The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 06-03-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhuhu View Post
Still got Bros PM me for Jessie, Jessie left long ago.
Ytd went down for Sarah, but she was busy. Moon recommended me this new girl Sophia.

First look not bad, quite tall and slim legs. I am a boob person but if got slim long legs, will be a huge turn on. Any bro want to share MLs with nice boobs and pink nipples btw?

Quick FR: Sophia abt 1.65m, hot body, enhances boobs but still soft to touch. Abt late 20s or early 30s. Slightly prettier than Jessie, got slutty look also. Service level and menu same as Jessie, those who missed Jessie must try her. 10/10 PSE experience and left as a super happy man.

After deal Moon told me both Jessie and Sohpia are Dubai trained. No wonder, I ask her to bring more Dubai trained girls, lol.

RTF: definitely, but want to save a bit more and try tarma. Sarah+Sophia like a good combi.
Thanks Bro for the update, I only managed to visit Jesse twice kinda miss her naughtiness haha, hope she can return soon.
Old 06-03-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarepin View Post
Thanks Bro for the update, I only managed to visit Jesse twice kinda miss her naughtiness haha, hope she can return soon.
Haha I think sure will return, so many bros supporting her. Just dunno when.
Old 06-03-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 1
Gold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to beholdGold916 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks Bro for the update, I only managed to visit Jessie twice kinda miss her naughtiness haha, hope she can return soon.
I miss her too. I likes to punish naughty girls with my hard rod
Old 06-03-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Haha I think sure will return, so many bros supporting her. Just dunno when.
Good stuff are worth waiting for ya and do remember to update when you have any first hand info! Thanks Bro!
Old 06-03-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold916 View Post
I miss her too. I likes to punish naughty girls with my hard rod
She is good, no punishment is too difficult for her and she will handle it like a CHAMP... haha
Old 06-03-2024, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 1
BirdLoveAbalone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBirdLoveAbalone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBirdLoveAbalone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBirdLoveAbalone is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Still got Bros PM me for Jessie, Jessie left long ago.
Ytd went down for Sarah, but she was busy. Moon recommended me this new girl Sophia.

First look not bad, quite tall and slim legs. I am a boob person but if got slim long legs, will be a huge turn on. Any bro want to share MLs with nice boobs and pink nipples btw?

Quick FR: Sophia abt 1.65m, hot body, enhances boobs but still soft to touch. Abt late 20s or early 30s. Slightly prettier than Jessie, got slutty look also. Service level and menu same as Jessie, those who missed Jessie must try her. 10/10 PSE experience and left as a super happy man.

After deal Moon told me both Jessie and Sohpia are Dubai trained. No wonder, I ask her to bring more Dubai trained girls, lol.

RTF: definitely, but want to save a bit more and try tarma. Sarah+Sophia like a good combi.
Bro Coolhuhu, can share?
Old 06-03-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
BossShark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently tried a tall, slim, fair and beautiful ML St*r from dongbei at T*t* wellness at St*rl*ng Road, entry is just 50 and shop is in a quiet neighborhood with low footfall outside, hence great privacy. She is quite new here, massage skills still improving but she is hardworking. Good personality and easy to chat with.
Old 06-03-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!Coolhuhu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Good stuff are worth waiting for ya and do remember to update when you have any first hand info! Thanks Bro!
Haha sure bro, hearsay Jessie 26th back.
Old 06-03-2024, 11:51 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 855 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3389 / Power: 0
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossShark View Post
Recently tried a tall, slim, fair and beautiful ML St*r from dongbei at T*t* wellness at St*rl*ng Road, entry is just 50 and shop is in a quiet neighborhood with low footfall outside, hence great privacy. She is quite new here, massage skills still improving but she is hardworking. Good personality and easy to chat with.
based on my recollection, this joint has 2 rooms at the back. did you use it ?
Old 06-03-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1075 / Power: 22
Evilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Adult playground nowadays is more than children playground.

Playground standard drop just move to the next one only... haha...

lol...agreed
Old 06-03-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
based on my recollection, this joint has 2 rooms at the back. did you use it ?
Haha yes I did request for the room at the back as I don't like curtain joints settings. Saw the other ML at counter when I went and she looks quite good too.
Old 06-03-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossShark View Post
Love this quiet and peaceful neighborhood too, anyways what are the services offered and price?
Old 06-03-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha sure bro, hearsay Jessie 26th back.
Thanks Bro, enough time to accumulating vit m... haha...
Old 06-03-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Love this quiet and peaceful neighborhood too, anyways what are the services offered and price?
I had happy experience, market rate. Not sure if got any other services actually
Old 06-03-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 18
vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!vivi.gucci is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yes this shop girls like come and leave v fast. Dunno good or bad thing.
This is the practice since Serangoon days but they will be back. Can’t wait to see jessy again. Will go try Sarah before she go back.

For bros who tried Sarah, can pm me with your FR?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1