The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2005, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 20
maverick72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaverick72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Is it safe to have raw sex with 3 different girls that confirm no disease?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamBamTYM
Wa, bro, you've been very busy hor? haha...
Dun like that say lah...I where got u busy..me just asking the question because I just need confirmation that it will be safe to f the girls if all disease free...Feel guilty having 2 already...but wat to do...men are fuckers...
Old 20-09-2005, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick72
I just need confirmation that it will be safe to f the girls if all disease free.
bro.. its certainly STD safe if u bonk them.. but if they 3 find out, i dunno what will happen to u physically..
Old 21-09-2005, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
... me just asking the question because I just need confirmation that it will be safe to f the girls if all disease free...
Bro maverick72, you are either very brave (you must be, considering your nonchalent attitude towards raw sex with different girls, whether different days or not, really makes no difference) or super fucking brave (again you must be, considering your request for confirmation from a bunch of Internet forum users on a medically-challenged question).

Either way, I dare not confirm anything for you, I not so brave...

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 21-09-2005, 10:58 AM
Samster

maverick72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaverick72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
Bro maverick72, you are either very brave (you must be, considering your nonchalent attitude towards raw sex with different girls, whether different days or not, really makes no difference) or super fucking brave (again you must be, considering your request for confirmation from a bunch of Internet forum users on a medically-challenged question).

Either way, I dare not confirm anything for you, I not so brave...

Sometimes I also not sure if it is right or wrong to f different girls on different day. Though the feeling damn shiok, but after that feels like I am cheating on their feelings...anyway, I am very honest with them already, always advising them not to dump their feelings into this relationship...cause there will be no outcome...as long as they like my company and like having sex with me, than we just be happing like this...
Old 21-09-2005, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 22
the_angel is one of the Best!the_angel is one of the Best!the_angel is one of the Best!

God bless you!!!
Old 21-09-2005, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
... I am very honest with them already, always advising them not to dump their feelings into this relationship...
Bro, so honest that you tell all 3 girls you screwing around 1 each on a different day? Very steady leh...

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 21-09-2005, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah Bro!

U relli got all the luck to f so many gals! Many ppl dun haf this kinda chance man!
Old 21-09-2005, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
downer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
...as long as they like my company and like having sex with me, than we just be happing like this...
Do you mind telling us a bit more about your 3 sex partners... they don't expect anything out of the relationship and just sex?? How old are they?
Old 21-09-2005, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by downer
Do you mind telling us a bit more about your 3 sex partners... they don't expect anything out of the relationship and just sex?? How old are they?
Two of them same age...one already married (A), the other got BF getting ready to be married (B)...third one is single (C)...as for me, I am married. (A+B) already knows that I am married but I have yet to tell (C)..I will tell C the next time I meet her...B knows that I am married and knows about my affair with A...I just can't figure out why she still wants in...I told A & B clearly before that they will gain nothing out of this relationship, but yet they don't mind. I don't feed or pay them money to be with me. A & B both 24yrs old. C is 31yrs old.
BTW, A & B are from China and C is from Taiwan (moving to Beijing in Oct). Out of the 3, C has a special place in my heart as I have known her 10yrs already. Just recently, I contacted her. She is the one that I have not poke her anus...probably don't intend too either...A & B are really nice towards me, don't give me pressure about relationship...however, they always say the 'love' word to me, I just brush it off...somehow, I cannot bring myself to say it because to me it's just business and sex..
Why I brought up the topic is that I often find myself having sex with A & B very often...sometimes both of them same day but different timing...that's why I got worried and having crazy thoughts about STDs...heehee
Old 21-09-2005, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 20
WhamBamTYM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhamBamTYM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Two of them same age...one already married (A), the other got BF getting ready to be married (B)...third one is single (C)...as for me, I am married. (A+B) already knows that I am married but I have yet to tell (C)..I will tell C the next time I meet her...B knows that I am married and knows about my affair with A...I just can't figure out why she still wants in...I told A & B clearly before that they will gain nothing out of this relationship, but yet they don't mind. I don't feed or pay them money to be with me. A & B both 24yrs old. C is 31yrs old.
BTW, A & B are from China and C is from Taiwan (moving to Beijing in Oct).
hmmmm.... A, B & C all sounds familiar to me.... Hehe... So you need any help? Haha... Just kidding hor....
Old 21-09-2005, 04:55 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happosai
after that no wash up and proceed to raw virginal intercourse with gal B, then gal B suffer a risk in virginal infection(not STD).
What on earth is a "virginal infection???"

If the girl is a virgin, she's not going to get any sexually transmitted infections.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-09-2005, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

only do raw with your wife!
Old 21-09-2005, 05:44 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon2000sg
only do raw with your wife!

In this day and age, that's not 100% safe either, unless the wife is extremely ugly.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-09-2005, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

the best is asbtain from sex lo...
be a monk lo... maybe PCC
*sigh* you'll live up to 100 years old but miserable

no STD, HIV, AIDs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1