The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-09-2014, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Liltiger's Cutie coming back haha

Just posted FR on Dreamzangel/Simon Qing's Venus on the English thread here.

But the dreamzangels site shows no gals. Hope everything's fine and it's just the website being updated.. Venus has changed her numbers recently so wait till the website gets updated..

Last edited by stiffness; 04-09-2014 at 01:27 AM.
Old 04-09-2014, 07:41 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post

But the dreamzangels site shows no gals. Hope everything's fine and it's just the website being updated.. Venus has changed her numbers recently so wait till the website gets updated..
Change also no use. Gaman now cut off their phone numbers...
Old 04-09-2014, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1019 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
You have her contact? I miss that long legs too!

How did you piss her off?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
To the one that zap, thanks! Not affected here.
Bro you kena zapped for this? Why?

Anyway, we are talking about 2 different MLs here... and both now also dulan me... how I dun wanna say lah... sure kena zapped until bo chun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
give chance lah bro, wait she pull my ear again.
promised I won't talk behind her back wan hahahaha

your poison too good lah, didn't kill me, just make me go back for more and more. keep them cumming.......
Oops I did it bro... now she pissed off with me also...

I think I kena poisoned deep deep myself liao... one wk visit 4 times (wkday nia) - yesterday if I did manage to jio one ML, this wk probably can visit ML 6 times... I need to slow down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Wah this morning saw these MRs, so 冲动 without thinking texted her... and she available... just hope it turns out well...
Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
Paid a visit to Promise on Mon...

Overall v good session, and would go back again. One of the better ones out there so was really surprised by the lack of reviews here. Only downside is location is east side..near where Fate old place is
As mentioned, was "feel"ing very adventurous yesterday and booked feel early afternoon yesterday (texted her in the moaning)
A ML very willing to please and a very sweet talker... even sweeter than me. Did more serious chatting after the sweet talking, she mentioned (and I believe her) that she has been through a lot of crap (especially with guys). In fact, she came to singapore this time for a different reason rather than massage.
Looks wise not really my type (SYT) maybe cos of what she has been through but she has pretty features, just like a certain chio taiwanese actress. Slim/petite with a bit of tummy, not for boob lover. Massage wise she puts in effort and hard enough for me- even though she was not feeling well. Location wise was the same house/room that used to house princess... quite dark and cosy but no attached bath. I may rtm as I like her attitude... just like chatting with a friend. Playability is quite good too. Anyway, she is going on a short break on the 6th this month... I dunno got any last minute deals bo

After the sesson with feel went to caltex east coast to top up petrol and there read the MR from bro epiphany01 on promise. Adventurous mode still on- so called immediately as quite nearby... but she not free so too bad

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 04-09-2014, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5651 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

We'll never know the reason of people zapping
Old 04-09-2014, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 10
DreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to all
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post

update have been done .... good news for fellow bro some of the masseuse have start using whatsapp to stay connect with fellow regulars ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikel View Post
You are right .... So those regulars pls keep look up for the updates if u find something fishy especially they never get back to you on the same day ... then you better see is it number have been change ....

Really Appreciate for all the feedback positive or negative ....Thanks For The SuPpOrt !!!!
Old 04-09-2014, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
cowabanga is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks bro! Will go fulfill my fetish of getting service by Fala! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeniorWO View Post
yes bro, tried and tested.

she is a very chatty girl, very good personality and is definitely a lady that is out to please. Sure no regret cause i went with no regrets...

But surprised that there is little FR on her though..

looks like another reliable ts on the rise.. hmmm...

actually she used to be under FJ which is when i looked for her.. she changed to massage cause of health issues la.. and when i visited her again for massage, it turns out that it is still very commendable for girl her size and strength..

anyway, this is my personal opinion.. hope bros enjyoy!!
Old 04-09-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
use141 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Looking for COF...Anyone tried these?
Been reading reviews but have never found anyone who had a good one.

http://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=429663

http://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=467850

Definately not advertising... just looking for the real deal.

For bros into COF, there was a nice thread but it died...
Quote:
Originally Posted by raywkk View Post

Thought of starting this thread for bros who have a fetish for "bukkake" (ie COF) like me....

...eyes open staring up at you with mouth open & tongue sticking out , not a single blink as cum pours onto her face, even into her eyes, followed by sucking you dry, now I can surely say no one can beat that a full 5 pointer based on my rating below.

COF Rating (points):

Takes it all over face, no siam - 1 pt
Mouth open, tongue out - 1pt
Eyes open - 2 pts
End with sucking you dry - 1 pt
Please see original thread for full qoute. Wanted to start a ML COF thread but as a newbie, no power i guess. Hope more ppl contribute on this topic.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
use141 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplyguy8 View Post
Visited Yumi and got a nice B2B massage and all the nice services bros FR wrote. She will not reply her messages when doing massage as her hands and body are covered with massage oil. Had a wonderful 1.5h session with her. Truly professional in what she does...bro you should try contacting her again...no regret. Oh yeah...I believe her contact change. Enjoy...
Ok will try again. Thanks
Old 04-09-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
msgsolid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikel View Post
Also duno where is wawa? Can't contact her.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

http://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=473555

Anyone tried Anqi before?
Old 04-09-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
wefoundlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Plainclothes officers arrest 1 man and 3 women from Jurong West flat for prostitution-related activity

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...-west-flat-for

FYI for bros who chiong at west area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Anqi has been around for many years, the nuru b2b massage I have yet to try (new service) But her back stepping and massage is powerful. Got once she even attempt to make me cum for the third time in a 90 min session. Sibei high sia

IMO, if u like hard massage,skip the steam bed because her back stepping and massage is way better
Old 04-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyway, like to seek advise from old birds what do we do if raided? No sex only hj also illegal? Now want to release, but dun wan FJ also scared..

Quote:
Originally Posted by wefoundlove View Post
Plainclothes officers arrest 1 man and 3 women from Jurong West flat for prostitution-related activity
http://singaporeseen.stomp.m.sg/sing...-west-flat-for

FYI for bros who chiong at west area
Old 04-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
tinglerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior View Post
Had a session with Promise from Lil Tiger. MR as per below and this is my first MR so up if u think its worth

http://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=470091

Amazing session i would say. Not a native chinese speaker myself so arranged appointment with her using english sms and yet she still replies in english. when i reached there she said she used translation app thats why abit slow the reply. Started off with shower while she prepared bed.

Then proceeded with a very good massage with good strength. eventually removed her top and rolled along my body topless. HDLY was awesome and was also giving abit of catbath with soft moans to the ear. She did do some tickling motions with her nails which i didnt really enjoy though (too ticklish for me) but very stimulating.

HJ was awesome with good moans and boob fuck as well. her tits are not huge (not for big boob lovers) but ample for hand full to squeeze and she allot to squeeze and lick.

Look : 9/10
Body: 8/10
Boods : 7/10 (for me good size but does who like big boobs should think twice)
Skill : 8/10 (good strength. only can improve if slightly longer massage time
GFE: good for someone like me who cant speak good mandarin so for does who speak mandarin would be better
HJ/HDLY : 9/10

WIR: Yes if no other choices as I like them to look pretty and she does look pretty.

Thanks!
hi bro savior,

interesting MR haha...im a sucker in slim and pretty ML too.
by the way did she do all the services listed in the website? such as prostate maintenance? TIA
Old 04-09-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fishcracker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by use141 View Post
Bro what time was your session? Quite disappointed as i booked her same day 730pm. Reached the place, text until 8pm no reply. Didn't call cuz don't want to disturb if someone in session. But she didn't reply at all for 30mins. Quite sian.
Mine was at 7pm but was delayed til 7:30pm..
Old 04-09-2014, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Maxnovic is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsolid View Post
Also duno where is wawa? Can't contact her.
Wawa is still contactable. Anyway pm if you want her contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1