The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 13
obeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CunningLingual View Post
Just had a recce and look see. While some were literal bombshells (in looks), the hygiene of the place leaves a lot to be desired. And the spaces are also cramped with sometimes up to 5-6 MLs inside. No privacy at all even with curtains. Hard to get aroused IYKWIM... 🤣
Time to try out GMT, last time I went to walk walk about 1 year ago the cai all kind of old
Old 14-06-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 5
Loveewayulie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveewayulie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Golden Mile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CunningLingual View Post
Speaking of Textile, really really missed the famous nurse uniform shop at Level 2. Wonder where all the gems went to after some left for Syed Alwi and Rocca pre-pandemic. Only know the Indo gal (actually she's Msian) is still doing under a different name in Locanto.
wow, the joint at textile was more than 10 yrs ago. still remember there was a eurasian there as well. anyone still have the rest contact?
Old 14-06-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 720 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2722 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
If the shop cannot shower properly,I will give t a miss. Hygiene is a sticking point. Can you imagine how funky the ml pussy will be..
Yes, this is a serious shortcoming over here....
Old 14-06-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 3
CunningLingual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveewayulie View Post
wow, the joint at textile was more than 10 yrs ago. still remember there was a eurasian there as well. anyone still have the rest contact?
Sweet sweet Candy. Miss her. Remembered she asked why was I staring at her when she was on top, I said you're so pretty and she blushed...
Old 15-06-2024, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
For me I love the chaos and curtains, so many audio stimulants. Makes me super hard. The best is if the curtain is quite close and the ML next door accidentally has her ass coming in giving me another level of fun lol. Hence, some bros will enjoy the Kreta Ayer scene
Actually bro, i had a similar sexperience in pattaya lol. i met the massage girl on wechat and then proceeded to find her shop which was located in a lao kok kok mall and since im already there and she isn't bad looking except abit bah bah but her face and neh nice so i ok lo. then went in, paid for the usual massage fee ($15? $20? can't remember) then proceed to naughty massage. and my massage 'cubicle' was just separated by a piece of thin cloth. it is like u are sharing the same longish hard bed with other guys but separated by a piece of thin curtain cloth!

then, i started fondling her breasts and pulled down her bra and suckled n her protruding nips and fingered her until she damn wet. and then helmet on and we did it and man, it was damn exciting because when i went there, i was the first customer and i had all the space to myself and i had to control my moans and her too.

so in a short while a farang came and he took the bed space literally beside me and i had to stop thrusting for a moment coz i scared being found out and after they settled down and started their massage, i scared my didi getting softer and softer and so i thrusted a few deep strokes in between while the farang and his girl were getting ready for massage and my girl moaned and quickly realising her mistake, covered her out with both hands and of coz, this is a new for me and i disturbed her by thrusting deep and hard unexpectedly and it went on and off during the farang's massage session (he probably noob or taking his own sweet time to start the sex) and well, the hygiene wasn't there, the privacy wasn't there, but it was somethign new and unexpected for me so it was exciting hahaha

so when my dick was resting inside her pussy, and we stopped thrusting becoz got new customer walk in and for a few moments (maybe 10- 15 sec), man, the feeling of your stationary dick inside a warm and wet pussy is damn heaven man. until now i can still remember her tight pussy walls giaping me dick, while i teh her neh and suckled on her nipples...man, those were the days in thailand!
Old 15-06-2024, 01:25 AM
Samster

anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Yes, this is a serious shortcoming over here....
Yes...no shower facility means u are taking in other men's saliva on their nipples and pussy....ho jiak bo?? hehehehehehe
Old 15-06-2024, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyodude View Post
Time to try out GMT, last time I went to walk walk about 1 year ago the cai all kind of old
bro i went there a few times just to eat the damn nice curry pok at level 1 and then walk around to see the girls. like the rest of them said, the girls are really seasonal and i think is becoz they are here on a tourist pass for a short period of time and then they just work here illegally. i did saw 1-2 legit fuckable ones earlier this week. so it's russian roulette every time we walk in there lo
Old 15-06-2024, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveewayulie View Post
eurasian u mean Sarah right? she's good. got sarah, angel, rose n more. but sarah is good
Old 15-06-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 3
CunningLingual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master123 View Post
eurasian u mean Sarah right? she's good. got sarah, angel, rose n more. but sarah is good
Candy is the Eurasian. Sarah is Thai. Sarah was the best of the lot. Her strict CFM face already turned you on from the start. Eunice was a close second for me and Candy came third.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1