The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2009, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
RB is the building behind Shangri-La Hotel in Shenzhen. Walking from Ren Min Nan Lu (人民南路) side, you will see a Bank of China branch on the ground floor. Directly opposite this building is LHC AKA Luo Hu Chun (罗湖村). People in Hong Kong call these apartments. There will be pimps and OKT's & MMS's touting around. So, when looking for a cheapo bonk in Shenzhen, the fact is the bonks are never far away.
Wah, good information, brother, next time must take me there when you are back in HK.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

I didn't bonk the Jap girl I found in sex141.com coz after reading the 141 forums, it seems that the Japs are all fakes. Shit.

But... I did bonk a pretty Chinese-Indian in the famous Champagne Court B in TST. She's quite pretty, slim, with Bcups. I figured what are the chances of me meeting a sweet and exotic looking mixed-blood girl like her again ? Her sharp Indian features, big eyes, and yet Chinese skin made her quite an interesting bonk. Too bad she leaves for China soon.

That's one of the nice things about HK. Any girl can be a hooker if she wants to. All she needs is an apartment of her own. So can get all sorts of different girls, from tall, fair Northen China girls to Mixed-race girls, to Taiwanese girls, to local girls.

I also saw an 18 year old girl. Hmmm... let's see if I can do her next time.
Old 02-08-2009, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
I didn't bonk the Jap girl I found in sex141.com coz after reading the 141 forums, it seems that the Japs are all fakes. Shit.

But... I did bonk a pretty Chinese-Indian in the famous Champagne Court B in TST. She's quite pretty, slim, with Bcups. I figured what are the chances of me meeting a sweet and exotic looking mixed-blood girl like her again ? Her sharp Indian features, big eyes, and yet Chinese skin made her quite an interesting bonk. Too bad she leaves for China soon.

That's one of the nice things about HK. Any girl can be a hooker if she wants to. All she needs is an apartment of her own. So can get all sorts of different girls, from tall, fair Northen China girls to Mixed-race girls, to Taiwanese girls, to local girls.

I also saw an 18 year old girl. Hmmm... let's see if I can do her next time.
Hello 豆豆123 or 花生123

You are correct and I concurr with your comment about those Japanese being not real Japanese. Most of them are actually Korean while some are from the North-Eastern Province of Jilin and LiaoNing. These WG/WL simply look like those cute Japanese. Another thing to take note, as per sex141 forum, there have been reports that many of the pictures seen are photo-shopped. For example - Enhanced Titties and Faces. It is like baited and switched. Sometimes, the OKT will bring you a different WL for those 'Hotel Reservations'

When browsing the sex141 forum and the database, did you notice there is one that indicated "Singapore". She is located in Tsuen Wan. I assumed you were staying in TST area hence you visited Champagne Court B. Too bad, I am back home, otherwise, I will surely accompany you to press door bells. It is one of my favourite pastime now.

There are also Taiwanese in both Hop Yee and Fuji Building @ CWB. Of course, if you walked along Shanghai Street - from Mongkok all the way to Yau Ma Tei, you will notice coloured illuminated cardboard indicating a bonk is only HKD200.00 upwards. Overhere, they provide most Asian & Eastern European Nationalities. However, when you go up to these premises, those HKD200.00 ones are old and hagged. I think, even if I pay for the bonk and compensate you some cash, you will not want to screw them. These brothels WL/WG are not in sex141. Quality wise, (IMHO) not as good as SEX141 WL/WG. Most are from the Philippines and Thailand.

Anyway, sounded like you had a good time in Hong Kong. Good for you!
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 02-08-2009, 03:33 AM
Samster

waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97 View Post
Wah, good information, brother, next time must take me there when you are back in HK.
大哥大Sebast97;

I will always follow your instructions. I will not dare to sit if you tell me to stand. If time permits, I don't mind going with you to Shenzhen, so please don't say me 'BRING' you there. I am sure with your Vast East (广东) experience, you do not need me to show you around. I think, it should be the other way round. Humble little me will always abide your rules and regulations.

I also need you to take me under you wing when in CP, CA or HJ as I have never been there before. I am a frog who live in a well (井底之蛙 & 坐井观天). I only swin and hop around in HKG and SZ. SO my exposure and experience is limited to the walls within and the circled sky above. Besides, the places in SZ that I frequent are doggy and low class. Surely, these run-downed places will be an insult to your high standard and self-esteem.

You have fun in CP or wherever you are, ok?
Old 02-08-2009, 11:32 AM
Samster

peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Bro Waikeekee

I had a reasonably good time in HK. I was too busy to bonk too many girls. Only managed 2. The first one was a China girl in Hop Yee Bldg, Causeway Bay, who looked good in her bikini when she opened her door, but turns out she had tummy flab ( which is not obvious when she was standing up ) and fake boobs. Shit. Not worth the 400HKD, since you can get much nicer girls for the same price. This is easily the worse one I've tried in HK.

The Indian-Chinese was the 2nd girl. Much better, but skills are so-so cause she's been doing this in HK for only a few months. But at least she's cute with no body fat.

I read about those Hotel Reservation scams, which was also why I was reluctant to try them. I think its better to see the girl first, then decide if you want to take her, which is why I ended up in Hop Yee Bldg, and later at Champagne Court and jalan jalan around in Hankow, Jame's Lee and Herilela Mansions. I also tried Fuji Bldg ( and had a great bonk ) on a previous trip.

BTW, I have also tried a Taiwanese girl before in Hop Yee. Big boobs, pretty and with good figure and fair skin, and talks with a very cutie cutie voice. I think the choices in HK are fantastic.

I'm also careful not to go for the cheapest bonks ( those under 350HKD), coz the girls will be surely like the typical SGD20-30 bonks in Petain Singapore - older and way past their prime.

You seem extremely knowledgeable about the HK, SZ scene. Can you tell me where to get European WL in HK, but not those old haggard ones like you said in MongKok-YMT ? I want young, sexy, and dun have to deal with agents/OKT if possible. Dun mind paying a bit more. Do they also work in the usual Fuji, Hop Yee, and other 一樓一鳳 ( one floor/apartment one phoenix ) places ? I certainly welcome your advice.

Quote:
Hello 豆豆123 or 花生123

You are correct and I concurr with your comment about those Japanese being not real Japanese. Most of them are actually Korean while some are from the North-Eastern Province of Jilin and LiaoNing. These WG/WL simply look like those cute Japanese. Another thing to take note, as per sex141 forum, there have been reports that many of the pictures seen are photo-shopped. For example - Enhanc ed Titties and Faces. It is like baited and switched. Sometimes, the OKT will bring you a different WL for those 'Hotel Reservations'

When browsing the sex141 forum and the database, did you notice there is one that indicated "Singapore". She is located in Tsuen Wan. I assumed you were staying in TST area hence you visited Champagne Court B. Too bad, I am back home, otherwise, I will surely accompany you to press door bells. It is one of my favourite pastime now.

There are also Taiwanese in both Hop Yee and Fuji Building @ CWB. Of course, if you walked along Shanghai Street - from Mongkok all the way to Yau Ma Tei, you will notice coloured illuminated cardboard indicating a bonk is only HKD200.00 upwards. Overhere, they provide most Asian & Eastern European Nationalities. However, when you go up to these premises, those HKD200.00 ones are old and hagged. I think, even if I pay for the bonk and compensate you some cash, you will not want to screw them. These brothels WL/WG are not in sex141. Quality wise, (IMHO) not as good as SEX141 WL/WG. Most are from the Philippines and Thailand.

Anyway, sounded like you had a good time in Hong Kong. Good for you!
Old 02-08-2009, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Bro Waikeekee

I had a reasonably good time in HK.

You seem extremely knowledgeable about the HK, SZ scene. Can you tell me where to get European WL in HK, but not those old haggard ones like you said in MongKok-YMT ? I want young, sexy, and dun have to deal with agents/OKT if possible. Dun mind paying a bit more. Do they also work in the usual Fuji, Hop Yee, and other 一樓一鳳 ( one floor/apartment one phoenix ) places ? I certainly welcome your advice.
Hello again 花生123;

I have only been to a handful of places with those 一楼一鳳, the better ones are at Fuji and Hop Yee are indeed good looking. Especially when they open their doors, they are dressed very skimpily.

FYI - those 'ang moh' or Eastern European WL/WG can be found in SEX141 website. They will cost from HKD1,000.00 upwards. These are all classified under 'Hotel Reservation' and will only stay in Hong Kong until this landing pass or VISA is expired. If you are interested, go to the this website and click on 'Search'. In the search catagory, under 'Race' you choose Others. However, the choices are very limited.

You could say I am familiar with HKG and SZ but also not so familiar. I am like half bucket of water. I have not been to all places. So from what I have advised and posted, they are the places and happening I had experienced. In Hong Kong, I have only been to a few Pubs and Bars, no big deal. KTV will cost you a bomb in HKG, so never been to one yet. In Shenzhen, I always visit Luo Hu area. Have yet to venture to Futian. Places like 上下沙, have not been there yet. But I have visited the museum and such like a typical tourist.
Old 02-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I have only been to a handful of places with those 一楼一鳳, the better ones are at Fuji and Hop Yee are indeed good looking. Especially when they open their doors, they are dressed very skimpily.

You could say I am familiar with HKG and SZ but also not so familiar. I am like half bucket of water. I have not been to all places. So from what I have advised and posted, they are the places and happening I had experienced. In Shenzhen, I always visit Luo Hu area. Have yet to venture to Futian. Places like 上下沙, have not been there yet.
Hi big bro,
We can explore Futian together, by the way you are my sifu.....lah.
Do you play golf?

My humble two cents.
Old 02-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi big bro,
Do you play golf?

My humble two cents.
Every bro in this forum plays golf, with 2 balls, 1 club and 1 hole. haha. Just kidding :-)
Old 02-08-2009, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi big bro,
Do you play golf?

My humble two cents.
Abang aakumu;

I am not a Sifu lah! Next time please don't call me that. There are many seasoned samster who are the real McCoys. I have not even started to explore Futian so how can you call me that. Sounds most sarcastic than sincere. Anyway, I must let you know that the post in this thread I had posted are merely my experience when I was in Shenzhen.

I have been called an 'Idiot' & 'Untrustworthy' person by another samster who also zapped me. I don't know what I have done to deserve it but this is life. Can't make everyone happy and satisfy. So, if the person I unknowingly offended is reading this, I am sorry for whatever I had done.

aakumu. once, way back, I took up golf but gave it up. Can't afford the green fee, country club admission fee, don't have so much time to play 18 holes and actually lost interest in this game entirely. So, my golfing experience is only at driving ranges and Palm Resort (Senai) in Johore Barhu. Besides, most golfer like to make bets while teeing off and putting on the green, this is also not my cup of tea. Sorry!

I am based in Hong Kong but I am in Singapore now. Will be going back to HKG middle of this month. If you happens to come this way, please drop me a line and I will take up your offer to explore Futian together. The Ribena will be on me! Hahaha
Old 03-08-2009, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Abang aakumu;

. I have not even started to explore Futian so how can you call me that. sincere. Anyway,

I have been called an 'Idiot' & 'Untrustworthy' person by another samster who also zapped me. I don't know what I have done to deserve it but this is life. . So, if the person I unknowingly offended is reading this, I am sorry for whatever I had done.

If you happens to come this way, please drop me a line and I will take up your offer to explore Futian together. The Ribena will be on me! Hahaha
Hi bro,
I truly believed that you have more experience," please do not call me Abang; malu lah............ than me and in my book a sifu is one that is will to help and share more than his experience.
That is why we should explore Futian together.
You need not say sorry, for sharing your though, "my daddy said if you point a finger a person there is four fingers pointing back at oneself."

My humble two cents.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
cnyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hplanet View Post
Try Bar City if you are 30 - 59 above.. There tons of rich tai tai waitting for you =)
Bar City is t taste the old skool hong kong style..
Hi Bro

Can you please let me know the location of Bar City. Many tks
Old 04-08-2009, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnyman View Post
Hi Bro

Can you please let me know the location of Bar City. Many tks
If I am not wrong, Bar City is situated at New World Plaza, Basement Tsim Sha Tsui
Old 04-08-2009, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro,
I truly believed that you have more experience," please do not call me Abang; malu lah............ than me and in my book a sifu is one that is will to help and share more than his experience.
That is why we should explore Futian together.
You need not say sorry, for sharing your though, "my daddy said if you point a finger a person there is four fingers pointing back at oneself."

My humble two cents.

For now and until Shanghai's big event is over, SZ authorities are conducting YD(严打) any moment! Every HC went back to real massage without extra! Forget about Fu Tian! Just take long distance bus to Dongguang and u will get the best of life..
Old 04-08-2009, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi big bro,
Do you play golf?

My humble two cents.
Now Dongguang better choice! Plenty of funs after golf!

Fu Tian bo kang tao due to YD!
Old 04-08-2009, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
If I am not wrong, Bar City is situated at New World Plaza, Basement Tsim Sha Tsui
Bro cnyman;

I am sorry, I think I gave you the wrong 'Bar City' you were asking. This Bar City is a lounge located in New World Plaza.

The Bar City Pub/Bar Bro hplanet is referring to is located along Nathan Road. Opposite Shamrock Hotel - Near Jordan MTR Station. This information was concurred by bro sebast97 who I just had kopi with.

Sorry for the mistake!

RGDS
WKK
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1