The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2005, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Marry Malaysian gals..

My wife is a vietnamese. I will advise bros here to keep MANY copies of your education, CPF contribution, Pay Slip and Tax returns. You will need damm a lot of copies when you apply for PR for your wife. ICA's different departments requires them individually. For example, when you apply for PR for your wife, they require you to show all these documents. PR Matters is on 5th Floor of ICA building. After you apply for PR for your wife, u need to go down to Visitors Centre on 4th floor of ICA. They will again ask for all these documents to be submitted. Damm... don't understand why need to submit so many times. Aren't their computer linked?

But my case is super complicated... hehehe i have submitted the documents at least 3 times liao.
Old 23-08-2005, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
My wife is a vietnamese. I will advise bros here to keep MANY copies of your education, CPF contribution, Pay Slip and Tax returns. You will need damm a lot of copies when you apply for PR for your wife. ICA's different departments requires them individually. For example, when you apply for PR for your wife, they require you to show all these documents. PR Matters is on 5th Floor of ICA building. After you apply for PR for your wife, u need to go down to Visitors Centre on 4th floor of ICA. They will again ask for all these documents to be submitted. Damm... don't understand why need to submit so many times. Aren't their computer linked?

But my case is super complicated... hehehe i have submitted the documents at least 3 times liao.
Erm...bro I understand your dilemma. Keke~ STSVP/LTSVP and Permanent Resident Services, although under one roof but acts differently. Of course their system is linked, but didn't you notice that if you have extend your LTSVP for your wife after the first renewal, you do not even need to re-submit all the documents again. Just the important one like original/photocopy of marriage cert, photocopy of your NRIC and your wife's travel document. Lastly is your last 12 mths of CPF contribution. As for PR application, no choice you have to re-submit them again and again till you get it approve.

But why you need to go down to visitor centers again to submit your applicationa again?

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 23-08-2005, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

Location: What da ya think?! In the land of Chio bus, Chilli Padis, Chao Ah Lians, FL and etc.......
My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Vigin Lover Vigin Lover Vigin Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
Bro, you are correct. This has been their statement all the while.

Not true, but it is subjected to MOM's approval for those currently holding WP or those who had hold work permit before. All Ex or current work-permit holders, are not allowed to marry a Singaporean or PR unless he has written permission from the Controller of Work Permits. If those who violate this regulation of not informing MOM before ROM registration, what bro jeshezman says is correct. Furthermore he/she is not allowed to return for an unspecified period of time.

Under the Marriage Restriction Policy, a work permit-holder must seek permission from the Controller of Work Permits to marry a Singaporean or PR, whether in or outside Singapore.

So please do not attempt to go backdoor. (I mean behind MOM's back.) But I got one small little good news to assure you. MOM has approved over 85 per cent of applications by work permit-holders to marry locals.

Thanks to all bros who had adviced me.
I am quite relived to hear that MOM has approved over 85 per cent of applications by work permit-holders to marry locals....hehehe...
Old 23-08-2005, 07:26 PM
Samster

Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigin Lover
Thanks to all bros who had adviced me.
I am quite relived to hear that MOM has approved over 85 per cent of applications by work permit-holders to marry locals....hehehe...
My dear bro, it's "Thanks to all bros who had advised me."

Do not worry too much about the approval. You will be a happy bridegroom with a happy bride in Oct/Nov.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 23-08-2005, 07:28 PM
Samster (M)

Location: What da ya think?! In the land of Chio bus, Chilli Padis, Chao Ah Lians, FL and etc.......

Quote:
My dear bro, it's "Thanks to all bros who had advised me."
Paisey paisey! My English not very good la..
Old 23-08-2005, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

Everything in Singapore is S and 11 $$$... I have another friend who stay in Philippines for 11 years and he marry his wife who is a fillipino and they have 3 kids... When he cm back few years ago with his familly when he earn enough money and decided to give his son better education here... He have a lot of problem with his son and wife PR status... In the end he tell me Imigration ask him... How much have u pay for ur income taxs for the past 11 years? How much u contribute to CPF before? To cut it short all is about $$$... Within 3 years his son can study here, wife and son get their PR and of course he CONTRIBUTE alot $$$... So from his example if u got contribute income tax and cpf then should not be problem... ( To bro reading this i only trying to help and i cant write well so if there are any mistake pls pardon me)
Old 23-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermel
Everything in Singapore is S and 11 $$$... I have another friend who stay in Philippines for 11 years and he marry his wife who is a fillipino and they have 3 kids... When he cm back few years ago with his familly when he earn enough money and decided to give his son better education here... He have a lot of problem with his son and wife PR status... In the end he tell me Imigration ask him... How much have u pay for ur income taxs for the past 11 years? How much u contribute to CPF before? To cut it short all is about $$$... Within 3 years his son can study here, wife and son get their PR and of course he CONTRIBUTE alot $$$... So from his example if u got contribute income tax and cpf then should not be problem...
Tks~ for relating your friend's incident. Sadly but true this is SGP style, reason is because they doesn't want low-skilled or uneduvated workers to blend into the SGP community by going back-door to marry with SGP citizens or PR. But SGP welcomes foreign talents with open arms and legs, grant them PR, privileges. Contradict isn't it?

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 23-08-2005, 08:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Tks~ for relating your friend's incident. Sadly but true this is SGP style, reason is because they doesn't want low-skilled or uneduvated workers to blend into the SGP community by going back-door to marry with SGP citizens or PR. But SGP welcomes foreign talents with open arms and legs, grant them PR, privileges. Contradict isn't it?
Its all about $$$ ma!
Old 23-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Erm...bro I understand your dilemma. Keke~ STSVP/LTSVP and Permanent Resident Services, although under one roof but acts differently. Of course their system is linked, but didn't you notice that if you have extend your LTSVP for your wife after the first renewal, you do not even need to re-submit all the documents again. Just the important one like original/photocopy of marriage cert, photocopy of your NRIC and your wife's travel document. Lastly is your last 12 mths of CPF contribution. As for PR application, no choice you have to re-submit them again and again till you get it approve.

But why you need to go down to visitor centers again to submit your applicationa again?
Bro Bro,

Mine is a very complicated case. Very different from the rest of the bros here. Not just wife involved.. kids involved too. I mean MY kids.
Old 24-08-2005, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
Bro Bro,

Mine is a very complicated case. Very different from the rest of the bros here. Not just wife involved.. kids involved too. I mean MY kids.
Bro I understand the complexity of such case, esp. relating to past divorce. If the proceedings had been properly completed and finalised, shouldn't be any problem. ICA very meticulous towards divorcee.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 24-08-2005, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
Teh Ni deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTeh Ni deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketscientist
kalimantan mail order brides considered malaysians? or indonesians?
Kalimantan is indonesia, so should be considered indonesians. I heard the chinese girls there are quite pretty and like most indonesian chinese very fair, don't know if its true.
Old 24-08-2005, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Ni
Kalimantan is indonesia, so should be considered indonesians. I heard the chinese girls there are quite pretty and like most indonesian chinese very fair, don't know if its true.
Kalimantan and medan ladies very jude lay. They are refine and speak with poise. I have met few of them, too bad no sparks being ignited.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 24-08-2005, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe_chris
Sidetrack a little bit,

How about marrying a china gal? Any regulations?
My gal is here on student pass.
I have written a short reply to one of the bro in this thread. Please read thru... Any doubts post in here.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 24-08-2005, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe_chris

Posted dtd 17-08-2005, 01:10 PM

Need some advice from brothers here.

I have cheong a lot of TN shops. But there was this PRC syt whom I have developed feelings for. We have gone out for several times and I have been to her rented apartment once.

However, I feel that she sometimes is warm and sometimes cold to me.

She says she likes me too but needs time to slowly work things out.

Any advise? I know I am playing with fire coz PRC gals are known to like only $$$.
Traced back to your previous post, I'm just giving you my thought. Dun rush love, especially thru such encounter. Give yourself some lead time before discussing marriage plans later. Dun get married for the sake of it.

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 24-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 20
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

From my knowledge, the rules(updated) are:

Marriage(Foreign spouse):
a. If foreign spouse is presently working or used to work in Singapore before, you need to apply to MOM for permession to get married but lately many new application has comes back with a standard reply" You are not required to seek permession to marry a Singaporan citizen." So the rule has change but check first better.
b. If foreign spouse has never work in Singapore before, you need only register your marriage in Singapore. With the marriage certificate, apply to ICA for dependent pass. They will grant you a 6 monthly or yearly entry permit(renewal basis) for your spouse. You need to prepare a list of documents for your application. ID, birth certificate, income proof, letter from eomployer, income tax for past 3 years, cpf for last 12 months, educational certificate.

PR Application:
Irrespective of whether spouse has work in Singapore or never, you still can apply PR for her. The documents needed are:
a. ID, birth certificate, passport(including photocopy of endorsemnet pages).
b. Educational certificate(If in chinese, must be translated by certified translator at Supreme Court)
c. Income tax for past 3 years
d. CPF contribution for past 12 months
e. Letter of employment stating last 6 months salary
f. Marriage certificate
g. If have children, birth certificate

Go to www.ica.gov.sg. Click on PR services to find out more and download Form 4 for PR application(for married spouse).

Most PR application will be rejected at first attempt and need to try again after 1 year. Contrary to myth that income plays a part, it is only a consideration. But if you have a good and steady income, it helps. If you have children, you will amost 100% get it at 1st or 2nd try.

Remember, ICA will grant your spouse PR. It's just a matter of time. If your effort is frustrated after a few attempts. then knock on your MP door to write ligthning letter to ICA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1