The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Hi horny bros, I have consolidated a long list of very horny MLs whom I have unlocked (FJ)
Do pm me for the list. You can either exchange other horny MLs contacts or just up my points. Cheers!
Bro mind to share ctc
Old 17-05-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Horniest ML? The horniest of them all would be my fave Dongbei ML at clarke quay area, she looks exotics and a bit like Kpop star Luna. Not only her massage and Korean style Juagen is unique and shiok, her fj is really mind blowing.. when one has a passion and good attitude for a job, then one will get it. Same applies to ML, she is so passionate and horny, she can satisfy me but I wonder if I can satisfy her, most girls after a few sex positions they throw in white towel say tired, my this one never say tired, its always not enough..if I paint and fuck her hard and well she even squirt!! She also very good at riding as she so horny and energetic, she is curvy slight busty at 34C and nice muscular legs no wonder she can ride so well , she play the role of men more like she fuck me hahaha ..she is also good at some exotic sex positions her legs are strong and flexible can open splits like a gymnast wow
Hi bro can share Dongbei ctc ?
Old 23-05-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
justxav11 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustxav11 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustxav11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please share dongbei ctc too. very keen to see her!!
Old 23-05-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 17
impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse View Post
Thanks bro for the FR. Heard frm 傻妞 she dont tarma. But xiao xiao and others do.

I think i not enuff time to hand out ctc so
Her ctc eight two six two two six four nine
Do FR once u tried
Pushing up this again as got people asked
Old 23-05-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
rattlingsnake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrattlingsnake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Tried her when she worked at upper serangoon area years ago pre-covid. Looking at photo now she seem to have added weight - ??
Yep, she have gained much weight ever since she returned from china.
But still as horny hehe
Old 24-05-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa86tr20 View Post
Hi bro can share Dongbei ctc ?
Bro, just pmed you. Fellow bros feel free to reach out to me for help, best is pm me. I suddenly realised that Dongbei girls are not only the prettiest and sexiest, they are also the horniest
Old 24-05-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 2
Yuayua78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro, just pmed you. Fellow bros feel free to reach out to me for help, best is pm me. I suddenly realised that Dongbei girls are not only the prettiest and sexiest, they are also the horniest
Cause of your recommendation bro, I suddenly have the urge to find a Dongbei girl that can top that. Shall start my quest
Old 24-05-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
thebells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can you please PM the details of where to find this shop... thanks bro
Old 24-05-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 19
SonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant future

Quote:
Indeed she is really horny haha but price abit steep for some . Good find and thanks for your lobang.
Her massage also very good and professional.
Old 25-05-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 20
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all
Talking Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Horniest ML? The horniest of them all would be my fave Dongbei ML at clarke quay area, she looks exotics and a bit like Kpop star Luna. Not only her massage and Korean style Juagen is unique and shiok, her fj is really mind blowing.. when one has a passion and good attitude for a job, then one will get it. Same applies to ML, she is so passionate and horny, she can satisfy me but I wonder if I can satisfy her, most girls after a few sex positions they throw in white towel say tired, my this one never say tired, its always not enough..if I paint and fuck her hard and well she even squirt!! She also very good at riding as she so horny and energetic, she is curvy slight busty at 34C and nice muscular legs no wonder she can ride so well , she play the role of men more like she fuck me hahaha ..she is also good at some exotic sex positions her legs are strong and flexible can open splits like a gymnast wow
Bro can share contact?
Old 25-05-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
HI bro
Can share share?
Old 25-05-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tyjackson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi bro able to share ctc tyty
Old 26-05-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 11
Slutwong is one of the Best!Slutwong is one of the Best!Slutwong is one of the Best!

Hi all, which girl would y’all recommend if I’m planning to lose my virginity to them? Thanks alot
Old 28-05-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Wow never login 1 day only the Big Boob Lover thread is gone
Old 28-05-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 16
kazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to all

Quote:
They also sound the best when they 撒娇.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread