The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-12-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 16
Sweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to behold
<Bump Up Thread>
Old 25-12-2013, 02:11 AM
Samster (A)

Sweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to beholdSweetylicious is a splendid one to behold
<Bump Up Thread>
Old 25-12-2013, 09:43 AM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 25-12-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 25-12-2013, 01:50 PM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 25-12-2013, 06:01 PM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 25-12-2013, 08:04 PM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 26-12-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 26-12-2013, 02:11 AM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 26-12-2013, 09:43 AM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 26-12-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 26-12-2013, 01:50 PM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 26-12-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 15
Loveboy30 is one of the Best!Loveboy30 is one of the Best!Loveboy30 is one of the Best!
Re: ☆═━Felicia━═☆ Pretty Young Girl With Celebrity Face!

It was 25 years ago when I brought her to a hotel hand in hand, our lips locked as we entered the room, caressing each other passionately. She shivered as I unbuttoned her blouse, told me shyly this was her first time exposing herself to another man and asked me to tone down the lights. Slowly peeling off her blouse and then her jeans, I admired her beautiful smiles while she stood there in her undies.

Clumsily, I unbuttoned her bra exposing her two buns with erected nipples, oh...how I love them, and pulling down her panty, a nice young body waiting for me to devour, amusing to see her sniggering while her two hands trying to cover three important parts at the same time.

In the bathroom, we soaped each other lovingly with occasional petting and kissing, until the water ran cold, dried each other and wrapped in towels, jumped onto the bed and went under the bed spread, held her tight as she was shivering in cold.

She was hesitant and her heart was pounding fast, she was not ready for my next move, I asked to lay down and gave her a relaxing massage, planting small kisses slowly from her neck down to her butt cheeks, her moans were obvious and she was quivering with pleasure, turned her over and savoring her two nipples, slowly down her stomach to her v area. She was already very wet when I lapped her clit and tasted her flowing juice, her moans were louder and her hips moved in momentum with my laps and finally she climaxed with a loud sighs and quivering body.

Putting on a cap, my mushroom head tried to penetrate the entrance, it was tight with resistance, slowly inching forward, letting her juice lubricate my mushroom head, finally, with a pop, it gained the entrance while she held me tightly. Slowly thrusting in, it took a while before my full length was fully inserted into her warm tight vagina, then start rocking her slowly, her hips began to move upwards to meet my every thrusts, momentum got faster and faster till we both reached the point of no return together.

I was holding her tightly in my arms when she whispered :" It's like I am in honeymoon all over again."

That was hers and mine first extra marital affairs and never had I ever dreamed that this passion would occur again until I met Felicia, the exact same scene repeated.
Old 26-12-2013, 06:01 PM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Old 26-12-2013, 08:04 PM
Samster (A)

<Bump Up Thread>
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread