The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamestan1 View Post
Haha bro i totally agree. Normal fwb relationship should not be like that. But part of him still enjoys la.

I already stop thinking of excuses or reasons for his or the ladies' action. Just sit back n enjoy guys
I think this is an unique open fwb relationship. Yes we relax and read while Mark enjoy his harem of gals.

Camping here for more juicy updates.
Old 22-04-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
I think this is an unique open fwb relationship. Yes we relax and read while Mark enjoy his harem of gals.

Camping here for more juicy updates.
I'm in a dilemma here, I don't know if I should hope for him to have more sex or less now.

Less sex = nothing to update
More sex = too busy to update.

Sigh....
Old 23-04-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

I met Shirlyn rather early for lunch at the prata place before we headed over to the hotel. It was no surprise that it was the same hotel as the last staycation.

Her bag of personal items was small, probably nothing more than a change of clothes and underwear and clothes and some toiletries.

What surprised me was the numerous bags of snacks, drinks and other random items. It seemed more like we were going for a chalet, rather than a staycation.

Check-in this time was smooth, as compared to the last time when the room was not ready at the check-in time.

The room type was similar, on a high floor, bathtub, nice view etc.. I was slightly concerned, remembering what happened the last time we were at a staycation.

With part of me somehow wanting to fulfil her wish of a threesome with someone who wasn't Darren, I texted EoS to see if he was keen. As expected, he declined the invitation. It would have been a good opportunity to verify some of the things he wrote in his story to satisfy my own curiosity, but I guess time changes people. Or perhaps marriage does.

Shirlyn was wearing a simple loose fitting dress which she immediately removed when we entered the room. If this was the pace she was setting for the entire staycation, I wondered if I would end up in a hospital again.

I pretended to unpack the stuff she bought as she came up from behind and hugged me. Her bra and panties were probably already removed as I could feel her soft breasts rubbing against me.

I ignored her for a while as I laid out the snacks she bought onto the table. There were so many different flavours of potato chips, some chocolates, nuts, and even a couple of bottles of Soju.

She knelt down in front of me and unbuckled and pulled down my berms and boxers and took my flaccid cock into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue as I continued to unpack the rest of the items which included an absurd amount of bath bombs.

Me: Slow down… we have a lot of time.

S: I know. But I've been craving for this ok?

It somehow felt good to hear someone say they were craving for sex. With Natasha or even Jasmine, it was mostly shown by their actions. For someone like me, who wasn't the best-looking, didn't have a very good body, nor a larger than normal dick, I think the validation such acts gave me were doing wonders for my morale. Having your slim yet busty work superior on her knees in front of you worshipping your average cock would probably be a highlight for many guys.

Me: You bought a lot of snacks.

S: They're for you to refuel.

Me: What about you?

S: I've got a juicy sausage here.

Me: You wanna move to the bed or something?

S: Ok.

I removed the rest of my clothes and we moved to the bed. I thought maybe we could just lie down for a little while but Shirlyn practically grabbed me towards her and kissed me furiously. And yet I thought she didn't really want to kiss as it was too emotional.

Her hand grabbed my cock and rubbed it around her pussy. It already felt wet and I slid in easily.

S: Eh wait. I want my favourite position.

Me: Ok.

Without removing my dick, I managed to maneuver into the scissors position and started thrusting gently as I rubbed her clit. Within minutes she was already trembling beneath me.

S: Cum inside ok? I want to feel it.

Me: I'm nowhere near cumming.

S: Oh.

I continued thrusting in the scissors position as she moaned and grabbed the sheets. Even though I didn't cum the night before, somehow I didn't feel the urge yet. In fact, I was a little numb. Could it be that I was so used to Natasha's tightness that now Shirlyn just felt normal? I really didn't know.

I pounded her for a couple more minutes, changed a few more positions, and yet still didn't feel like cumming. At least I was still rock hard.

S: What drugs did you take?

Me: Nothing.

S: You're lasting pretty long today

Me: That's a good thing right?

S: It is… but it makes me think you're fucking someone else and now you're bored with me.

Me: I'm not bored.

I pulled out, spread her legs, and went down on her.

S: Woah… slow down… I'm really sensitive there now.

I didn't listen, licking and sucking on her clit as I fingered her, rubbing where I thought might be the g-spot.

She giggled in between moans.

S: Are you trying to make me squirt?

Me: Yeah.

S: Why don't you concentrate on making yourself squirt?

Me: Nah. This is more fun.

I kept trying, but she kept holding back. 10 minutes down there and I sort of gave up when she started pulling my hair to get me off her.

S: Idiot. If I wet the bed now, it's going to be embarrassing to ask them to change the sheets.

Me: Oh ya.

S: Come here.

She pulled me in for a hug.

S: Let's just enjoy the staycation ok?

We fell asleep in each other's arms as my erection slowly deflated. Somehow I knew they were all using me in some way or another, but I really didn't mind.

I wondered if maybe I should call another guy over, or maybe perhaps even a girl.

We woke up probably an hour later. Or rather, I woke up.

Shirlyn was out of bed already and running a bath. I entered the bathroom and saw that she had put in a bath bomb.

She pulled me into the shower and we washed a little before sliding into the hot tub. I guess it was something I still needed getting used to as the water felt scalding hot, and increased my heart rate. But for her, she seemed to enjoy it a lot as she lay on me. I started massaging her boobs and teased her nipples. She moaned.

S: Are you horny?

Me: Not really.

S: Why?

Me: No idea.

S: You're making me really horny.

I stopped.

S: Like I said, let's just enjoy ok?

She closed her eyes as she lay on my shoulder. I just placed my hands on her stomach and let the warm water put us to sleep again.

We woke up when the water got cold. She removed the plug to let some water out while turning on the tap to refill the tub with hot water.

Me: How long do you want to stay in here?

S: As long as possible? It's really comfortable.

Me: I guess so.

We soaked for another hour or so. It really was relaxing to a certain extent.

By the time we got out of the tub, showered properly and headed back to the room to get dressed, it was almost time for an early dinner.

I wasn’t very hungry, so we decided not to eat yet, instead just rolling around in bed, even though we fully clothed.

S: So is anyone joining us?

Me: Nope.

S: Oh.

Me: Are you disappointed?

S: No. This is just for us to relax. But out of curiosity, do you want it?

Me: I think I’ve had enough threesomes for a while.

S: With two girls you mean.

Me: Both.

S: Well… if you have threesomes with Darren, does it affect your morale?

Me: Not really.

S: I think most girls meeting him for the first time are just more intrigued by his huge cock.

Me: Perhaps.

S: I don’t think it will be long-term with him, once the novelty wears out.

Me: And with me?

S: Novelty hasn’t worn out yet.

Me: Right.

S: Well, it’s not as though I’ve got a boyfriend.

Me: Yet you’re ok with this right now?

S: Why not?

Me: It’s just… not healthy.

S: I’m enjoying it. So are you. Who cares whether it’s healthy or not.

Me: Well, as long as you know what you’re doing.

S: I do. Do you?

Me: Huh?

S: How long do you want to be our sex toy before you finally decide enough is enough?

Me: Hmm. I don’t know.

S: You’re not a young kid anymore. You should be thinking of what you really want.

Me: Don’t you think you should be thinking about what you want as well?

S: This is what I want right now.

S: Anyway, I’ve got a surprise for you.

Me: What?

S: You’ll know soon.

I wondered what was going on.

A couple of minutes later, the doorbell rang.

Me: Did you order room service?

S: Nope. Go open the door.

I did and Jasmine was standing there.

J: Hi.

Me: What’s going on?

S: I invited her.

Me: How did she even come up?

She waved her card.

J: I got an access card.

S: Aren’t you going to invite her in?

Me: Yeah.

Jasmine entered and sat on the bed. I wondered if I should have been more proactive in finding another guy.
Old 24-04-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Going to be a long long night...lol
Thanks for the update Mark哥
Sigh, Bro EOS rejected you again, meaning he also rejected all of us that want to see him appear in this story....haha.
Just kidding Bro EOS, respect you and your decision.
Old 24-04-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!

great story!
Old 25-04-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

I just realised that mark is the new age 威小宝!not only does he have many "wifes" the woman's got along very well!

OK let's count the number of "wife" he got.

1) Ann
2) Amanda
3) Alicia
4) Felicia
5) Jasmine
6) Shirlyn
7) Nat
8) to be determine
9) to be determine

Hahaha we have 2 more slots available.
Old 26-04-2022, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
I just realised that mark is the new age 威小宝!not only does he have many "wifes" the woman's got along very well!

1) Ann
2) Amanda
3) Alicia
4) Felicia
5) Jasmine
6) Shirlyn
7) Nat
8) to be determine
9) to be determine

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 I just thought of the same thing
Old 26-04-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Going to be a long long night...lol
Thanks for the update Mark哥
Sigh, Bro EOS rejected you again, meaning he also rejected all of us that want to see him appear in this story....haha.
Just kidding Bro EOS, respect you and your decision.
I am an old man now. Can only self-entertain by reading stories.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 26-04-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

1) Ann
2) Amanda
3) Alicia
4) Felicia
5) Jasmine
6) Shirlyn
7) Nat
8) to be determine
9) to be determine

Ann is a ex liao, so, no count. 韦小宝 had 8 wives. Mark, 加油,2 more you will match him in this new age.
Old 26-04-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Ann is a ex liao, so, no count. 韦小宝 had 8 wives. Mark, 加油,2 more you will match him in this new age.
He can add Rebecca and... Kate to the list.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 26-04-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

reading this thread is like peeping into someone's diary, quite an eye opener on the amount of sex that i wonder if my life is too quiet or i am asexual lol
carry on TS, you write v well, I would be reading
Old 27-04-2022, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
He can add Rebecca and... Kate to the list.
He needs not add these two, by being so legendary, they will come to his door, pull down his pants and beg to join the group of other ladies.
Old 28-04-2022, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

1) Ann
2) Amanda
3) Alicia
4) Felicia
5) Jasmine
6) Shirlyn
7) Nat
8) to be determine
9) to be determine

Can make into a Cat III film,hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 29-04-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of

Bro Shrouded, did you injure your back again? Do you need a help. I can be your wing man. Take some of these heavy responsibilities from you.
Old 29-04-2022, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro shrouded are you ok? Hope ya not being drain dry by women and drain out by work.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1