The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2009, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
blowmehard is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Indecent Proposal (Marry for $$$)

TS, that's a freaky lousy deal.
Old 14-10-2009, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 15
Vandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to behold

Good luck TS. This is one hot thread for ICA/ISD to follow. LoL!
Old 15-10-2009, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Only those waiting to die ppl will take up this offer.
Old 15-10-2009, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Different men sell themselves at different prices.
Old 15-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 20
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

I think the risk and the time worth risking is should be more than the few $K.... Somemore very serious immigration offence. Few men already charged for Marriage of convience offence already. Nowadays I believed that not only the AV from police reading SBF, but ICA people also reading SBF!
Old 15-10-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hehfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bad deal... very bad deal.....

Fake marriage - break the law

Not to mention the divorce proceedings... settlements if she goes after you.
The 'broker man' who set up this deal could get away with it,
BUT you ...will be in a lot of trouble.

Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) of Singapore
---------------------------------------------------------
Marriage of Convenience cases
------------------------------
Bribes for bride scams

Sham marriages between locals and foreigners are usually brokered by middlemen. The scams entail the foreigners paying either a monthly or a lump sum payment to the locals, who in return would enter into fake marriages with the foreigners. These marriages are deemed fake as after registering the marriages, the two parties usually live apart and rarely cross each other's path, other than for the purpose of transacting the agreed payments. Such marriages will usually be annulled after the foreigners obtain their permanent residency status. Such corrupt acts erode the institution of marriage and threaten the very basic fabric of our society. Some persons who were charged and convicted in relation to such cases are as follows:

[Live cases]

a. Shortly after arriving in Singapore, R Veerapandian, an Indian national, and a local Indian lady by the name of P Parwathi met up in a coffee shop to discuss the terms of a fake marriage. During the meeting, R Veerapandian agreed to pay a sum of $3,000/- to P Parwathi and in return, she agreed to register a fake marriage with him. By the time CPIB investigated the case, a total of $1,690/- had changed hands. R Veerapandian, P Parwathi, an Indian businessman and a local businesswoman who brokered the deal, were charged in court for offences under Section 5 of the Prevention of Corruption Act and sentenced to imprisonment terms of between 4 and 10 months.

b. At her first meeting with Lim E Y, a kitchen helper in a food stall, Zhai, a female Chinese from the People's Republic of China, revealed her real intention of entering into a fake marriage. Lim asked Zhai for a reward of $3,000/- to which she readily agreed. Zhai also promised to pay Lim $500/- each time he helped her extend her Social Visit Pass after their "marriage". Both Zhai and Lim were convicted in court for offences under the Prevention of Corruption Act, Cap 241. Zhai was sentenced to 8 months' imprisonment while Lim was sentenced to 7 months' imprisonment.
Old 15-10-2009, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
sexed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One year ago, TS has already done this before Didnt know the offence is so severe, serves as a warning to bros who are tempted to try.
Old 16-10-2009, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm why classify these cases as "corruption" shouldn't it be "fraud"? I thought corrupt practices is more like cases of makan the company money by inflating certain cost or accepting bribes. But in this case not really a bribe but a "reward" or "incentive" given to the sucker to bite the bait..
Old 16-10-2009, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
sexed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CPIB also investigates cases on immigration-related corruption, like sham marriages. The act of accepting monetary rewards or benefits-in-kind for a unlawful purpose is deemed as corruption.
Old 16-10-2009, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

I guess the person who dare to fake this marriage are those with AIDS. After marriage, rape the woman and she will obey him after that. Then when TS bonk the woman, he tio AIDS too. In the end, the person going to die soon and so, divorce or not, he bochap.

TS, get a life, dont sabo other bros here. You think $5k is a big deal meh? Like can buy a airplane like that. I think, a camera body worth more than your $5k + can earn $ for me.
Old 17-10-2009, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 22
krazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to beholdkrazyhippo is a splendid one to behold

better to check with CPIB whats the penalty formula.
Old 17-10-2009, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
saintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

price to pay for pR status -5k
unless ur total assert less than 5k, you dying of hunger but for some reason have money to surf net in sammyboy forum...

its not worth ur while.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1