The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2007, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 18
Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!
Re: 1 tree better than a forest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeman71 View Post
4 to 5 times spread over a period of 9 to 10months is ok. But our thread starter he go 2 to 4 times a week.

avg 1 times $100, 4times a week about $400, one month about $1600. one year about $19200.

This figure to me is bomb to me. With this you can have many other fun and marry 2 wifves a year from vietman.
Nay, dun think it's that much, maybe just a little over 10K for the one year. Sometimes when encountered high rate one, would reduce to once a month or so.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 20
JJjumper is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJJjumper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayate View Post
Hmm, I think I might have fallen for the unseen chemistry in her and perhaps other factors which the other FL doesn't possess.

I've received better service from other FLs, bonged prettier girls than this FL. But with this particular FL, I dun even want to treat her like a FL, but more like a gf.
Bro N, have gone through similar experience before, but wait till you discover the lies they tell you then you will feel very hurt and worse of all you may want avenge her.

Be careful on feeling for FLs as their objectives are different from ours.

Just my 2 cents worth

JJ
Old 08-08-2007, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: 1 tree better than a forest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeman71 View Post
4 to 5 times spread over a period of 9 to 10months is ok. But our thread starter he go 2 to 4 times a week.

avg 1 times $100, 4times a week about $400, one month about $1600. one year about $19200.

This figure to me is bomb to me. With this you can have many other fun and marry 2 wifves a year from vietman
When you decide to cheong, you must realise that you are suck into a "black hole".

Getting a wife gives you a different enjoyment from bonking a FL. If you have a wife, personally I would advise you to refrain from trying FLs at all cost, knowing that this will be addictive.

Man is like that... Do you enjoy bonking different pretty girls each time or to face with the same girl?? And would your GF or wife go all the way to service you like a King There are Pros and Cons - you have to weigh them.

If you want to cheong, dun dwell on the numbers... But, just bonk & spend within your limits.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: 1 tree better than a forest?

Quote:

But recently, I bonged one of the FLs for the first time. I couldn't stop thinking about her everyday. Even though she command a relatively high rate for her services, but I would still try to book a slot with her whenever I can, to the extent of twice a week.
Can you advise me your judgement on "high rate"?? In what range do you consider it to be high $$$
Old 08-08-2007, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 18
curious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercurious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro Nayate;

bo li you sohpia ba.is the FL you mention prettier than sophia?if it is then can be understood
Old 08-08-2007, 01:43 PM
Samster

Yeah Bro, of course I know the lies after my bonging experiences, hehe. But the worst thing is falling into it despite knowing it's a black hole. And kept telling myself that this fall would be a safe one, lol

At the end of the day, can only blame myself for falling into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJjumper View Post
Bro N, have gone through similar experience before, but wait till you discover the lies they tell you then you will feel very hurt and worse of all you may want avenge her.

Be careful on feeling for FLs as their objectives are different from ours.

Just my 2 cents worth

JJ
Chemistry is very important for me. That's why after 6 years of singlehood, I haven't met one whom I would like to be my girlfriend or even wife.

And I prefer to do it with the only special one if there is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5stars View Post
When you decide to cheong, you must realise that you are suck into a "black hole".

Getting a wife gives you a different enjoyment from bonking a FL. If you have a wife, personally I would advise you to refrain from trying FLs at all cost, knowing that this will be addictive.

Man is like that... Do you enjoy bonking different pretty girls each time or to face with the same girl?? And would your GF or wife go all the way to service you like a King. There are Pros and Cons - you have to weigh them.

If you want to cheong, dun dwell on the numbers... But, just bonk & spend within your limits.
Eh Bro, it's not Sophia, lol. If want to say prettier than Sophia, yes, prettier than her. But then it's not the looks that attracted me, it's the chemistry

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious75 View Post
bro Nayate;

bo li you sohpia ba.is the FL you mention prettier than sophia?if it is then can be understood
Old 08-08-2007, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5stars View Post
Can you advise me your judgement on "high rate"?? In what range do you consider it to be high $$$
Missed out this on the muti-quote, hehe.

Hmmm, 150-200 is still considered average to me, I guess. Maybe 250-300 onwards would be considered high rate to me. Highest rate I ever tried was 500. But that is once and the last time, not worth to bong for that rate.

But then if this FL I'm referring to is charging 500, think I would still go for it once in a while?
Old 08-08-2007, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
boliaolang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Have I got KC for this particular FL?
In general, when u have KC for FL, do standby a Gold Mountain for the relationship to last 'Till Death Do Us Part'

Who Am I? Who Am I? I am fucking bo liao now
Old 08-08-2007, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

if one still in cheonging, forest is better than a tree.
if one is to settle down, a tree is better than a forest.

on reality side, to have KC wif FL, itz could be just an illusion.
to be harsh, she starts to be FL searching for $, not searching for you.

on the emotional side, as long u feel happy and carefree with her, money is not a problem, can liao loh.

my 0.02.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 18
WillamSexsphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWillamSexsphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I fully agree 1 tree is better than a forest. Pretty looks aint worth a damn if she is lousy in bed. I had spent quite a bit on various WLs and FLs and each of them give different sexual experiences - dead fish, livewire, big boobs, small boobs, tight pussy, loose ones, etc, etc, till i got so pissed, i decided to stick the best 3.

3 girls so that when one of them goes back home or out of service, i dont have to start the hunt over again. But nope, no falling in love thingy for me, money i can afford to give, no need free, but love is too darn emotional a price i cannot afford even if they fall for me. Its all purely commercial basis, we fake the gf/bf thingy, but at the end of the session, i smile and pay, she recieve and smile and continue with her acts on others.

After the euphoria of sex is over, the emptiness returns, but then, I keep myself busy with work to care about the emptiness. A man has got to release his natural urges - either PCC or paid sex and no need to con or cheat any female.

What works for me may not be what others would prefer though. Just sharing my perspective.

Vote me for MP! I will ban LD, transfer AV to anti-terrrorism, cap prices for masses-HJ-$10,BJ/FJ-$40,tips-$20 for full 2hrs,make men carry 2 condom compulsory,welcome foriegn SEX talent!
Old 08-08-2007, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Mojo Jojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No way. Nature deems that in order to survive there must be diversification. Likewise when it comes to girls. The forest is indeed without a doubt much better than a tree. I Mojo Jojo am strongly in favour of polygamy
Old 08-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

aiyah, all boils down to $money$ !

if you got $money$

you can get the whole forest,
if you salary man, better plant a tree !!!
Old 08-08-2007, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

But recently, I bonged one of the FLs for the first time. I couldn't stop thinking about her everyday. Even though she command a relatively high rate for her services, but I would still try to book a slot with her whenever I can, to the extent of twice a week.

And very recently again, I couldn't get in touch with her, so I went to bong the others as well. But I found that I have no interests in the other FLs. I booked for two shots session, but yet even finishing the first shot is like so tasteless. It happened a few times.

Have I got KC for this particular FL?

Any bros can share their experiences?
Some girls have some Chemistry that make other gals feel like some 'unsatisfactory bonk'. My advice, bonk her until u get bored then moved on.

Last Return : newbadass
List :Ah Q, Longwinter,
Old 08-08-2007, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanExpress View Post
1 tree always better than forrest. forrest only give us more choice
N more choices is not good meh......
Old 09-08-2007, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 20
JJjumper is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJJjumper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSB_Fan View Post
Some girls have some Chemistry that make other gals feel like some 'unsatisfactory bonk'. My advice, bonk her until u get bored then moved on.
Fully agree with you, Had similar experience before, use to go dongguan and each time bonk the same ktv girl and got kc with her, then one time go there and found out her bad behaviour then sian liao, have not visited her for 6 mth liao and now the feeling is gone, SO MOVE ON WHEN THE FEELING IS NOT SO STRONG. ALL OF US CHANGE WITH TIME!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1