The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 17-01-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Too many pm, I’ll try to reply to those bros with more reputation points
Thanks
Many pms, I’ll try to reply as much as possible
Old 17-01-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
hangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Many pms, I’ll try to reply as much as possible
thank you!
Old 17-01-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
bahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensticker View Post
Recent visit to this ML.

Name : N… ( starts with N )
Cannot say Milf, cos looks like auntie.
Sensual: 1/10
Massage : 0/10
Hj : just hj
Location . Central.
Face/figure total dont look like picture.
Damage $120.

First enter shop. Saw auntie. But review say good. And bros here oso say good so thinking maybe massage good so just proceed . But chin chai press press . Then say to flip face up. Ok . Touch a bit kuku . Ask to top up $50 and expose boobs. Sian. Then i say dont want cos auntie. Then she pester $40. No mood to touch her. Just shoot and i go.

Dont say name. Later this post kana delete, bros want to confirm name can PM.
Haha...you got conned by Niko.

Wrote my experience last month and it was just like you said. Dunno why some jokers here keep pushing her as some fantastic masseuse. Niko is her name and she's near lavender area. Absolute shit so don't waste yr money.
Old 17-01-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Niko near ICA?
Old 17-01-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

It’s been ages since I visited any spa in singapore. Just don’t like to be seen entering one…
Connected with an ML PRC on dating app offering massage. Multiple days chat and she invite but did not dare…beautiful CFM face and while I chat her up that I’m coming over but did not dare. I kept asking kiss or not… she says ‘just come lah’. Finally one day, Very horny, drove over, but still contemplating and she got tired of me and blocked me. Sent her a request again and said, no slut treats me like that…I’m walking in. She says come lah….

Was taken to the room , corner one, asked to take shower. No underwear just towel provided . She was really beautiful, in uniform and I was already hard. After shower she spank ass, says you don’t like massage and we were into action straight away. Ended with hand job , fingering, kiss all over her but no French kiss but I came in loads as too horny and she was very sexy. Asked me to come back.

A few days later, same story but this time I had a few drinks with friends. Entered shop at 7.30, all rooms empty , even better room this time and immediately after shower, action starts. This time she was horny and I was drunk. Straight away French kiss, and while kissing my cock was in full mood, she took off her clothes in no time and both were naked. It was full B2B, kissing and at one point she was so crazy wanted to put my cock inside her but I refrained , she still rubbed my hard cock on her pussy lips while we frenched and frenched. In the end came all over her flat tummy but her pussy juices were all over my cock and balls.

She came at least twice and it was a crazy time. She said wanna go out with me to drive which is how I started my conversation on the app initially. We spent a full day driving eating kissing and a lot more in the car before she flew back. In the end gave a token gift as she did not take cash anymore and hoping she would come back soon…
Old 18-01-2023, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
tyjackson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Recently tried a new ML from a spa located near beach road
She is from Viet, young, super gfe and service was top notch
And the main point is she was very horny, instantly wet when I slide my finger into her pussy, she said she wanted to make love badly, definitely return and will try to bring her out for a good fj
able to share ctc? TIA
Old 18-01-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyhunk1000 View Post
It’s been ages since I visited any spa in singapore. Just don’t like to be seen entering one…
Connected with an ML PRC on dating app offering massage. Multiple days chat and she invite but did not dare…beautiful CFM face and while I chat her up that I’m coming over but did not dare. I kept asking kiss or not… she says ‘just come lah’. Finally one day, Very horny, drove over, but still contemplating and she got tired of me and blocked me. Sent her a request again and said, no slut treats me like that…I’m walking in. She says come lah….

Was taken to the room , corner one, asked to take shower. No underwear just towel provided . She was really beautiful, in uniform and I was already hard. After shower she spank ass, says you don’t like massage and we were into action straight away. Ended with hand job , fingering, kiss all over her but no French kiss but I came in loads as too horny and she was very sexy. Asked me to come back.

A few days later, same story but this time I had a few drinks with friends. Entered shop at 7.30, all rooms empty , even better room this time and immediately after shower, action starts. This time she was horny and I was drunk. Straight away French kiss, and while kissing my cock was in full mood, she took off her clothes in no time and both were naked. It was full B2B, kissing and at one point she was so crazy wanted to put my cock inside her but I refrained , she still rubbed my hard cock on her pussy lips while we frenched and frenched. In the end came all over her flat tummy but her pussy juices were all over my cock and balls.

She came at least twice and it was a crazy time. She said wanna go out with me to drive which is how I started my conversation on the app initially. We spent a full day driving eating kissing and a lot more in the car before she flew back. In the end gave a token gift as she did not take cash anymore and hoping she would come back soon…
Bro, nice FR 👍

Can share her contact?
Old 18-01-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 672 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2234 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Bros... I am doing reminder post again...

PRC MLs all learn before how to be actress.. all got cert machiam skillsfuture... all the tricks same same one... so how to see if she horny for kukujiao or horny for money?

1) Auto upgrade
You all agree hj.. but halfway she give bj or even ask for fj... this one is horny because acting until forget script

2) Never ask top-up
Never ask for more money means confirm not horny for money la... but if she put long string to catch big fish then congrats u meet ML with high-level skill liao.. gd luck...

all the rest is 99.99% fake... all the moaning la.. the wet pussy la.. most of teh time is fake one.. make u feel song... special service for your ego la... remember its a job for them... they r here to make money..
Old 19-01-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 783 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4107 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi horny bros, I have consolidated a long list of very horny MLs whom I have unlocked (FJ)
Do pm me for the list. You can either exchange other horny MLs contacts or just up my points. Cheers!
Old 19-01-2023, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

Thanks to the brothers who up me
Old 19-01-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 783 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4107 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Hi horny bros, I have consolidated a long list of very horny MLs whom I have unlocked (FJ)
Do pm me for the list. You can either exchange other horny MLs contacts or just up my points. Cheers!
Thanks everyone who PM me and also provide me other good recommendation. The list is divided to 2 parts due to word limits. Enjoy and happy bonking!
Old 19-01-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 16
bensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Niko near ICA?
Yes. Even nearer to the hawker.
Old 20-01-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Freesamboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Share if convenient. Thanks.
Old 20-01-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6749 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks everyone who PM me and also provide me other good recommendation. The list is divided to 2 parts due to word limits. Enjoy and happy bonking!
Bro hornyxiaoboy2, upped you with my humble points... Cheers!
Old 20-01-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
tyjackson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
hi able to share ctc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread