her, you limp dick
Your mother never teach you manners. But I can teach her manners in bed.
Old 23-06-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
GloryHole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whats done is done bro.

your ED issue, set mental right, improve your health.

your precum inside, whats done is done dont think so much. 2 to 3 weeks from the date you fucked her go take a test. think so much also happen already.

moving forward, if so scared, always use condom.
Old 23-06-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

shinchan3641 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
dont so fierce la... he seeking help only... maybe wrong place to post thread only. maybe he should have posted in sex health matters or matters of heart.
Old 23-06-2024, 04:46 PM
Samster

Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinchan3641 View Post
dont so fierce la... he seeking help only... maybe wrong place to post thread only. maybe he should have posted in sex health matters or matters of heart.
Of course that is where he should have posted................ if he had half a brain. Don't let these dumb fucks come to this forum and spam it with their limp lancheow shit. The forum is to find sex with women.
Old 23-06-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillerup View Post
Your mother never teach you manners. But I can teach her manners in bed.
Ok, but first I have to buy her some tweezers so she can find your lancheow. U fucktard.
Old 24-06-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 15
Kepler is a glorious beacon of lightKepler is a glorious beacon of lightKepler is a glorious beacon of lightKepler is a glorious beacon of lightKepler is a glorious beacon of lightKepler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
Ups u for sic.. shun bian spread reps..
Thank You
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1