The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2012, 09:38 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future
Re: first time to Bkk! need help and recommendations!!!! URGENT

what is your budget for accommodation?

are you there to hunt ONS ? then you must look handsome , or you have the luxury of time to build up some r/s with the gals you meet at pubs/disco

or dont mind p4p? if yes, what is your budget?

can oinly recommend if i know what you want?
Old 09-06-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post

can oinly recommend if i know what you want?
Finally u r back.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Finally u got sick of this
I dun rem i was as ignorant when i was a noob. Gave him advice.. He come bk and say his friend already told him. Then can ask where to find LT. CB qns... Sometimes not worth to help. Dun help.. Pple say we dao.. Help.. Pple take us for a walking directory.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
I dun rem i was as ignorant when i was a noob. Gave him advice.. He come bk and say his friend already told him. Then can ask where to find LT. CB qns... Sometimes not worth to help. Dun help.. Pple say we dao.. Help.. Pple take us for a walking directory.
Now then u know the frustration... Not too late to be in my shoe.
Old 10-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U forget, it is flooding in BKK... So no point coming over to BKK.... stay in SG.
maybe before his little bro drill a little hole, he himself get suck into one of the sink holes popping up around bkk lately
Old 11-06-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy91 View Post
Hi bros, I am a first timer to bangkok. And I am going in 2 weeks time. But I still haven book my hotel as I don't know where are the good nightspots and stuff are!!!! Haha..

So kind bros out there, pls enlighten me with ur recommendations of good and fun places!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy91 View Post
Thx all.. My frens told me about soi cowboy and RCA. Anw what places can I go like book a girl for the whole day de? And Dmg is how much?
Hi Andy,

Hotels in Bangkok can be quite tricky as they have "girl friendly" and "non-girl friendly" hotels. It will be wise to consult Tim from Thai Hotels and book from him. You can find him in the stickies and he'll advise you based on your budget. Of course your budget have to be reasonable.

For good nightspots and stuff, they are all over Bangkok but it depends on what you are looking for or your definition of good & fun places.

Forget about places like RCA. I don't think you will have the time to pick up girls and I don't think you speak the language too. Go for paid sex. If not, you'll end up going back to your hotel room and the hotel staff calling you "handsome".

Definition of "handsome" - 3 people having sex is threesome, 2 people having sex is twosome. So guess why people call you handsome.

One thing for sure, if you're going to massage parlours or agogo bars, you need to go to Khao San to get a fake ID which shows you're at least 21 years old. OR else the agogo bars will make you part of their shows.

Hope this helps.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor View Post
Hi Andy,

Forget about places like RCA. I don't think you will have the time to pick up girls and I don't think you speak the language too. Go for paid sex.
maybe he looks like andy lau and can pick up easily ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1