The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List
sheena

Old 21-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hornybozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: KL part time college gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by muatfit View Post
First of all, thanks SNN for the list.

1st meeting - Wing
Face 6/10, body slim, girl friend feeling 9/10, horny 9/10, blow job 10/10 and allow to do cum in mouth, boobs 5/10 a cup, location at KL. One word to describe this gal 'Very wild & Horny'. This is my second time going out to cheong and she really give me a shock of life. She was so horny, can finger, can cum in mouth, rest for a while she blowjob you again and let you fuck her hard.

2nd meeting Yesdy
Face 7.5/10, body 7/10, boobs 7/10 b cup kot, girl friend feeling 9/10, location kepong, she will can talk a lot and for non stop. I almost forget that I come to bonk her since we chit chat for non stop. Funny part is while I bonk her missionary and she still can talk to me. That benefits me also as I don cum fast and I managed to last for 15mins, 1st time in my like. Wing just need 5 mind to settle me. Managed to try 3 positions be load. She is good.
Nice brief FR
Anyone tested new gal from the List?
Old 22-12-2011, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
limfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by limfuck View Post
Just to share my FR, over due FR

Checked out the list which I bought from SNN, after go through the list and decided to bonk this gal. Called her up and make appointment with her, I left office early that day and I arrived at one of the lrt station and sms her my car number. Got her reply and saw one lady working towards my car, she is ok for me but saw a lot FR mentioned about her wild sex appetite. She will suit me because I'm fast cummer. She recommends her regular budget hotel since I’m not familiar with that area.

Reach hotel and proceed to the room. Out of the sudden, she turn wild when we reach the room, we didn’t chat much and her hand already start to stroke by brother. She is real wild FL, suitable for me or those who prefer unlimited shots.

1st, Proceed to clean up and she start with BBBJ me and I would said her skill is good. Take her own sweet time to blow me, until I cum. yahoo, first time cum in mouth. Take few mins rest before next shots.

2nd, She start to BBBJ me again until my brother hard like rock, she ride me wild. I haven't had a wild cowgirl for a long time and that really make me want to cum soon. I must take charge and told her to stop and I missionary slowly, proceed to doggy and cum to my glory.

3rd, she start handjob me. Then she capped me and rides me but this round I really fuck her hard as I sense I can’t cum so fast. She rides for about 6-7 minutes, then she request me to missionary. I bonked her kao kao from fast gear to low gear and fast again. After bonking for about 10 minutes, I still not feeling like cumming. Then I request her to ride me again, she agreed. She rides me for another 10more minutes, then she feel tired.. She attempt to HJ to finish me but I request her to BJJJ until for another CIM...oh ya, my 3rd short with CIM.

Name: wing
Race: CKT
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10 slim
Boobs: A cup
BBBJ: 10/10, can CIM : )
FJ: 8/10, wild
WIR: Yes
Quote:
Below are my FR for Sara, really great experience bonking a petite mix Malay Chinese. This is my first time bonking a NL and true enough they have better GFE compare to CKT. She can speaks excellent English and we chit chat for a while before proceed with our business. Started with cowries, missionaries, and end up with doggy. Oh yeah, she really moans and enjoy the fucking session not like some PRC who fake their moan.

One think I want to highlight is that she can really suck your dick really hard. I almost cum when she blow me until asking permission to rest for a while before bonkIng. Sorry guys, just to bear with my language and short FR. more to come : )

Do pm me for her mobile, I bought this from SNN
Thanks for the list, so far so good

FL Name: Sara
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10, petite
Boobs: 6/10
BBBJ:9/10 I love this part very much
FJ: 9/10 – any position u request
GFE: 10/10 – Just like your GF, syok
WIR: I have a lot more FL to try, another 20 haven't try yet
Damage: RM250 + hotel

Another FR to share here,

FL Name: Angxx
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10, natural c cup
BBBJ:8/10
GFE: 9/10 – just like fucking GF
FJ: 9/10 – nice
Damage: RM200 + Hotel on you
WIR - Maybe, got many more to try from snn list

As i mentioned before, i would like to try bigger boobs since my first 2 bonks don't have big boobs. I remember some bro posted this FL FR here before.

As usual, set the date and time to meet-up. Go to the nearby hotel and proceed to room. She really has good GF feeling and east to break the ice. Without wasting time, we proceed for our business.

I think I want to share about her is that she really wet very fast. While sucker her tits my hands start playing her pussy can and feel she already very wet. Just put in my finger to finger fuck her she really enjoy very much. Initially she don't allow me to insert but I keep trying. I was so excited to use my finger working on her.

Proceed to bed and she give me BBBJ and I signal her to cal me as I sense I can't stand for lond. Start with Cowgal and has very nice view on her everest having up and down. SYOK!!! I feel cumming soon, asked to change position as least I can control. Missionary her slow and steady for 5 mins, sense cumming soon, bonk her fast fast for 30 mins and unload.
Old 22-12-2011, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Redneck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAYMONDDEAN View Post
I met Sara and she is real gem , horny, wet and willing to please you.
Initially, she don't reply my message maybe bcos I text her few time but never confirm the appointment.

As advice by SNN, get new sim can text again.
Her BJ is awesome and her GFE nothing can describe until you test by yourself

This girl Sara is a gem, i agree with u. But hard to get her lately coz her appointments always full. Tried to arrange for a second appointment with her last week but had to cancel since its already late at night, i think she also tired. She speaks good english and very profesional when dealing with her clients.

Thanks bro SNN for a good recommendation on this gal.
High GFE, super manja and horny. Really treats u like boy friend and very accomodating. She gave her good service first without asking for money in the first place like some FLs did. I almost forgot to pay her last time haha bcoz she kept quiet. No rush at all with this gal unless she has another appointment with other client .. sigh miss her already.

And one thing i did not have to change sim card haha..just be patient with her and wait for her reply. Once met and she know u next time is easier.
Old 22-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hornybozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Limfuck,

You really got deep pocket to cheong...GREAT and Nice FR
Old 22-12-2011, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybozz View Post
Bro Limfuck,

You really got deep pocket to cheong...GREAT and Nice FR
I'm just sharing all my FR here only And I only can afford normal FL range
Old 22-12-2011, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kennyjimson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm just sharing all my FR here only And I only can afford normal FL range
You are one of the most active members, congrats
Thanks for your FR : )
Old 22-12-2011, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyjimson View Post
You are one of the most active members, congrats
Thanks for your FR : )
I'm just doing my part sharing FRs here and hope more people did the same since most of us got the list from SNN. In the midst of fishing ckt
Old 28-12-2011, 10:10 PM
Samster

Since I found this thread back, decided to copy and paste my FR here....

This is one of the First FL is tested right after I bought the list from SNN. after browsing through the list, decided to give her a call since in was just near Damansara area.

Name: FiFi
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 32B
DATY: did not try
Fingering: Never try
FJ: 8/10 like i said, very accommodating
BBBJ: 8/10
Damage: RM200 1 shot
WIR: not so soon, still got many from the list

This FL working at Damansara and only work during lunch time or after office hours. She one of the first NL I ever tried and feel syok about that. MY malay a bit paria lol. She is pure FL as she got permanent job in the afternoon, my last session with this FL was during lunch time. The feeling just like you curi makan during lunch time, just like bonking your colleague during lung time.

Once inside the room, we proceed to bath as we have less than an hour. Once clean up, she proceed to cathbath which is so so only. Next she blowjob me while I play with her pussy until she wet, without waiting any secs put in my dick to the cave and pump her fast and furious as we do not have the luxury of time. Can you imagine lunch time 1 hour she need to rush to hotel, bath, catbath me, blow me, let me fuck her...

I just manage to do 2 position, from missionary to doggy...doggy her real hard until can hear the sound piak piak piak. Just 5 mins I unload all my 1 weeks army.

Please so not PM me for her contact.
Old 29-12-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster

ipohchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumOnly View Post
bros, I tried exchange contacts with this [email protected] but after providing him my contacts. he dint give me his or he is busy but has not reply since 3days ago..

aiyo.. really sad la.. im new here but what a bad experience...
bro, pls share ctc pls...freelance

pm me
Old 29-12-2011, 02:07 AM
Samster

Just wanted to share a short FR on this lady named Diana. She is a ckt staying near to seri petaling. Age around 26, face 7/10, body 7/10, boobs 8/10 c cup big and natural, FJ 8/10, BJ 7/10, GF 7.5/10, WIR Yes, Damage 300

Booked her few weeks ago, meet up at one of the budget hotel at PJ. This lady you need to break the ice in order to enjoy better GF feeling. After chit chat for a while, we proceed to bath, she blow me, I daty, bonk her missionary, she ride me fast and end up doggy her in front of the mirror.

Do not PM me for her contact.
Old 29-12-2011, 11:31 AM
Samster

Cepetface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro limfuck,
nice to see you active here sharing you FR, keep it up
Old 29-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sifoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks alot for the FR... need to find 1 too
Old 29-12-2011, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepetface View Post
bro limfuck,
nice to see you active here sharing you FR, keep it up
cepetface, never see you FR nowadays. Come share some juicy FR here :P
Old 29-12-2011, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Jmu4014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: KL part time college gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by fair fair View Post
HOT and SEXY....
Can pm me her contact number?
Old 30-12-2011, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Newaisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Since I found this thread back, decided to copy and paste my FR here....

This is one of the First FL is tested right after I bought the list from SNN. after browsing through the list, decided to give her a call since in was just near Damansara area.

Name: FiFi
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 32B
DATY: did not try
Fingering: Never try
FJ: 8/10 like i said, very accommodating
BBBJ: 8/10
Damage: RM200 1 shot
WIR: not so soon, still got many from the list

This FL working at Damansara and only work during lunch time or after office hours. She one of the first NL I ever tried and feel syok about that. MY malay a bit paria lol. She is pure FL as she got permanent job in the afternoon, my last session with this FL was during lunch time. The feeling just like you curi makan during lunch time, just like bonking your colleague during lung time.

Once inside the room, we proceed to bath as we have less than an hour. Once clean up, she proceed to cathbath which is so so only. Next she blowjob me while I play with her pussy until she wet, without waiting any secs put in my dick to the cave and pump her fast and furious as we do not have the luxury of time. Can you imagine lunch time 1 hour she need to rush to hotel, bath, catbath me, blow me, let me fuck her...

I just manage to do 2 position, from missionary to doggy...doggy her real hard until can hear the sound piak piak piak. Just 5 mins I unload all my 1 weeks army.

Please so not PM me for her contact.
great to know u tried Fifi, she only take CKT only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1