The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2015, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietbulover View Post
i dont quite get it. Hoi An is a place mah.
you will not get to understand many things if you dun start reading...

https://sammy.guru/showpo...postcount=9819
https://sammy.guru/showpo...postcount=9825

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-08-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
vietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
you will not get to understand many things if you dun start reading...

https://sammy.guru/showpo...postcount=9819
https://sammy.guru/showpo...postcount=9825
LOL. but the VB can speak chinese well. i mentioned that.
Old 07-08-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster

vietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

and if the man is really bro hoian, then he could have seen me. i am queuing with my VB few persons in front of him at domestic terminal for vietjet air to da nang. hehe/
Old 09-08-2015, 04:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
If they want kopi money they can say/accused anything... If not much, just giv lor what can we do?? It ain't like sg can complaint higher lol
Never understand the point of having to report to cong an while we are there?? I have been to my bx hometown more than 20 times and never reported even once. Made a few occassional trips to the cong an for paperwork too and was loitering and smoking in their office?? But people who are there all kept looking at me as if i am cong do la.. lol!
Old 09-08-2015, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmdmon View Post
hope bros here can give some advice...

backstory:
last month i stayed at my fiancee's home in Quang Ngai for about 1 week. I think because I did not register myself at the local police, the cong an showed up at her home last Saturday and asked if any foreigner staying there. She didn't want any trouble and just said that I've went back already and if there was any problem. The cong an said it was a "safety issue" and asked her to go to the police station on Monday drink coffee. She went down with her father with intention to give coffee money, but her father went batshit crazy and created a scene. When they left, the cong an told her "this case not settled".

we will be holding our wedding banquet at her home in 2 weeks time. small town so stuff life this goes around. now i'm damn scared the cong an will give me trouble because our marriage not yet properly registered.

i will be flying over on Sunday and my plan of action will be to go down directly to "pay my respects". Will an offering of a carton of cigarettes on top of the coffee money be able to appease them? or am I worrying for nothing?

also, i'm envious of all the stories of successful ltvp and PR application. Now i'm having trouble even bringing her over on short term pass (she got caught in ktv raid and sent back - appreciate if you can keep the judging to yourselves, i've read through this thread 3 times over and know perfectly well what i'm getting into.). just approached my MP last night and hopefully the fact that i've gotten a ROM date and her being pregnant will improve my chances.
Depends on how greedy those useless bastards are really... a carton of smokes (marlboro or international brands are better gifts). They think it is more atas. Try buying them a few crates of beer (cheap there) or a few bottles of martell from the airport.

Im not sure how much better are your chances with the ROM registeration papers and ur MRS being pregnant but I sure hope you can pull this off man. Best of luck.
Old 14-08-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

just dumped my vietbu for some reason.

now i have a air tix and hotel booked on 22 aug. still deciding whether to go wander HCMC alone over the weekend.
Old 14-08-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:

now i have a air tix and hotel booked on 22 aug. still deciding whether to go wander HCMC alone over the weekend.
she got cry boh?
Old 14-08-2015, 08:37 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just fly and enjoy yourself...

Old 14-08-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
she got cry boh?
Maybe cry father cry mother

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 15-08-2015, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncouth View Post
Never understand the point of having to report to cong an while we are there?? I have been to my bx hometown more than 20 times and never reported even once. Made a few occassional trips to the cong an for paperwork too and was loitering and smoking in their office?? But people who are there all kept looking at me as if i am cong do la.. lol!
Never reported even once but made a few occasional trips for paper works?? So u go or didn't go??
Old 15-08-2015, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:

Try those hair saloon next to cap town hotel
Old 16-08-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Side track a bit. My wifey opening F & B outlet near Haw Par Villa MRT. Assistants required. 5 day work week, from 8am to 4pm. weekends and PH off. If your bx can speak either English or Mandarin, holds PR or 3 year LTSVP, and is looking for job, PM me.
Old 16-08-2015, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Side track a bit. My wifey opening F & B outlet near Haw Par Villa MRT. Assistants required. 5 day work week, from 8am to 4pm. weekends and PH off. If your bx can speak either English or Mandarin, holds PR or 3 year LTSVP, and is looking for job, PM me.
Congrats to your wife and you for the opening of F & B...

Old 16-08-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
she got cry boh?
i dunno. but she still text me.
Old 16-08-2015, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Just fly and enjoy yourself...
the hotel i book is Elegant Hotel Saigon City at 122F - 122F1 Bui Thi Xuan Street, District 1

i see the map like quite ulu and abt 1km to the usual tourist spot leh. that time i thought she got bike, so i just anyhow book any hotel which is girl friendly.

now i going there alone. dunno this area any good spot to fish a guide.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1