The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 0
femdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any OKT or anyone know which FL can provide Femdom services?

In 2010, that 28-YR-OLD Sichuan PRC femdom FL she is quite professional and knows the stuff very well, she posts in that local chinese website she do femdom and SM , pity she left spore in Nov 2010.

Last year the other taller Shandong femdom PRC FL service is more average in comparsion
Old 04-08-2012, 01:14 AM
Samster (B)

femdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to behold

up.......................
Old 06-08-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster (B)

up..........................
Old 06-08-2012, 01:31 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

wow.. interesting thread... heard of one case.. whereby the FL give Femdom and even pee for the customer to drink.. Quite high damage..
Old 06-08-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster (B)

I don't like urine!! And I'm not into urine either!!

But u can pm me her contact and I ask her the kind of femdom which I'm looking for whether she got provide or not? Very confidential so I cannot post here openly!
Old 06-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Samster (B)

up............................................
Old 08-08-2012, 01:09 AM
Samster (B)

up..........................
Old 08-08-2012, 01:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Invoke1234 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

你真变态,不过我喜欢。

Hope you(TS) find what you are looking for soon.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invoke1234 View Post
你真变态,不过我喜欢。

Hope you(TS) find what you are looking for soon.
你去死!

If you have no recommendations, do not disturb me!

In Japan/Korea/HK Femdom is extremely common and popular, especially Japan/south korea.

Also how does one define pevert? It's very subjective.
You don't like it does not mean it is pervert. Example There are still MANY MANY asians/sporeans that consider CUM-in-Mouth and Ass-rimming as extremely perverted but many sammyboy forumners also look for these 2 type of services so are u saying they are all pervert also!
Old 09-08-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster (B)

Just now got idiotic troublemakers down my points.

Looks like only troublemakers here in my thread, some either pm me nonsense and some retarded idiot down my points.

Doesn't bother me a single bit, since got troublemakers idiots wan come disturb me here, I closed this thread. I go find directly from that chinese FT-dominated websites.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

femdom, could you for the purposes of sharing provide a generic list of the common femdom services that FLs may provide ?

I'm very curious reading your thread. thanks.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 0
callme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud of

Last time that OKT tangbohu got 2 to 3 girls that can do femdom ......I think was early this year.

But very long never see tangbohu post her girls in sammyboy forum recently
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1