The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2003, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hotel recommendations

Quote:
Originally posted by gedangsa

Bro cheong kid,

thanks for the info but can't find the hotel from the Street Directory's Hotel listing. Is it a new hotel ? However, I can find Harbour Ville opposite Keppel Distripark but it looks on the map like a private housing leh ? Turn into hotel already ? Also, how to get there ? I mean park at Keppel Distripark and walk across the road or drive in ? If drive in, use which road ? And also how to go in, I mean what to tell the securit guard since it is a private housing ? Or is there now a hotel next to it ?

Hope you can clear the doubt and "mystery"

Tks
The hotel is sandwich between two private residential blocks. There's no security guard. If u r approaching from Keppel Distripark, u have to U turn at the T junction. There's a narrow driveway just after a bus stop and traffic light which u can turn in.

Hope it's of some help to u. If u r bring a PRC, most of them know this hotel. BTW the younger recept quite chio, alway "give half ball". Enjoy.
Old 19-03-2003, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all

Quote:

Bro cheong kid,

thanks for the info but can't find the hotel from the Street Directory's Hotel listing. Is it a new hotel ? However, I can find Harbour Ville opposite Keppel Distripark but it looks on the map like a private housing leh ? Turn into hotel already ? Also, how to get there ? I mean park at Keppel Distripark and walk across the road or drive in ? If drive in, use which road ? And also how to go in, I mean what to tell the securit guard since it is a private housing ? Or is there now a hotel next to it ?

Tks
I don't think the hotel is listed in the street directory. The online map is at the link below. You can park at the hotel itself but limited space though.

http://www.streetdirectory.com:8080/...R%20V ILLE%20

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 19-03-2003, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hotel recommendations

Quote:
Originally posted by cheongkid
I don't think the hotel is listed in the street directory. The online map is at the link below. You can park at the hotel itself but limited space though.

http://www.streetdirectory.com:8080/...R%20V ILLE%20

Ya, tks I drove along the road and found it. Dun mind if u can let me know wat facilities avaible in the room ? Any SCV ? Any food to order from hotel ?
Old 19-03-2003, 05:59 PM
Samster

cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hotel recommendations

Quote:

Ya, tks I drove along the road and found it. Dun mind if u can let me know wat facilities avaible in the room ? Any SCV ? Any food to order from hotel ?
Stayed there only once, can't remember so much. Go there only to do that "thingy", don't really care about the facilities. Call up the hotel directly for further info.

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 20-03-2003, 11:02 PM
Samster

gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by duhville
you could try camoren hotel at seimei love that place very homely .. and nice bed .. anyway 10 per hour for the delux ..that was the last time i went to the place 2 mth back ... and free parking too !!
Hi Bro duhville or any other bros,

Where is seimei ? You meant Simei ? Can't find the hotel. Please help. Tks
Old 21-03-2003, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro duhville or any other bros,

Where is seimei ? You meant Simei ? Can't find the hotel. Please help. Tks
Cameron Hotel is located in Simei area or more precisely, Upper Changi Road. You can navigate through the online map given below.

http://maps.yellowpages.com.sg/maps/...437.5758996032

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 21-03-2003, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
duhville deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
here is the url for the homepage too

Cameron Hotel

but only try the delux ...

"Ham Kah Leng !!!!!"
Old 22-03-2003, 01:17 AM
Samster

Sincere thanks to all bros who provide the info but unfourtunately the girl I am eyeing on refused to go to hotel with me...sigh...must be my ugly face... or I may have offended her by asking to go to hotel too soon....Haven't master the art of sian KTV girls...Anyway the info will be good for future...just standyby..Thanks again
Old 22-03-2003, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sincere thanks to all bros who provide the info but unfourtunately the girl I am eyeing on refused to go to hotel with me...sigh...must be my ugly face... or I may have offended her by asking to go to hotel too soon....Haven't master the art of sian KTV girls...Anyway the info will be good for future...just standyby..Thanks again
aiya! ask so much in the end kangtao fly away......pity . next time mai toos liao, strike while the fire is hot.

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 22-03-2003, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by cheongkid
aiya! ask so much in the end kangtao fly away......pity . next time mai toos liao, strike while the fire is hot.

Yes Sir, will remember your advise next time
Old 29-04-2003, 02:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
2003_newbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Cameron Hotel

just checked the rate

Min 2hrs - $18
3hrs - $25
Day - $45/$55

393 Upper Changi Rd.

Wish me luck next week if I can get this gal out.
Old 29-04-2003, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 22
Marlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro cheong kid,

Tks
if i m not wrong the hotel is jus behind bukit purmei estate
behind blk 112
dunno if u get the correct blk
somewhere around the ex primary sch
Old 07-05-2003, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Cam^Shaft is Cool - loads of Potential
bros

u guys might wanna try this hotel

yes i know u dun wan ard joo chiat but it's quite discreet just follow my directions me same shoe as u dun wan anyone to see cos married liao mah still bring gf go hotel

this hotel i always go with my gf is call astro hotel just on top of snazzy pub

u drive into the multi storey car park behind and park there and walk down the slope towards the hotel
the entrance is just by the side and so will be swift entrance
and exit same also
swift exit and up the slopes to the carpark and off u go
simple right ? heh heh so far no one ask me wat am i doing there yet even though i have clients with shops ard that area heh heh
Old 07-05-2003, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Cam^Shaft
this hotel i always go with my gf is call astro hotel just on top of snazzy pub
not snazzy but 51 jazzy.

Thank God It's Friday!

Last edited by cheongkid; 07-05-2003 at 11:41 AM.
Old 08-05-2003, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jjin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
i just found out a gd new hotel 4 ST, its at race course rd, cramp between a few chinese temples. those bros who like discreet outing, can check into this hotel. moreover, reception is on the 2nd floor. its name ASPHODEL INN, 2hrs only $20, everything in the room is brand new. bros can check it out, i try b4!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1