The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2020, 11:30 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
My suggestion is make the FR thread all private. Only after login then can read FR. As for paid ads thread leh since its paid they remain public.
How does that help anything?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-11-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

I charge for consultancy fees and recluse myself from discussions on revenue models but I like funboi idea.

An FR is an advertisement. OKT runner dogs like Maxipriest peddle the fucking ridiculous story that ONLY they are the real FR, everyone else is fake. He think he is God, got special exceptions. Sure. I believe. Go fuck yourself.

Only idiots will pay $10 a month to read this motherfucker's farts. I have absolutely ZERO interest in who and how he fuck and no need for him to recommend WL. Rely on this kind of loser to recommend WLs, die loh! Always gets stale news. WL work for months already then he know about it. Only know how to talk about the bakcais in his 1654A. Who want to pay $10 per month to read about Dpower's tongkat ali stories?

Maxipriest the dog want to promote, whether instructed to do so or backside itchy, pay for it. Anyone who write FR pay $50. Whether you runner/ lover/ agent/ just a nice guy sharing info (lol), you ARE promoting the WL service. Don't come and talk cock.

These OKT runner dogs trying to bluff small kid. Want to write FR but don't want to pay. It is Maxipriest the dog who is desperate to write FR, not I want to read.

Charging me to read Dpower and OKT runner dog Maxipriest's FRs means that I'm paying to sponsor their farts. Hahahaha...wait long long. I should be paid to read their nonsense. Want me to sponsor OKT runner dog Maxipriest post on WL and how to do business? Wait long long. As good as throwing money into the bin.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 01-11-2020 at 04:19 PM.
Old 01-11-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good idea. Genuine punters will stay and barking dog who seek attention will disappear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Let's wait for GL to open and perhaps I'll configure a token amount eg USD4.95 per month for access to the GL section.

This will reduce the traffic considerably but get rid of the clone accounts.
Old 01-11-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
bruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What the fuck so long never come to this forum and see so many messages. GL closed people still quarrelling while I am enjoying my ML and FL. When GL going to be opened again as I got no time to read. Haha
Old 01-11-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

However and whatever, bottomline is PAY. If you pay, you can talk what kind of forum you want and exercise your rights as a customer. I respect people with substance and who sustain the forum. More than happy to exit a private club where the members have contributed MONEY and deserve to have a forum the way they like.

If Boss Sam wants to charge people to pay to read runner OKT dog Maxipriests FRs, carry on.

Just make sure you PAY when the time comes. OKTs and WLs can afford $50 for a post. You poor fucks can't afford $10 a month. We shall see how many become members when the time comes. Maybe you losers can really sustain this forum. Who knows? LOL.

If still cannot cover, is OKT runner dog Maxipriest covering the shortfall since he is a business expert and this is his idea? He is confident of sign up.

LOL...kids talking. Talk is free. Later only 10 people sign up I will LMFAO.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 01-11-2020 at 05:39 PM.
Old 01-11-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
bruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbruceloh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Up my points leh so that I can come back to talk cock with all of you until GL open. Haha
Old 01-11-2020, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 4
Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!

Why should one take up the challenge when the one setup the challenge didnt do it himself?
Old 01-11-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidiboliao View Post
Why should one take up the challenge when the one setup the challenge didnt do it himself?
Oh I see. Because I'm not a member so you no need to be one too. Oh like that. I guess you thought you said something intelligent?

Let's see how many fuckers sign up when the time comes. Some fucker has no idea how many people will sign up but think a measly $10 per month can cover costs. I say ALL you fuckers combined cannot sustain this section.
Old 01-11-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Poor Amos Lee wannabe loved by none, disliked by all. Tough life I guess.
But then empathy, sympathy, dignity, none does he possess.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 01-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

With friends that help me lose money every month in a forum, who needs enemies?
Old 02-11-2020, 07:39 AM
Samster

Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!

Because you claim to be so rich but you yourself is also a fucking cheapo that talk so big.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidiboliao View Post
Because you claim to be so rich but you yourself is also a fucking cheapo that talk so big.
$50 brain talking. I never claimed to be rich. Your standards are fucking low and you're dirt poor. So I already asked if you think what you said was intelligent. If you had a brain, you would realise probably not. But being the typical fuck stupid $50 type, you still persist in the same line of argument.

So what you are saying is, because I am a cheapo so it's okay for you to be one too. A fucker, wake up already? I go toilet pangsai you also need to go toilet pangsai. I didn't invite you to be my dog.

So here's the difference. I am having the time of my life giving fuckfaces like you a few slaps. I am laughing my ass off at Maxipriest talk about $10 a month. That is his level. Lose money for 1 year and then see if we can collect...$10. HAHAHAHAHA Worth talking about? LOL $10. Doggie Maxipriest grand idea is for the forum to take the losses for one year and then later see how if can collect $10 or not. What is the $10 for? Oh to have the privilege to read his FR. Hahahahaha. You are who? Shakespeare? Rental car driver giving free business advice. I rather throw $10 into the dustbin.

If something is free, it's probably shit and worthless. LOL. Can come up with this kind of fuck idea obviously doesn't work in a company or has a very very low position. Boss, you losing money ah? Never mind, you continue to lose money for another year first, later see if got people willing to pay $10 or not. LOL

That is the fuck standard of you losers here. Low level. I am extremely pleased with the forum and enjoying myself. But since you fuckers like to complain, pay up and make it into something you like.

Your reason for not paying up after kpkb so much about trolls is because the troll also not member. HAHAHA...you're not fuck stupid for nothing. So the lesson is, you are no better than the troll. Don't think you're such a great contributor to this forum. Nothing to give, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 02-11-2020 at 09:16 AM.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

I am glad I have recluse myself from the revenue model topic. KNN..talk about collect $10 a month. It has certainly taken a nose dive quick. Maybe you fucking piss poor losers can talk about $2 bargains next.
Old 02-11-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Dining at HaiDiLao is nothing to you. $200 membership should also be peanuts. Unless you are a talk big cheapo. You only talk the talk but can't walk the walk.
Old 02-11-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Good and so Sammyboy has spoken once again.

What the Owner of this forum says is all that matters and thank him yet again for running SBF, including these GL threads!

That big chip on his shoulder douchebag troll edit king Catfish seems to be one big paradox.

Lamely tries to rubbish GL and these GL threads and yet tries to act like he knows everything about GL and these GL threads

Very clear that this big chip on his shoulder douchebag troll edit king Catfish has a huge axe to grind against both GL and these GL threads

Also, perhaps this big chip on his shoulder douchebag troll edit king Catfish should look up the word "recuse" the next time he uses the word "recluse"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Let's wait for GL to open and perhaps I'll configure a token amount eg USD4.95 per month for access to the GL section.

This will reduce the traffic considerably but get rid of the clone accounts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1