The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2009, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
www.sex141.com (Aki)

Old 16-07-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
www.sex141.com (Cocomi)

Name : Cocomi
Addr : Hotel Reservation, Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel : 6744 1677
Hour : 12:00-00:30
Height : 5'5"
Size : 36C-24-35
Race : Japan (English, Japanese)
Service : HK$ 1500
Review : A Pleasant smile & A good body,
Teases you with her pair of pretty goo goo eyes.~

Old 17-07-2009, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Appleboy999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Both daddies. God daddy and my other daddy.
Old 18-07-2009, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

This FR is delicated to bro Rokkett for his pcc use as he is stuck in a desert.

Two days ago, I RTF Mandy of Champagne Court B, 7th Floor, Flat B5. I had almost 2 hours session, chatting, massage, bonking, etc..
$»´ä¤@¼Ó¤@ªA°È¥x(SEX141.COM)

Have tried her out many times and liked her service and good massage. Once inside, she was warm and gave a bear hug with passionate kiss. Due to the very hot weather outside, I am sweating and went for bath alone.

Not going to write an essay, just break down as follows :

Look - 6/10 (Young MILF) personal opinion, she have a nice feature.
Body - 8/10 Killer boobs definitely D cup or above, soft and smooth.

Massage - 9/10, excellent, with back stepping, strong hands and big boobs body massage, its obvious she is trained in this field.

Manhood - 9/10 Wow, great incentive. After back massage, was told to lift up the butt while still lying front down, from behind, she massage my MH for about 15 mins, the best part is when she drips hot oil on my butt and slip down my hole towards th balls, and follow with teasing the a*** hole with fingers, and licking around the butts, suddenly I felt her tongue attacking my a*** hole which she called "poison dragon drill" (chinese phrase). Nearly cum and have to stop her. Next turn over, again, she drip hot oil on my shaft, and massage with her big boobs which is out of this world. She also put on a mini condom on her finger and poke my holes while licking the shaft.

BJ - 8/10 lots of licking on shaft and balls with hot oil and a*** hole poking.

FJ - 8/10 cum within few minutes in missionary position. Can't really control further with all the above foreplay and teasing. She can adapt to many position as she used to stretch her body and legs like yoga.

Damage - For over 90 mins - HKD500 worth it? (She normally charge 600 for such complete package with hot oils, brother trying must ask her for price upfront, I am her regular so maybe she give me special price).

RTF - Definitely once in a while, very relaxing and stimulating session.

Mandy is sexy and her boobs is really prominent and stimulating especially body massage on my back and front. She is also very friendly and not a time watcher, always smiling. After the session, mine are usually late at night, she likes to have supper, especially Jap sussi in a shop nearby. If brothers like her can take her out for supper, she might give you a Octopus hugs...

Have another WL from National court, doing exortic act, but to write such FR, might be too long, if more brothers are interested let me know, I will try to find time to write FR. Brothers, show me your support with your Golden points.. I will know what to do. cheers
Old 19-07-2009, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97 View Post
This FR is delicated to bro Rokkett for his pcc use as he is stuck in a desert.

Two days ago, I RTF Mandy of Champagne Court B, 7th Floor, Flat B5. I had almost 2 hours session, chatting, massage, bonking, etc..... with your Golden points.. I will know what to do. cheers
Sifu Sebast. Thanks for the FR. It'll will be Handy keep them cumming
Old 19-07-2009, 02:21 PM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket View Post
Sifu Sebast. Thanks for the FR. It'll will be Handy keep them cumming
You come hk, I give you more FR. Wish you were here last night. We have a gathering with brothers Pussybuster, Alvin1969, Hitchhiker, Waikeekee and some other non SBF brothers. It was a great night till 3am..We drank a few buckets beers in a few pubs in TST. Was caught in a T9 typhoon signals, that was strong winds and rains. Hopeful to have another fun gathering with all brothers again soon. Bro Waikeekee is going to organise a travel trip for us to a nice country with plenty of mei mei. Hope he will not fail us...
Old 20-07-2009, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 19
refine is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefine is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefine is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefine is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefine is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Happening Clubs/Pubs in HK

Dear Bros Residing in HKG

I would really appreciate if you have any clubs/pubs to recommend in HKG

1. I will be staying at HKG island during 23rd - 25th Jul. I wouldnt mind traveling over to Kowloon side to party as I know the clubs over at HKG Island can be quite 'atas' (High-handled). I am not sure of how LKF is now as I remember in the past (5 years back) its rather tourisy and alot of Kwai Lo. I am looking for hangouts where the locals go. Can anyone advise me how the party scene is like in HKG and the cost?

I remember that years back that was this bar/pub/disco in Kowloon Area call Rick's Cafe where SQ crew hang out when ever they have layovers there. Do any bros know where the Airline crew hangout joint is?

2. On 26th - 29th Jul, I will be staying at New Territories at some Resort. Any bros could recommend any fun place like bars/saunas/WL at there area?

Deeply appreciated!

Refine

Last edited by refine; 20-07-2009 at 12:27 AM. Reason: typo
Old 20-07-2009, 02:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -195 / Power: 0
neuro33 neuro33

wah lau eh...bros...these posting very distracting...cant concentrate on work readings all these...must find time go hk!!!
Old 21-07-2009, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by refine View Post
Happening Clubs/Pubs in HK

Dear Bros Residing in HKG

I would really appreciate if you have any clubs/pubs to recommend in HKG

1. I will be staying at HKG island during 23rd - 25th Jul. I wouldnt mind traveling over to Kowloon side to party as I know the clubs over at HKG Island can be quite 'atas' (High-handled). I am not sure of how LKF is now as I remember in the past (5 years back) its rather tourisy and alot of Kwai Lo. I am looking for hangouts where the locals go. Can anyone advise me how the party scene is like in HKG and the cost?

I remember that years back that was this bar/pub/disco in Kowloon Area call Rick's Cafe where SQ crew hang out when ever they have layovers there. Do any bros know where the Airline crew hangout joint is?

2. On 26th - 29th Jul, I will be staying at New Territories at some Resort. Any bros could recommend any fun place like bars/saunas/WL at there area?

Deeply appreciated!

Refine
Brother, for HK island, we party at the LKF pubs, they have combination of foreigners as well as locals, If you have a group of friends, it will be nice to visit the pub in TST area, like the Pratt street M1, Cash Box, etc..all around the area outside Guangdong Hotel. Pubs operate into the early morning of 4 or 5am on weekend. A bucket of 6 beers (bottle or can) cost about 180 to 220 HKD depending on location. During happy hours it can be as low as 88 HKD a bucket. In those pubs, you can mix around with the locals guys or ladies, they are friendly with foreigners if you behave decently.

For action, try out the various saunas around, and also the infamous 141 site.
Old 21-07-2009, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuro33 View Post
wah lau eh...bros...these posting very distracting...cant concentrate on work readings all these...must find time go hk!!!
Then come over for happy hour, lots of local mei mei waiting for you. Bring along a few bottles of Brandy and you will be welcome here....
Old 23-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 19
refine is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefine is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefine is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefine is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefine is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks Bro for the heads-up! I shall check out those pubs in TST

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97 View Post
Brother, for HK island, we party at the LKF pubs, they have combination of foreigners as well as locals, If you have a group of friends, it will be nice to visit the pub in TST area, like the Pratt street M1, Cash Box, etc..all around the area outside Guangdong Hotel. Pubs operate into the early morning of 4 or 5am on weekend. A bucket of 6 beers (bottle or can) cost about 180 to 220 HKD depending on location. During happy hours it can be as low as 88 HKD a bucket. In those pubs, you can mix around with the locals guys or ladies, they are friendly with foreigners if you behave decently.

For action, try out the various saunas around, and also the infamous 141 site.
Old 23-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello Bro Refine;

I am just adding to what Bro Sebast97 has advised you. I noticed you will be staying in NT. I think your Resort is probably in Taipo or Shatin area. Then if you venture to TST, going back will cost about HKD200 by cab and will takes about 30 minutes.

Bro Sebast97 is actually talking about TST - Prat Avenue, Cameron Road, Mody Road, Humphrey Road & ETC area. It is a happening place with many many pubs and a few discotheques. Some charge cover, so please asked clearly before entering the chosen estabilshment. I do not want you to complain, especially in this forum, that we gave you misleading information and sent you to a lousy place.

The whole of Hong Kong is about 1.5 times bigger than Sillypore. Be prepared to spend some time on the road when you visit your destinations. Prepare, beg or borrow OCTOPUS card from your friends, will be very convenient. This card is equivenient to our MRT EZLINK card and more. You can buy food from most makan places and vending machines as well.

If you have time, meaning a day/night, I suggest you visit Shenzhen. No need to buy anything when in SZ. Genuine stuff cost more than HKG/SGP and the imitation are of poor quality. Just go explore and you MUST go to the Clean SPA/SAUNA. The saunas there are big and very affortable. Also, eat at the restaurant, prices are at least half of what are charged in Hong Kong.

Just my suggestion and my humble 2 cents worth.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Last edited by waikeekee; 23-07-2009 at 04:06 PM. Reason: typo error
Old 23-07-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
hitchhiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, if you are checking out local pubs at Pratt Street as advised by our HK sifu WKK and Sebast, remember:

- M1 pub: look for Danko, a long hair petite SYT... she will play dice with you!
- Elements pub: look for Jackie.. SYT gal behind the bar counter.. very out-going and chatty... she can really drink!
- Cash club: school uniform nite every Fri... I hear quite a lot of SYTs go... the place includes a dance floor

However, if looking for local disco, check out Tsim East area. Since Cyber closed 2 years ago, a few other discos have come and go, such as Hot and F1. The drug scene is a problem and police check is frequent. Check out Club PP.. I think you might find what you are looking for

For local joints, speak cantonese and your chances usually better. If not, never mind.. just thick skin will do

You mention Rick's Cafe. If I remember correct, the place is still around. But as far as i recall, the place is a bit quiet and laid back with many gwei lo and other foreigners

Enjoy TST!
Old 24-07-2009, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhiker View Post
Bro, if you are checking out local pubs at Pratt Street as advised by our HK sifu WKK and Sebast, remember:
Hello Hitchhiker;

Finally, you appear. I must say, I am an apprentice following the TS-Pussybuster, SEBAST97 and of course you. I have only recently re-appear into the cheonging scene. You are the real SIFU, MASTER and a SAVANT of befriending SYT's. That night, during the T9 Typhoon, I was sitting in front of you, although you were talking and teaching us your wisdom, I noted that your 4-eyes were scanning around for SYT's like the latest technologically advanced RADAR.

Thank you for the rep points. Do not deserve it though, I did nothing creditable. Alas, it's July 24 already and I will be returning home for 3 weeks. All are not lost, I will be going to Bangkok for a very short holiday, pay a visit to my Thai friend and of course, also the Erawan Shrine. After knowing you guys, I am really reluctant to leave Hong Kong. Hope you have made plans for our up-coming trip to you know where. Sebast97 is very up-beat and sounded very excited. I can't wait to return to Hong Kong.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 24-07-2009, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Hello Hitchhiker;

Finally, you appear. I must say, I am an apprentice following the TS-Pussybuster, SEBAST97 and of course you. I have only recently re-appear into the cheonging scene. You are the real SIFU, MASTER and a SAVANT of befriending SYT's.

Hope you have made plans for our up-coming trip to you know where. Sebast97 is very up-beat and sounded very excited. I can't wait to return to Hong Kong.
I must thank you to you for making this thread alive again. And I am glad that all the old seniors can come out for a drink though time are too short to gather all the others brothers in Hkg like tirak99, hooters666, McMuff, excms69, etc.. but I am hoping we will arrange another meeting sooner. That night was really nice to meet up with you guys though all your eyes are like wolves scanning around all the time. And I am suprised at typhoon level T9, lots of clubber are still drinking like nothing happened.

Finally, yes, am waiting for you to organise that upcoming trip we discussed..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1