The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
Yanzhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tuina TCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
Came across another tcm at amk ave 6
Y* k**g tcm spa....Nice interior like spa...
Anyone tried?
The shop texted me just before cny and said they are closing n changing location. Will update once new shop is ready
Old 16-02-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 826 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3389 / Power: 0
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Last night, I visited a slim petite PRC MILF S @ Central Singapore, for the first time.
TCM joint.
She has pleasant yet foxy looks. Good oil massage, and basic Happy Experience was offered - I managed to enjoy the process without surrendering. B+B in total damage.
I will be back to explore more.
Finished the night with one of my regular, where I had Ultra Happy experience

Life is about exploration, rather than always asking for lobangs to be shared.
At the minimum, go support the ladies in sponsored threads and post reviews.
Old 26-02-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
hondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bedok 85 market.. aileen tcm

anyone managed to get any specials? so far i go twice, different staff both none
Old 27-02-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1910 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

recently tried one curtain joint tcm, the ml is chinese and did a lymph node massage...everything is the same except the lymph node part...it is from the inner thigh to groin area and underarms and neck area...she did a good job not arousing me as she avoided all the sensitive areas..so no choice can't get erected, then have to try to put hands at the side so maybe can brush against her legs or thigh...surprisingly my hand was in contact with her inner thigh and she just let me...the closest I came was when she massaged my stomach area, standing behind my head area..got to brush against her bra when she stretches forward...paid 10tips...might RTM if want to challenge to go further
Old 27-02-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4840 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
recently tried one curtain joint tcm, the ml is chinese and did a lymph node massage...everything is the same except the lymph node part...it is from the inner thigh to groin area and underarms and neck area...she did a good job not arousing me as she avoided all the sensitive areas..so no choice can't get erected, then have to try to put hands at the side so maybe can brush against her legs or thigh...surprisingly my hand was in contact with her inner thigh and she just let me...the closest I came was when she massaged my stomach area, standing behind my head area..got to brush against her bra when she stretches forward...paid 10tips...might RTM if want to challenge to go further
care to share bro, I also go try her and feedback to u 🤞🤞🤞🤞
Old 29-02-2024, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros. There is one big boobs milf name Cindy along Norris road tcm that I have been wanting to try. Anyone can pm services and damage? TIA bros
Old 02-03-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Lately went to this shop with powerful massage. My G cup masseuse told me business no good but I shared that the hot oil entrance of simi $88 is too ex although I missed her powerful bazooka. She cock teased me with her tits resting on my head, my cock and everywhere and don’t give me hj. During then feel my cock gg to burst. She told me now can do discount etc…Also give me a glimpse of her cny outfit with tits popping out

CNY too long never massage so I immediately drive over. The massage was freaking powerful like before. I thought there is no special until she keep pressing my groin and then rubbing my balls. I told her 啊! 受不了了. She giggled and put her finger on my lips and signaled “shiiisss, don’t talk”.

She walked over to my side, lift up her top and her bra and whispered: 喜欢我的奶妹吗? As a big tits lover, my eyes never popped out.

Masseuse: 还等什么
BNN: immediately sucked her tits and licked nipples

She then move to slowly twist and play with my shaft ”啊,好爽呀。慢慢吃,不要那么快出来”

I hungrily sucked for a long time before an erupted a huge loaf hitting my own chest. Wow! Really intense and song session.

I told it is going to cost an arm and leg but she say $50 is ok already. As I was leaving, she leaned her body onto me and hold one of my hand to touch her G cup boobs with the other hand outside her pussy. I give her a good squeeze and rub before I left.

Heavenly boobs at affordable price
Shiok bro. Nice!
Old 02-03-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 4
KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!
Quote:
Lately went to this shop with powerful massage. My G cup masseuse told me business no good but I shared that the hot oil entrance of simi $88 is too ex although I missed her powerful bazooka. She cock teased me with her tits resting on my head, my cock and everywhere and don’t give me hj. During then feel my cock gg to burst. She told me now can do discount etc…Also give me a glimpse of her cny outfit with tits popping out

CNY too long never massage so I immediately drive over. The massage was freaking powerful like before. I thought there is no special until she keep pressing my groin and then rubbing my balls. I told her 啊! 受不了了. She giggled and put her finger on my lips and signaled “shiiisss, don’t talk”.

She walked over to my side, lift up her top and her bra and whispered: 喜欢我的奶妹吗? As a big tits lover, my eyes never popped out.

I hungrily sucked for a long time before an erupted a huge loaf hitting my own chest. Wow! Really intense and song session.

I told it is going to cost an arm and leg but she say $50 is ok already. As I was leaving, she leaned her body onto me and hold one of my hand to touch her G cup boobs with the other hand outside her pussy. I give her a good squeeze and rub before I left.

Able to share ctc pls bro?
Old 02-03-2024, 10:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bobohoho is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Bro can sent ctc
Old 03-03-2024, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Bluecheese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hey bro, can pm ctc. read ur review bei lun wanna try her G cup. 😁
Quote:

Old 03-03-2024, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bigbignehneh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

$50 in total?
Old 04-03-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eridanuszxz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't quote the original post but I'm also interested in the G Cup Masseuse, able to pm ctc thx bro
Old 05-03-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1471 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

@bignehneh always have great edging contacts..👍
Old 05-03-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ShyBoy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Busy tahan liao. Please share contact of the G cup ML thanks
Old 05-03-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
Jubic is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Hi bros. There is one big boobs milf name Cindy along Norris road tcm that I have been wanting to try. Anyone can pm services and damage? TIA bros
No full. Entrance 60.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1