The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2009, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ron's going, gone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Ron's going, gone liao... for princely sum gbp80mil.

No player's biger than club, besides there's shelf life to valuation.

Manchester United have accepted a world record offer of £80m from Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo.

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | M | Man Utd | Man Utd accept £80m Ronaldo bid
ok that lay rest to the rumours about c.ronaldo's mega transfer, say... how come man city is not flexing any muscle yet?

many people are calling him gaynaldo, not sure this rumour is true or not...

Old 11-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 20
goodielecks is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoodielecks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

80m is good business. Selling 1 player and the money could be used for 3 or 4 players.

I guess Fergie has decided enough is enough, all the rumours every summer is unsettling.

Now time for the replacements, Ribery, Benzema or who else?
Old 12-06-2009, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

A return of 567%, profit of 68million quid, is not bad at all.... Take it as his parting gift....

He did play with commitment whenever he wore the devils' shirt - wish him well but hope we still beat RM if/when we meet them... lol

Who will wear the no.7 shirt next season......?? Hoping we get a winger so Rooney can get back into a central striking role. And looking at Glen Johnson's England performances, I think we might have missed out on Gary Neville's replacement...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 12-06-2009, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Ron's going, gone liao... for princely sum gbp80mil.

No player's biger than club, besides there's shelf life to valuation.

Manchester United have accepted a world record offer of £80m from Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo.

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | M | Man Utd | Man Utd accept £80m Ronaldo bid
Lol for that monyey can nearly buy newcastle team.. Lol..

But its good that he goes.. Too much of rumors etc.. Fergie doesnt like this.. And the return of investment is good.. I hope Fergie will definitely will put to good use to it, and get some decent midfielders to strengten his squad.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpower View Post
Lol for that monyey can nearly buy newcastle team..
LOL yeah, didn't think of that....

So, with the amount they have spent on two players, RM could have owned Newcastle, plus given them a transfer kitty of close to 40million quid....

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 12-06-2009, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Glazers hand Man Utd boss Ferguson £100M warchest

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has been given £100 MILLION to spend this summer.

The Daily Mail says Ferguson has been given the warchest after he personally gave the order for Cristiano Ronaldo to be sold to Real Madrid.

And United last night prepared to enter a bidding war with Chelsea for France international Franck Ribery which could go as high as £65m.

Old Trafford boss Ferguson is also known to have Lyon’s £25m forward Karim Benzema on his hit list and he hopes to conclude the £16m signing of Wigan’s Antonio Valencia in the near future.

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 13-06-2009, 03:13 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

since ronaldo's heart is not with man utd, its time to let him go. 80million pounds is good money considerin sir alex bought him for 15million pounds real madrid management seems like to spend lots of money on star players without getting more silverwares

hope ribery, benzema can come to man utd while tevez stays on. with these 3 signings man utd is good to go on for the next season
Old 13-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
devilsperm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
Glazers hand Man Utd boss Ferguson £100M warchest

Old Trafford boss Ferguson is also known to have Lyon’s £25m forward Karim Benzema on his hit list and he hopes to conclude the £16m signing of Wigan’s Antonio Valencia in the near future.
We already got Antonio Valencia, we're left with Benzema! :P
Old 13-06-2009, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
since ronaldo's heart is not with man utd, its time to let him go. 80million pounds is good money considerin sir alex bought him for 15million pounds...

It was 12.5million if I remember....

Old 14-06-2009, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
stevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to behold

Nobody is bigger than the club,so i guess man u are right to sell ronaldo off for a big sum of money where they can used to strengthen their squard.
Old 14-06-2009, 03:43 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
It was 12.5million if I remember....
oops i am not sure of the exact price ronaldo is bought in but definitely if he goes to real for 80million, man utd earn a very big profit.

now hope tevez can stay and don't go to man city
Old 14-06-2009, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 20
goodielecks is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoodielecks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fernando Torres?

I don't think any of us would have expected this, trust SAF to surprise us again.
Old 14-06-2009, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Nobody is bigger than the club,so i guess man u are right to sell ronaldo off for a big sum of money where they can used to strengthen their squard.
SAF??? W/O SAF, Man utd wont be where we r today!! keke...

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 15-06-2009, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 18
mangoesteam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
SAF???
Of course it is SAF I shudder to think what will happen when he finally calls it a day
Old 15-06-2009, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodielecks View Post
Fernando Torres?

I don't think any of us would have expected this, trust SAF to surprise us again.
SAF actually wanted to bring Torres to MU from Atletico Madrid, before actually 'settling' for Tevez that same season. So no surprises that he still has his eye on him.

But, highly unlikely as there have been no transfers between MU/Pool for the longest time.... And remember the Heinze episode? Rafa will probably use this to exact revenge. FACT. LOL!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1