The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
lwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: An Unforgettable Short Time Experience

Very detailed story, you sound like you hit the jackpot and having some withdrawal symptoms.

Have been to Brix a couple of times, like you said, must have courage to attack. Long time = ? How long did you spend with this Jap chick?

Brix often gives me a problem. You see the super hot ones but they are so ex, and then you don't want to spend. Then you see the others they become normal because you cannot get the hot ones out of your head. LOL

Thanks TS for this story, relived my memories abit....
Old 02-12-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for next instalment.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 02-12-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sss33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to brix chiongsters here,

Does the ladies in brix earn from ladies drinks as well? Not sure what's the culture over there. Besides aiming for ST/LT, is the environment ladies drinks focused?
Old 10-12-2014, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Cres22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wanted to walk about Brix but was quite intimidated and i normally go to pubs alone. Normally i go to ipanema and scout for girls. Price range there is more acceptable for me. I once walked outisde brix around 2am? and saw quite a few hot caucasian girls coming out or waiting outside. I even saw 1 chinese guy take 2 caucasian girls to a taxi, must be high roller. Anyway great post man, wish i could up your points.
Old 30-06-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Waiting for next instalment.
There is no next installment. I wished there was. There are some side stories after this encounter. Would write about it when I feel like doing so. Not quite a happy one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sss33 View Post
Hi to brix chiongsters here,

Does the ladies in brix earn from ladies drinks as well? Not sure what's the culture over there. Besides aiming for ST/LT, is the environment ladies drinks focused?
No, they don't earn from ladies drinks because there are no ladies drinks. They pay for the entrance fee like any other patrons. The place there is basically a meat market. Simply put, it is like geylang street with streetwalkers all inside a high class bar and charge very high.

Environment is not ladies drink focused. If you are a Caucasian, chances are the girls would willingly let you feel their waists and booties while chatting with them because they have the impression that Caucasians are more likely to pay better for ST/LT.

From what I saw, many of them just try to "eat tofu" and are not serious about bringing them out.
Old 30-06-2015, 12:49 AM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwpschamp View Post
Very detailed story, you sound like you hit the jackpot and having some withdrawal symptoms.

Have been to Brix a couple of times, like you said, must have courage to attack. Long time = ? How long did you spend with this Jap chick?

Brix often gives me a problem. You see the super hot ones but they are so ex, and then you don't want to spend. Then you see the others they become normal because you cannot get the hot ones out of your head. LOL

Thanks TS for this story, relived my memories abit....
Yes I was having withdrawal symptoms for a sustained period of time. The issue is that I was unable to RTF and she was really one hell of a gem that I can probably encounter only once in a life time.

I spent around 2 hours for long time because after the 2 shots, we decided it is better that we go home and rest. It could have been longer because she told me she was in no hurry whatsoever. The hotel I got does not have transit rates. It was also too late for her to return to brix as it would have been closed already.

Yes brix always has this problem with pricing and quality. Like another bro mentioned, a lot is more on luck rather than skill.
Old 30-06-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
ANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Yes I was having withdrawal symptoms for a sustained period of time. The issue is that I was unable to RTF and she was really one hell of a gem that I can probably encounter only once in a life time.

I spent around 2 hours for long time because after the 2 shots, we decided it is better that we go home and rest. It could have been longer because she told me she was in no hurry whatsoever. The hotel I got does not have transit rates. It was also too late for her to return to brix as it would have been closed already.

Yes brix always has this problem with pricing and quality. Like another bro mentioned, a lot is more on luck rather than skill.
Thanks for sharing brother, have upped you.

Believe when none would.
Old 30-06-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
84978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing TS

Update again if you have new encounters
Old 05-07-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

Aftermath:

Before we parted ways that memorable night, I asked if we could just meet up for a simple meal. It would be a great honour to be dining with such a beautiful lady. She was agreeable without any hesitation.

And so, after a couple of days, I messaged her but there was no reply. So I called and she said she was fine but quite busy. I thought ok, I would call another time.

Subsequent calls did not yield any responses and I suspected that she was avoiding my calls. So I used a different number and she picked up.

I asked politely why she didn't pick up my calls, she was not forthcoming but only requested that I should never ever contact her anymore. I was quite puzzled why because I meant no ill intentions. I guessed she was really not the type of girl who would come out to do FL, she was probably desperate for money that time. Although I was really sad, I respected her decision and regrettably stopped any form of contact.

For weeks, she was on my mind and it was an awful feeling.

But one fine day, I decided to use some CSI skills to uncover her real name and social media accounts. I managed to get some photos of her and from her pics, can tell she is someone who dresses quite conservatively. Most pictures are quite covered, except for those where she attended evening functions. But one thing which cannot be covered, it was so obvious her boobs are very huge and her figure is incredible.

And I knew why she wanted to cut off all contacts. Because shortly after our encounter, she found a Boyfriend, according to the social media information. Judging from the time, it was very likely she was already in a new relationship when she went to brix to try to earn some money. And she did it behind her boyfriend.

I also suspected she knew the guy from brix because there seemed to be no connection between her friends and the guy's friends.

Fair enough, and a valid reason for her to hide these things from her boyfriend. Not sure if I should be envious of him or feel sorry for him.

I could only admire her pics and the occasional couple pics with her boyfriend.

And then, months later, I sense that something is amiss. I was unable to see their relationship statuses anymore. They no longer post pics together for quite some time. They did not like each other's posts and maybe more glaringly, all their couple photos were taken down.

Is this a sign of a break up?

In all her pics she hardly put on the type of make up when i saw her and a recent one I noticed she had the type of make up on.

Is this a sign she is "back in business"?

I still didn't want to contact her as she told me never to do so again.

And these days, I have been trying my luck going to brix to hopefully catch a glimpse of her but it is really like finding a needle in a haystack. Plus, I believe the time she goes there is not the type of time I would not be able to stay until.

Sigh.

So I didn't really know what to do. Don't mind paying for her again but very hard. So close (just a message away) and yet so far (because I can't contact her again)
Old 07-07-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 21
bizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to beholdbizbiz is a splendid one to behold

I guess it is time to move on and find another girl .
Old 07-07-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

welcome back bro
Old 22-07-2015, 11:16 PM
Samster

Now I happen to find out where she is working.

Not sure if I should just go and check her out.
Old 23-07-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

ready, ACTION....
Old 02-11-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster

By some good CSI skills and luck, I managed to see her again, after nearly 1 year but this time at a very different environment.

At that very moment, I felt like I could die without any regrets. She still looked mesmerizing and the whole encounter was just so surreal.

She actually remembered me too but sigh, it is a short story for another time.

And it is getting a little troubling because I actually think about this lady every single day until this day. It is weird that I cannot get her out of my mind.
Old 02-10-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sss33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just thought of hanging out at Brix to chat up with some ladies for a drink for some companionship and not for ST/LT, is it basically just tipping them?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1